Astros @ Rangers

Quest for the silver boot continues

>implying the astros will ever win the silver boot ever again

Rags fan reporting, lets keep the win streak going.

will this thread be slow like yesterday?

Go 'Stros desu

go away, we don't like your kind here in Texas

Blue jerseys best jerseys desu

Is Hamels gonna have a good start or is it gonna be another shit show?

gonna be a no hitter senpai

lmao you guys see prince with that look he gave profar?

Streams ded, I don't know what's going on ;_;

What did Fielder do?

>implying the Rangers had even one good season prior to 2011.

Profar was giving people high fives after the first half inning and prince was sitting on the bench behind them giving him a stank look

JUST

kek

lets go stros baby

F U C K

T H E

D I C K

C I T Y

R A G S

I don't see why we have to bring Ft. Worth into this. I ate the best hamburger i've ever had there.

Where?

Dick City doesn't have good food or talented players desu senpai.

I'm having a hard time remembering, it was a while ago. It was in like an old refurbished grocery store and I remember the patty being fairly thin but it was really good

Where's the guy from yesterday that hates the Astros and his life?

Well shit.. I was gonna head there for lunch tomorrow if you had a name for the place. There's a good burger place right down the road from my house but I'm always up for trying something new.

Just looked it up, It was Kincaid's

dead, hopefully

Arlington Rangers always try hard against the Astros.

sweet, I'll hit it up tomorrow and post a follow up in the next gamethread.

>dead, hopefully

agreed.

What's Minute Maid Park like?

I've got some friends who live in the Houston area, I'm thinking about going down to visit them sometime when the Rags are playing down there and catching a game.

Holy fuck can Raymond and Grieve shut up

Fuck that, that dude was hilarious.

>Rasmus

It's a good time,
Some craft beer stuff by the upper left foul area, a kids play area on the second level that was the shit when I was a kid. Never was impressed by club seats tho, so if you can get dugout or home plate tickets, spring for that

Well, I'll have to see how much my friends would be willing to spend on tickets, are there any decent sections in the $40/seat range?

>Dick City Stadium

How's that flood damage treating you?

Rude

You do realize you just prove him right by being a dick, right?

he was referring to this
>expecting polite, civil discussion in a Sup Forums gamethread

are you sure you're in the right place?

Nah, Dallas fans just have a notorious reputation for being assholes both on Sup Forums and in the stands.

>Dick City Rangers

>Dallas fans just have a notorious reputation for being assholes .. in the stands

first time I've heard of that

You've never been to Dallas, have you

I've never witnessed widespread dickish behavior at a Rangers game. Cowboys games sure, but not Rangers games.

Depends on where you like sitting. Depending on the game, the crawford boxes in left can touch like $45, but after that you're gonna need to go to right field/right foul pole or the third level to get below $40

>Cowboys games sure, but not Rangers games.
Same people, different sports.

Gotcha, I'll have to do some research then and see what I can come up with.

Nah, there's a lot more rowdy drunk people at Cowboys games vs Rangers games I've noticed.

I feel bad for the Astros.

wew, it's a tie game lads

based bobby

seems like you havent. Dallas fans arent any more rowdy than any other fan base

MARISNICK

Does anyone else think they're gonna trade Profar for some pitchers at some point this season?

that's exactly what I was thinking. shore up the bullpen, clear out the infield.

>they botched the classic 1-6-3

They can't and the pen is starting to look good. Don't forget Kela will be back soon so really 6-9 is set with him, Bush, Diekman, and Dyson.

Yeah, our starting rotation is fine but we could really use an actual closer and another reliable reliever.

Who knows what the fuck they're gonna do with Choo and Hamilton once they get healthy though... Desmond and Mazara are playing god-tier baseball right now so I can't see either one of them getting bumped.

Hamilton is not worth anything on the market, and he won't be back anytime soon, if ever. Choo could be traded for something potentially.

