Tokyo Meetup: Today @14:00 in Akihabara

There will be yet another Sup Forums Tokyo Meetup today! We will be meeting to have drinks at a fake British pub in Akihabara! Because Sup Forums is a board of peace, we welcome autists of other political views and even apolitical weeabos and Japanese NEETs are welcome!

Our first meetup (July 8th), was a tremendous success! We had over 15 anons come, and everyone had fun talking and drinking. There was no autism overload. Since then, we have had many meetups, with some of our members meeting up on a weekly basis. We've got a real community here!

The meetup is at 2:00 PM in Akihabara!!!!!

Fellow anons, we will be meeting up TODAY Sunday, December 4th at the AKIHABARA HUB location here:

3 Kanda Neribeicho Chiyoda Tokyo
東京都 千代田区 神田練塀町 3 富士ソフト秋葉原ビル 1F

tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1310/A131001/13040557/

location of hub: pub-hub.com/index.php/shop/detail/42

Tokyo Sup Forums Page: jpoljapan.deviantart.com/

At our last couple meetups, autists who happened to be vacationing in Japan ended up joining us for drinks.

So, if you are in Tokyo today and want to have an autistic drink, join us!

Sounds fun.

Is it expats-only or do some japanese go too?

Most are expats or tourists, but we've had a few Japanese dudes join us. Some guys have brought along Japanese gf's.

>Sup Forums
Can I come as a black African American Muslim male? Will I be accepted?

Yes. I identify as a white black african muslim christian genderqueer dragon.

All those autists would freak out but wouldnt be able to say a word irl to your face.

Pics of jap gf pls

True true.

There'll probably be plenty of mad bantz a few hours after everyone comes home tho lmao.

This is real.

Bumpu

Some of us are pretty blunt. Expect some good-hearted bantz.

We're more self aware autists so its all the fun of autism without the awkwardness

Bump

I seriously can't imagine how dreadfull it must be to meet up with white English teachers with Yellow Fever with a superiority complex living abroad as they slave to "honorary whites".

You're right, it's so much better than living in the slums of Brazil you can't even fathom how pleasant it actually is.

:^)

Most of the folks at the meetups were not English teachers.

But even an English teacher in Japan makes more than most workers in Brazil.

What?

You know an expat in feeling too lonely in his shoebox when he can't even convey irony in his own languege anymore.

>:^)
That was extra-retarded, by the way.

If you werent a favella monkey speaking your urban tribespeak you mightve understood it.

I did, perfectly.

You are still a lonely /int dweller bragging about being a low class citizen trying to make friends in an anonymous board.

It's crystal clear desu.

>:^)

God bless you dirty, sneak attacking, slanty-eyed motherfuckers. Have more sex!

>That was extra-retarded, by the way.
that's what i was going for

You don't seem to have any other options left, frankly.

If this is true there's will be an on-the-spot reporting thread on Sup Forums, right?
I will have fun watching it.

Come to the event yourself, loser.

If you're in Tokyo come join us.

Holy fuck those long nails

If that isn't a girl with manly hands and unpainted fingernails then wtf...

Not to mention it can't even properly twist it's fingers into a heart shape.

/avoid

I went to a Canadian Sup Forums meetup once though

It was cool and the people there were less autistic than I thought.

>Akihabara
Figures.

We're just 2patrician4u

Aw I just got back yesterday, from that pub I can recommend the "traditional" cheese and honey on toast, it's revolting

This guy in this thread lol. Go somewhere with your BR self

of course it wasnt. It wasnt english teachers fleeing from their country.

Youre just jealous of my japanese spirit and ninjutsu mastery

Even to be an English teacher in Japan, one needs to have graduated from a 4-year university and have a very basic set of social skills.

Our group is mostly not English teachers and the average age is around 28-30.

I am on my way. Two guys are already at the venue.

just banting. I hope you guys have fun anyway. How is the japanese night scene there? Are there some japanese anons there?

You can find there all you were looking for.

Five of us are here now, two more on the way.

Are you people Japanese?

One is

1 out 7

8th person arriving in a few

I'm in Tokyo right now, I will come but I won't say that I know. I will just monitor your conversations.
Tip for a fair game

I'm white
Dark hair
Handsome by white standards

We are going to hit up a Hot Dog bar called Players. It us right down the street, near Yodobashi Camera. We will return to hub after 5pm.

>meeting with a bunch of meme-spouting loser white men and beta nips
Even if I could I wouldn't

Back at Hub now for happy hour. nine people

Meh, already went to a /luso/ meeting this year.

I'm done with IRL autism.

>even though im a loser leaf that is too autistic to go out i will say the reason i dont have any money to my name is because i dont wanna visit japan and not the fact im a little bitch

Where are you? only see one old bald white guy, drinking alone.