Why do Europeans love femenism and multiculturalism so much?

Why do Europeans love femenism and multiculturalism so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html
youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The refugee situation is their first exposure to multiculturalism.

this shit is even less trustyworthy than the US presidental election forecast by NYT

>Average of 7 European countries
Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, UK

We don't, we've only been force fed by our atlanticist gubmints and dogshit media that Trump is the devil and that Hillary is innocent.

wtf TV said they are good??

>Poland

Yes, a pro-Putin president would be loved in Poland because you just love BRC in your asses

>pro-Putin
keep swallowing whatever Sup Forums feeds you bub

>average of 7 european countries
>pick 7 most pro-hillary countries
>call it Europe

why do people who claim to hate multiculturalism come to a multicultural board like Sup Forums?

Are you denying Trump is pro-Putin? How dumb are you?

Sup Forums predominantly attacks rightists

yes trust the polls
that really worked during the election

>Multiculturalism means having people from other countries come to your country

We come here to hate each other.

I hope someone here doesnt unironically believe what people write here.

Because they are huge faggots

I like experiencing diverse cultures and sharing in/exchanging interesting new foods, practices, theologies, etc.

But all multiculturalism does as a social policy for a nation is reinforce divides, create enclaves, and lead to conflict between groups who see the 'others' as a threat to their way of life.

The best model is one where your community shares a common culture, but you still have access to other communities. Not one where you can't speak the same language as your next-door neighbour.

Maybe if what you're used to is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is still at minimum 60% rightist.

Of course.
Seeking to improve relations with Russia doesn't imply splitting the world in half. Stop mouthbreathing.

hmmm

Never get too blue pilled. If someone, Ukrainian govt took your plane down told by the US.

The problem is that feminism And multiculturalism are american inventions

Feminism doesn't really exist here. And multiculturalism is already considered a failure here by all leading parties.

Not splitting the world in half. Splitting your shitty cunt in half. It will happen again. lmao

did some pole take your job lmao?

Italy is the saviour of europe

if you think CNN/MSNBC is propaganda-tier, you haven't seen European outlets yet. Especially the state sponsored ones.

He's not pro-putin, he's just not anti-putin which is so rare that it seems pro-putin.

my boy tucker

That was before all the terror attacks, wonder what its like now

>Seeking to improve relations with Russia doesn't imply splitting the world in half.
Not the world, no. It just means showing Russia "respect" that it "deserves" and allowing it to have "sphere of influence".

It's almost a given that unless Trump gets convinced by people around him to not do it he will allow Putin to do whatever he wants to Ukraine. Then it's question how much his USA will be willing to do for "outskirts of Petersburg".

i often ask myself this

>hate other countries/cultures
>come to an international board
makes no sense

Pretty strange that Yuros would vote for someone like Clinton considering all the complaining they do about American intervention abroad and especially the Middle East.

>Why do Europeans love femenism and multiculturalism so much?

politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

How about we just can't stand men who say shit like this?

>right wing: well, I do like strawberry jam
>left wing: HEY WHY DONT WE COVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY IN STRAWBERRY JAM

Because here they can tell others how much they hate them without having to fear consequences.

That poll is from March. I think the world became a lot more pro trump since then.

All of my This.

The man literally cheated his way out of draft and then mocked actual war veteran. Leaving aside his other qualities, why didn't he receive more shit for this?

I feel bad for McCain who later even endorsed him out of sense of loyalty. He deserved much better than that.

Same reason you can hate multiculturalism and still enjoy traveling abroad. Just because you like to sometimes talk to people from different countries and learn about their histories and cultures doesn't mean you want millions of them moving into your state.

This. I also go here to talk about how much I wish to slowly lower minorities feed first into boiling water. (which happens to be my fetish)

>retarded faggots that don't even know who mccain is or why he's universally hated by military

I hate non white cultures

Care to elaborate what terrible crimes he commited?

