youtube.com/watch?v=OOPVjgQ-LTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LF9_9MZyQGo
youtube.com/watch?v=4lhaVkvig9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>canAIDianS

justin trudeau supports homosex
justin trudeau's country suffers from aids

hmm

How do millions of us have AIDS, there are only 34 million Canadians? Does 1 or 2 out of every 34 Canadians have AIDS? wtf

That's a lot of Canadians

Good afternoon, /cum/~

ask myself why did i wake up in germany and why do i have gf

@68201308
Fucking Germans

how to not get AIDS

step 1: don't be a faggot

grats you don't have AIDS

Better use protection in the future.

get away from me aidsboi

You're gonna get your neghole pozzed by papa JUST yourself.

Fucking Germans

Why do gays have more diseases than straights?

Rock and Roll adolescent hoodlums storm the streets of all nations. They rush into the Louvre and throw acid in the Mona Lisa’s face. They open zoos, insane asylums, prisons, burst water mains with air hammers, chop the floor out of passenger plane lavatories, shoot out lighthouses, file elevator cables to one thin wire, turn sewers into the water supply, throw sharks and sting rays, electric eels and candiru into swimming pools (the candiru is a small eel-like fish or worm about one-quarter inch through and two inches long patronizing certain rivers of ill repute in the Greater Amazon Basin, will dart up your prick or your asshole or a woman’s cunt faute de mieux, and hold himself there by sharp spines with precisely what motives is not known since no one has stepped forward to observe the candiru’s life-cycle in situ), in nautical costumes ram the Queen Mary full speed into New York Harbor, play chicken with passenger planes and buses, rush into hospitals in white coats carrying saws and axes and scalpels three feet long; throw paralytics out of iron lungs (mimic their suffocations flopping out on the floor and rolling their eyes up), administer injections with bicycle pumps, disconnect artificial kidneys, saw a woman in half with a two-man surgical saw, they drive herds of squealing pigs into the Curb, they shit on the floor of the United Nations and wipe their ass with treaties, pacts, alliances.

All Trudeau does is virtue single and pander

He is going to lose in 2019 and I can't fuckig wait. People have the audacity to say Trump isn't qualified for President while Trudeau the Drama teacher can't even go one day without talking about something a PM really fucking shouldn't

>all those /cum/ editions pruned

Janny must be in the thread right now...

Hello Mr. Janny!

god is real and he hates them

And why is she ruining a good plate
If she'd be willing to take a shower and clean herself off I'd bang herand then tell her leave, of course I'd probably wake up around the time she starts to take a shower ainxe my dreams always end right before the good part

don't get why gays want babies when they don't even desire the act of making them

they are degenerates

This. Who is running that idiot's twitter account, and why haven't they been fired?

Being gay is a disease itself, the your immune system is fucked already m8

this 2bqh

Straights get AIDS too you tard

I-I don't have AIDS, Burger-san! Where did you get that idea?!

Only if you're Canadian

nice source fag

more sex less precautions

Well, if millions of Canadians have AIDS, and there are only 30 million Canadians, at least 2 out of every 30 Canadians have AIDS. Better safe than sorry.

>another Sup Forums believes anything someone posts episode

only if they're nigs

Does anyone here unironically have HIV/AIDS?

get this filth off of /cum/

we should have kept the banned books list

People don't lie here. You're one of us that has AIDS aren't you?

Not at anywhere near the same rates, though. There's a reason that they use to call AIDS "they gay disease", and the Cuban government effectively contained AIDS by throwing most of the gays into camps.

remind

75,500 Canadians have HIV or AIDS

Trudeau is bad at maths

My friend has hpv

This.

FIFY

No, but I had HPV once

Thats a lot of AIDS

>Canada United States """""Mexico"""""

Well....?????

i went sicario on all the mexican posters

where did you stick your penis to get that?

What's /cum/ listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-8dwIjP9I

Why do New Yorkers and Californians hate Walmart?

Same

a used condom

>ywn go back in time to 1981 and kill the guy who introduced aids to north america terminator-style

There's about half a dozen of those here.

Bajachan probably accounts for 1/3 the Mexican posts alone.

walmart is shit

>tfw you can tell how likely a state is to vote Republican by how many Walmarts it has

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY&t=595s
Gets me in the Christmas mood

They also hate guns, large fountain drinks, and Freedums Pierre. They aren't REAL Americans.

youtu.be/hMhMekfIyos

walmart is shit

but so is california and new york

specifically NYC and pretty much the entirety of southern california

It's the soulless, surreal labyrinth of department stores
Target is way better

>Haiti niggers are stuck in my city nbecause a bus failure
Are you even leting them past murrica?

They dont have one hour and already 2 got arrested

>Arkansas

Bit early for that shite, don't you think?

No, I don't think it's a bit early to lsiten to seasonal music you limey

Congrats, we missed you.

That's about .24% of the population

America has 1.2 million HIV/AIDS
About .38% of the population

Half again as likely to get AIDS in the states

Isn't Walmart an Arkansan company?

how to not get AIDS in the US

>don't be a nigger

it's also a great way to not get shot

A slut names Michelle Washburn from rural Maine. She gave it to me and a few coworkers.

Not so fast, silly Canaidsian.

That's the OFFICIAL number, but weed man has just accidentally revealed that the REAL number is in the millions.

But you'd still be american, so you would get shot

What happened to the rest of my people?
Where are they?

beethoven

youtube.com/watch?v=OOPVjgQ-LTk

Yeah the world headquarters are there

I miss Greenland

Bajachan is on a date.

Who knows where the other 3 are.

It is predominantly among blacks, but a third of all victims aren't black in the U.S.

Suicide...

>be american
>tired of getting shot
>move to canada
>get trampled by moose

I don't doubt it
I always suspected everyone in Toronto and Vancouver had either cancer or AIDS, probably both.

Good catch Danebro

powerful tune

youtube.com/watch?v=LF9_9MZyQGo

The US homicide rate is currently 3-4 times higher than in most European countries. As I've pointed out, this fact is due mostly to two factors: the extremely high rate of black-on-black homicide in the US (52% of all persons arrested in the USA for homicide are black), and of course the wide prevalence of guns in the USA.

Homicide is actually not terribly relevant to public safety. It's much more rare than all other violent crimes, and is overwhelmingly concentrated among certain subgroups. Most homicides occur within an existing relationship, and many others occur among criminal subgroups such as gangs or drug users. The chance of an ordinary European or American being murdered by a stranger in a crime of opportunity is infinitesimally small.

No, according to the government an estimated 63,400 to 87,600 people in Canada are living with HIV/AIDS.

Just appropriating your culture.

>all these retards took OP's b8

Git gud r*ddit.

the gf

t. AIDS victim

Can /cum/ recommend me a credit card company? I wanna build a desktop.

I'm with RBC. They're okay.

WHO

American Express.

Few will accept it.
It costs you more.
But you get to be a special snowflake.

what do you think of raw Chinese female fronted underground hardcore punk?

youtube.com/watch?v=4lhaVkvig9w

I also use RBC
Much better than Scotiabank or BMO

haha i just searched up "ass" on google images

am i in trouble now lads

I think all Chinese people should ground into powders for traditional Chinese medicine tbqh.

>Canadian's