Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people#Genetics
flickr.com/photos/combomphotos/6140871714/sizes/o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a race selection screen. What would their attributes be?

Is it possible that the ghosts of your deceased grandparents look at you while you masturbate?

>"""""""""""""""""""""human""""""""""""""""""""" mosaic

i got that map in 5300x3386 resolution. couldn't upload it but i recommend you guys to reverse google and find it :) it's a nice map

that really made me think...

edgy

Why are my countrymen so edgy ?

yea, okay, Armenians are alright.

ahmed pls

Armenians and Jews get bonus to trading, Arabs move twice as fast in deserts, Turks and Turkomans have bonuses on horseback.

Not all Arabs live in deserts. The original Arabs didn't.

here's one from Nat Geo's archives too
anyone else's got more demographic maps like these?

people of europe for maximum banter

wish i had it man

all i've got is this "people of Spain" comic?

>Turks
>Descendants of Central Asian nomads

Why is there a muslim and a jew near the bottom

>muslim
because it's Andalusia
>and a jew
wut? where

read the turkoman part

>Cyprus included
>but no description of Greeks

interesting
Do you have any maps like these about Germany or Central Europe?

nope. i'm actually requesting them too

i've got one for china but it's a chart for ants

Indian clothing is pretty aesthetic t b h
Bottom left

>tfw no Parsi gf

Here we go again. Turkmenistan is literally Belgium. South are Iranic-Turkic hybrids, while the North are Turkics. Post some real Turkica

koubare ti kaneis panw ston kanada?
top kek thats pretty accurate desu

Why do you expect people to stay pure? We have no race laws and no cultural taboo for race mixing, unfortunately.

>unfortunately.

ah! that's Canarias but the hat is different, here be pic of it

It's not about being pure. Anatolians became "Turkic" because there rulers were Turkic. The rest were still the same.

How do you know that?

you know it's true.

Because people living in Anatolia outnumbered the Turkic invadors probably around 100:1, maybe even more.

Source? Iran only recovered their pre-Mongol population in the 1950s.

>how do you know that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people#Genetics
That the predominant genetic makeup of modern day Turkish people is indigenous Anatolian rather than genetically Turkic is unsurprising, as the Turkish people are a collection of assimilated peoples who were formed from a dual process involving their adoption of Islam and the Turkish language

Found another

Also found this one but this is also too small

Because Anatolia was a huge and between all the historical world powers. It was ruled by the Greeks, Armenians, Persians. Also a lot of Native Anatolian ethnicities. While Turkic invadors where a bunch of nomadic tribes.

thanks! saved

yeah that's why i didn't save it, no point if i can't read the letters

but then how are greeks so white and us so brown?

>13% east-asian
>24% – J2 Typical of the West Mediterranean, Caucasian, Western and Southern Central Asia.

That's more than 1/3 of the population, another 1/3 came from the Balkans as refugees so, another 1/3 are definitely natives.

Btw meme all you want but this was DEFINITELY made written by an Armenian.

i have a meme list which says we are whiter. Not that i care

>but then how are greeks so white and us so brown?
It depends on where you're from. I know redhaired Turks, blonde Turks but also Turks that look like Kurds, Arabs and Persians.

But I thought K*rds were aryan? WHAT?

those descend from balkan people, dummy. the shitskins are definitely native

>but then how are greeks so white and us so brown?
I nver brought up the term of "whiteness"
plus
i im not trying to "meme" you i just posted a bunch of stats
Its up to you how to interpete it.
One thing is persistent tho.
Turkey is mostly anatolian.
But dont take this as an insult.
Accepting who you really are is important

No, Turkey is all Anatolian and nothing else.

That list is bullshit. Chechen here. 0% red-haired Chechens? Red and blonde haired Chechens are very common. Same for blue and green eyes.

>only anatolian
Look dude you can be in denial all you want.
But no thats not the case you undoubtedly have a lot of actual turkic people but their number isnt nowhere near to the number of native anatolians

well shit. i found this. don't quite understand if Finland is a rabbit or Excalibur from Soul Eater
>Argentina
>white stork

>those descend from balkan people, dummy. the shitskins are definitely native
Bullshit. And also, having a darker skin doesn't make you Turkic. Turkic feature are asiatic eyes.

What did you expect? Tthere are no race laws here to prevent people from mixing.

As an Afghan I can confirm the part about the three Afghan people described (Tajiks, Pasthuns, Hazaras), even though it's old as hell.

someone find the full resolution please

Why is Germany a tiger?

NEPALI
E
P
A
L
I

same reason USA is a lion?

looks cool

My grandad has the book where all these come from, I remember reading it as a kid. Thanks for the happy nostalgia Sup Forums

next i found this, but it'd be a pity to make it smaller because details would be lost, so here be link: flickr.com/photos/combomphotos/6140871714/sizes/o/

glad we helped

That pic speaks the truth about Turks and Persians, desu.

So much for them being "white".

The closest estimate you will get is this excerpt from "Nomadization and Islamization in Asia Minor" Author "Speros Vryonis, Jr"

>The Arab geographer of the early fourteenth century, al-Umari, gives a great deal of specific information about the Turkmen beys and their principalities in western Asia Minor. Specifically, he lists the armies of these beys, which must have often, though not always, consisted of Turkmens. He gives a double set of figures from his two sources, Orian and Balaban. According to the former there were 152,000, and according to the latter 555,500, followers in the armies of these various beyliks. The real number was probably somewhere between these two extremes, for Orian omits figures for three of these principalities

One turcoman tent has 2-5 people and lets say 300k tents with 3 people which would amount to 900,000 turkoman nomads in 14th century. If anatolia had ~5m people it would be ~18% turkic which is in line with estimates.

but a lot of people fled from the mongols too. part of my family for example came in the 16th century fleeing from sh*a iranian dogs

Pretty good map of people and countries that need to be glassed.

>Canadians insulting countries that actually have culture
wew

>kneeling before a rock
>culture

t.Mudslime diaspora

The Christians look so superior, why are Christian minorities alway the best? Should I convert?

Sure, why not?

What the fuck is with Jews obsession with Christianity? White people aren't even Christian anymore and you people just go "white Christians blah blah blah""white Christians have all this money and power blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

White Christians are their evil bogeyman, I think.

What the fuck? He was complimenting you, what the fuck is your problem?

I went to an anger management class taught by a Jew and he would never shut up about how white Christian males have all the power.

> and he would never shut up about how white Christian males have all the power
See? That's exactly what white males say about Jews.

>That Typical Eastern Anatolian Çomar Face, as Turk, while it is mostly likely of being of Arm*nian or k*rdish genotype.
REEEEEEEEE'EEEEEEEEEEEEEE'EEEEEEEEEEEEEE'EEEEEEEEEEEE'EEEEEEEEEE'EEEEEE

Hey Finns, I found a roach in your country.

>Christians look superior
The best ones are: Sikhs, Parsis, and Nepalis.
Christians are okay, maybe one or two tiers below.