>people actually choose to get a college education in Texas

>implying California is any better.

chicanos need entertainment

this lmfaooo

>going to either state

What the fuck is wrong with you?

that's not counting the schools without football teams

What are you asking?

To be fair, half of those schools are absolutely shit in every respect.

t. Texas State student (it's awful here)

>hating TX
>hating CA

I cannot think of two states on more opposite ends of the spectrum. Your preferred state must be a shade of gray the world has never seen.

There are worse places to be stuck than San Marcos. You have the liver of a 21-year-old. Use it.

This is indeed a problematic post.

This is like someone arguing vehemently and simultaneously against both tofu AND a bacon cheeseburger, right before they lecture you on the glory and wonder of oyster crackers.

What the actual fuck.

I remember being in a political science class where they explained how states like Nevada have like 2 colleges while West Virginia has a relativel gorillion because back in the day, it was a pain in the ass to get from around over shit like mountains.

But Texas has like no natural barriers to movement and nobody has ever lived in West Texas ever, so I think my professor was full of shit

Texas has over 27 million people living there, they need a lot of schools just based on population.

relativel gorillion

???

apparently you guys are too stupid to realize this and for some reason think these are the only universities in texas and the op is just stupid in general but the thing these schools have in common is they all have an FBS division 1 football teams.

florida, california, ohio, michigan and north carolina also have a bunch.

Who /dfw/ here?

ayyy, North Ft. Worth here

Former Ft. Worth. Doing time in Houston.
Not jailtime

This

First post best post

It was originally relatively, then I tried to change it to relative, but my thumbs are big and I'm pretty drunk

By 21 it's the liver of an 80 year old
I've seen the esophageal varices caused by UTPA off campus parties....can't imagine how much harder they go up in Texas State