>only mexico, Ukraine and the saudis vote for Hillary

what's disturbing about this is that it makes sense

There's a reason he has the nickname songbird mccain
also, he repeatedly fucked veterans over while in congress and repeatedly stopped investigations into POWs still in Vietnam during the 80s/90s because he was terrified that people would learn the truth
his entire career was built upon who his father was and him being a traitor

that 28% of people anywhere would have a positive view of muslims in any place is disgusting

Why are the big three the most cucked

I've heard plenty of bullshit like that before used against political opponent desu.
Do you have anything to back it up?

don't forget what he did to his wife
she faithfully waited for him for years and he left her when he got back for a woman 20 years younger because she was in a terrible accident
only reason he got her was because he was a celebrity at the time

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

Ross Perot paid for his first wife's medical bills and referred to McCain as a fraud and a disgusting human being

his propaganda video got released a few months ago after a crowdfunding effort by some random outlet
youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

>Anonymous on Sup Forums calls anyone undergoing vietnamese torture "traitor" with a pepe picture

>torture
except he didn't get tortured
all of his injuries were from his plane crash that he wasn't even fucking supposed to be flying
it was like the 5th time he did it without permission

>East coast is cucked
>West is best

Of course

They all majority chose Hillary in this though.

>voting for a woman who threatened to bomb china and russia over "hacking"

dodged ww3, that woman is fucking insane

Even Japan.

If this is the best you can do, I suppose we could also take daesh videos at face value.

>I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
>I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
>If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
>If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
>When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

He's a traitor you stupid yurotras fuck

And you're a faggot. In his place you'd be crying for mommy like a little bitch.

I guess that's why you're so scared of "warmonger" Hillary, you're secretly hoping that Trump will turn tail before getting into any confrontation.

>I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
Stopped reading right there

What a completely stupid and unrealistic oath (or whatever that is)

>french canadian

No, you tit

Are you really this dense? Even the fucking Japanese during WW2 capitulated, and they were way more fanatical and brainwashed than any Western army has ever been. It is not only completely unrealistic, but even outright stupid to have such a line in an oath, just like it was completely stupid for the Japs to resist the way they did during WW2.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

>poortugal

Because I enjoy a multicultural world, not a collection of non-distinct, mixed, countries where I don't know if I'm talking to an actual German or just some random foreigner in Germany.

>Serbia
>93%

holy fugg
what did clinton do, drop a bomb on them?

non-cucked populace

>what did clinton do, drop a bomb on them?
Her husband literally did

There's a difference between willfully surrendering, and being forced to surrender you fucking chimp.

>canadians

even worse than swedish stockholmers now desu

Why do YouGov users who claim to be European click on Hillary Clinton when YouGov counts their preference?

Fixed.

Also

>Hillary Clinton = feminism + multiculturalism

Not even close.

>>Hillary Clinton = feminism + multiculturalism
hillary clinton is whoever her masters tell her to be
she campaigned as that because it was the most popular on the left
woman literally has no positions on anything besides what she's told to have by her owners, hence her "public and private" positions

Jewish*

What's the difference?

>trusting the mainstream media
>ever

I'm German.

Pollster polls sounds very professional.
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Just because I can talk to Somalis and Iraqis on the internet doesn't mean I'd be happy with 500,000 of each moving to my country

karl marx wasn't born in america

>98.1%
>1.6%
it bothers me to no end that they try to add precision like that when they have nowhere near the accuracy needed

I have never heard of YouGov until today so they can't be that mainstream
>Implying Hillary represents either feminism or multiculturalism
I still can't believe the Democrats' Superdelegates were so in favor of Hillary. They should have just tried to push that Irish dude. Bernie is unironically a commie and Hillary would literally do anything to win.

Your anus is mainstream.

did you read any of the DNC email leaks?
they were threatening anyone who endorsed hillary to have all their funding cut, not support them, etc
DNC picked hillary back in 2014, same time she picked Kaine as her running mate

>A woman president doesn't represent feminism.

How are you holding up in Finalnd?

>implying you have experienced any white cultures Chinkfin.

Voting HRC doesn't necessarily mean you like Feminism or multiculturalism. Hell it doesn't necessarily mean you like gun control. You might just not want a spray-tanned muppet for President.

>lefty arguments

most of us voted for trump because we didn't want a woman who was openly antagonizing russia be president
she ran a campaign on neomccarthism

Electing a TV character for President is embarrassing. Everyone can see that.