Choo's contract is too big and untenable considering the problems he's had since the Rangers got him, I'm afraid we'd have to eat a big chunk of his contract to have any chance of trading him.

Kincaid's my nigga

/817/ up in this motherfucker. UPS driverbro reporting in

WEW

thank you based double play producing infield

I went there after going to the remington exhibit at the Ft. Worth Art museum and then drove home to houston some years ago. V comfy day

>Remington exhibit at the Ft. Worth Art Museum

damn, I missed that one

Hamilton is out for the year. Do you actually follow this team?

I missed that he'd had knee surgery again and would be out for the season.

Thank you based Desmond.

4 - 2!
Based Desmond delivers!

D E S M O N D
E
S
M
O
N
D

WOOOOOOOOOOO! Let Giles relieve Keuchel.

So what do you other Rangerbros think about the potential new stadium they want to build for the Rangers in Arlington?

Personally I like their current ballpark and would rather they just did some repair/updates to it instead of building another $1 Billion monstrosity like Cowboys Stadium. Globe Life isn't even all that old and it's still in good shape from what I can tell.

move it to downtown dallas desu

Would rather it be in Dallas, I hate driving out to Arlington. Especially during the summer when the temps go up and sun is in your face the entire way there.

THE RANGERS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Fuck you guys, keep it in Arlington.

t. Fort Worth Resident

Fielder is a fat fuck

I agree that a new stadium is a little much. And I'd prefer it in downtown Dallas on paper, but I'm fine keeping it in Arlington since it's more central and it makes the entitled Collin County fags so mad.

>THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

yeah the current field is fine, especially now that they have the cicadas under control. A new one is just a waste. I don't even know what upgrades people would want to make.

I think somewhere around Arlington is best transportation wise, it's centrally located.

They want to build a $800 million - $1 billion retractable roof domed stadium... I'm sure it'll be an ugly concrete, glass, and steel abomination just like AT&T Stadium is.

entitled collin county fag here.. leave it in arlington, put a roof on it and add some public transportation from ft worth and dallas

that's city of Arlington's fault. they opt out of DART for no damn reason.

fuck me. I hate seeing that thing looming it the distance when I go to games.

also
2 STRIKE NOISE

God, why do the Astros suck so bad? Why do the Rangers so utterly own them?

I always laugh when the Astros shit the bed against Texas' true team. Especially at the hands of the Cy Young Award ''''''''''''winner''''''''''''.

yeah, I grew up there. they're trying to keep the riff raff out

BOOM
GOT 'IM SWINGIN'

reminder that the Cowshits will go 5-11 this year while the Texans go 12-4 and win the Owl

dumb fucking north texas faggots

>Texans
>Owl

>they're trying to keep the riff raff out

Ft. Worth has much less riff raff than Arlington does (at least Downtown and the surrounding areas of Ft. Worth). Once you get just a few streets over from the entertainment district in Arlington it gets pretty sketchy.

>he thought the astros would be good this year
>he thinks osweiler is a good qb

>forever 8-8 Texans
>being the inferior baseball team yet again
>this damage control
>this massive ass pain

Keep crying, bitch nigga.

kek, good luck

Are rangers the best team in baseball? Or will you say after the Cubs

If the Rangers had a good bullpen and DH then I'd rank them pretty close to the top. Lacking those pieces knocks them down a few spots.

We will trade for Andrew Miller or maybe even rent Chapman at the trade deadline.

Their bullpen is actually been better after tollison left

True but they still don't have a real closer. Dyson almost shit the bed at the end of the game in case you missed it. I think Diekman is a good enough setup man and Dyson can be a good reliever but the bullpen still needs a GOOD closer and another good relief pitcher who can fill in for 2-3 innings at a time.

>they dont have a real closer
Dyson is a real closer you fuck nut he gets saves and helps the ramgers win the fuck you on about?

Does anyone know when Kela is going to be back?