Another South American Thread

Another South American Thread.
Post all things related to South America

southamerican map

I love SA

LEAVE US ALONE CARAJO.

i'm so fucking tired of these ameripig and pollack obsessed with south america, just back the FUCK OFF?!

kek that isn't even the poor part of town

do you love central america too?

another map

b-but

YES of course

ooooo a map that shows different species of nigger. Interesting :D

dont listen to the argie, i love you poland

I don't mean to find poorest or whatever, just random street views. I find it interesting thats all

Just fuck off, you're not welcome here in Argentina and I've told you this several times now just go develope a creep ass fetish for another country but not us because WE ARE FUCKING FULL, the end. I spit on you.

What is your problem?!

here's another map

I am not making fun of you. I love google street view around the world.

And North America ?

>Tfw even Bolivia has Street View

but I can pretend to be amerindian

NO FUCK OFF CANADA

South America is fun

:)

and this other map, but of whole America

no you cannot pretend to be amerindian because you must be born amerindian like the total majority of the argentine population.

stay away from my country, you've been warned, now leave my sight.

>He thinks he can win a knife fight against a gaucho

The Americas, nigger free. You can see how much better it is.

Yeah, why not in Paraguay? There are some border towns like Ponta Pora and that's about it

This is Mexico but why not

aren't you tired of being pissed? you are policing every single thread on Argentina and also on South America as well? you say the same shit over and over again. what is wrong with you?

good times but they're long pass. pity

Google Street Jew doesn't care about us
look up users' photos on Maps or Panoramio

because i'm one of the few concious south americans on Sup Forums and it's my duty to keep argentina clean from cumskin attention, and most probably, later intrusion.

>whole America
>not Canada
delet

Guatemalan here. Ask me anything

this is a south american thread, i'm going to have to ask you to leave

I forgot which side this is, Mexico or Guatemala.
A lot of people on the roads and it looks like they are crossing into Mexico?

Were natives hotter back then? How does this convince Iberians to make a new race with these people?

The one with narcos is Mexico and the one with maras is Guatemala

Didn't notice your post. What is this pic:

>tfw no el brazon ardiente for lunch

No :3
Most likely Guatemala, i don't know why you wanna know tho.

unfortunately you can't google this up, because of legal reasons:
native american girls are hot... until they reach 20 years old
so yeah all iberans were (still are?) pedos
so there's that
the other is their moor blood
who would not allow spaniards to see uncovered females (much less naked kuruminhas) without raping them or bringing the Inquisition to flog them and put dress on them
so there's that too

hhahaha lazy negros taking a nap in the cotton field.

submission duly noted .-

Well I just noticed there is a lot of movement there in that town and was wondering if they are migrants crossing into Mexico or something. Is it safe in Guatemala? No cartels?

Yeah, my south asian mom looks better than some of these women and she's middle aged, they look pretty rough around the edges to create an entirely new caste since the Spanish have white women. Meztiso girls are pretty though.

If Brazil wants access to the Pacific, they could invade Northern Peru. That's the shortest route but the terrain there would make it hard.
This is one of the Peruvian towns in that area. They are all riding these vehicles there.

well everyone will tell you this: the thing is that spaniards DIDN'T have white women
unlike the anglos, they didn't come fully prepared to colonize, the spaniard women came like 80 years later (in the 17th century), before that they just waited home for the return of their sailor husbands. and you know how sailors are, a wife on every port.
>Meztiso girls are pretty though
everything mixed with white looks better. how are Métis girls in Canada?

Well if you know your place you're good. Yes there are cartels, yes there are maras. Gangsters stay in their hoods tho, as long as you don't go to those places you are safe.

I've never met any in Toronto but based on the ones that have talked at school and a quick google search they're just wrinklier white people with nice cheekbones. Some of them look Asian though.