1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you care about this entire continent at all?

Seems like an out of sight out of mind place t b h.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mLrmhylR-WI
youtube.com/watch?v=xkYEXS16dZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Poland
2. Yes I love SA and I will move there

If you didn't care, you wouldn't create a thread about it

Do you like Reggaeton?

Yes

I don't care about abos but I shitpost about them all the time

Yes, I want them to do well.

I think they will, someday, but I doubt I'll be alive then.

I love you Portugal, please take us back

>another south american thread

You guys really love us

I care. Woops, I stopped caring.

But why Argentina?

send us more soap operas

>Seems like an out of sight out of mind place t b h.
Isn't like that to every single country or region other than your own?

>happenings happening in another country
>oh wow
>tomorrow you completely forget that place even exists

2 years naturalisation law

don't worry, he's not welcome in argentina

It probably increases with distance, though, and you guys live pretty far away.

Latin America is the most irrelevant place in the world. No interesting achievements, no Syria-tier civil wars, just mediocrity from Mexico to Chile.

I honestly only "care" about the two neighboring states, and I still rarely even bother.

Well yeah, Brazil is fucking huge.

basically this

south america in particular has no "special" thing about it.
>extremely violent but not as much as Africa or Syria(who has a pretty interesting ideological war)
>extremely rich in resources with lots of land but can't use it
>bunch of natives who could've made a cool far away culture like the east Asians but they were all assimilated

It's just a bunch of Hispanic Christians, wow never saw that before!

I rather being that over being cockroachland if you ask me

no need to get triggered bro

He's actually right though.

I agree if he meant south america by that.

But Turkey, you are the cool far away culture!

You know what he meant, roach.

I don't, roach.

Venha para casa, homem polaco.
Yes.

The reality is that, that place is violent, unsecure. Europeans, stay away. Take care on yourselves AND, there are two territories in the north of SA which belong to France and the Netherlands.

I think you do.

>extremely violent
The upper half, certainly. But I could just as well cluster the Middle East with Europe, name it Eurasia and label Europe a violent, underdeveloped shithole.

>extremely rich in resources with lots of land but can't use it
You're either underage or >Turkish education

>bunch of natives who could've made a cool far away culture like the east Asians but they were all assimilated
You're either underage or >Turkish education

Also, the state of São Paulo alone has the same GDP as Turkey, but in a population 8x smaller, in a territory 10x smaller. It really isn't a contest which has a greater degree of relevance in the world scenario. Turkey is shit and you're projecting.

I'm a schizoid with fucked up perceptions of reality, that place doesn't exist to me

well, at least we arent a bunch or Greeks and Armenians who converted to Islam and speak a language from Central Asia.
It is depressing to think that Constantinople or Ephesus are in Turkey.

w-we have a cool civil war here

That list changed tho, two of the three southern capitals are among the top50.

I love SA :3

>a fucking picture

go away rainforest cockroach

I'm not saying we're a Euro paradise, we're a fucking shithole too but we're in the middle of everything, that's what I'm saying. Even if we straightened out we'd have jackasses bombing us 24/7 whereas south america had so much potential like america but they fucked it up and now are hacking each other to bits and their own government can't stop it.

my grandma is(or was) an illiterate nomad, come at me nigger

tell me about your cool civil war

That sounds cool, tell me about your grandma please. I'm curious. What part of Turkey are you from?

>Russia
>No

You know; Turks are roaches and we are monkeys. Which part you don't get?

Turkey is literally a Spain in which the natives were not able to expulse the muslim invaders.

She was the most boring person I knew. Would tell us to read the clock for her and probably had a 70 IQ.

I refuse to relent to a meme made up by a Cypriot kid. It was better when were sandniggers.

correct

Lmao, I wasn't expecting this answer. Thanks for the giggle.

youtu.be/mLrmhylR-WI

Colombia is an interesting place

And what do you even know about the other 90% of the continent that isn't what you've watched at LiveLeak.

Peru is pretty comfy, Colombia is unironically my second favorite country (of all countries, not just South America), Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, anywhere in Brazil that isn't Rio de Janeiro and the northernmost areas, all equally comfy, and I personally wouldn't leave this continent for any other place tbqh.

You're not from the area, you know dogshit about it, I don't expect you to care at all, and if you really didn't care you wouldn't be making these daily threads and reply to them for 3 hours straight.

Amerindiantina is a fucking third world murderous shithole, don't tell lies about my country just because you can post whatever you want on an anonymous imageboard, thank you.

we have been fighting commies for 50 years
and we're winning!

Argentina
Not at all

we've been fighting commies for so long that they got bored with communism but they still want to fight so they became nationalists

They don't like white people though

fuck off leaf

Just need to put a solid end to this Bolivarianismo garbage. Definitely worth watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=xkYEXS16dZA

UK
yes

We don't like white people

Of all the kind of shitposters you are the weakest desu not even angry at all, you have to try harder

what are ur commies called

After I saw city of God I became interested in Brazil a bit. Would love to marry a fine Brazilian honey dip.

We don't like white people tho

Hmm? whatever u say.

>who has a pretty interesting ideological war
HAHAHAHAHAHA, jesus christ, this fucking moor