Meanwhile, on Roman Empire Sup Forums

We need fewer Germanics entering the empire. They're the worst immigrants by far.

They are just fleeing from war and the despotic Hunnic Empire. We are obliged to give them refuge. There is plenty of farmland in Gaul, they will bolster our economy. I'm certain they will make loyal subjects in the future

The Germanics can come as long as they know their rightful place as boisluts for big Roman cock.

>Vandal detected
Genseric pls go

You all have autismus

Come be autistic and play with us onii-chan!

TRY TO CONQUER ME ROMANS
PRO TIP
YOU CAN'T

Go back behind your wall.

huehue, hunga hunga
come to these side of the ocean you all, i am wating

What happens here?

> Superior

The Britons are no better than Barbarians

What vvent wrong?

Is this the latest fad from Greece? These drawings will be the downfall of the empire

original stelae is so small

this is what comes out of Rome this days?

There is literally nothing wrong with manuscripts from the Orient! They'll only add even more culture to the glorious empire!

It's where Generals go to fuck foreign boys.

Fuck off with your Persian cartoons.

Hey guys my family just came here.

But we're good Goths, we're gonna learn the language and assimilate!

The last oriental trader who entered my province was met with projectio in profluentem.

If we allow these foreign influences to take root, then our culture well become unrecognisable. The Orientals do not care for discipline, much like most Patricians who devote themselves to gorging instead of studying.

Have we so quickly forgotten the values Virgil taught us?

BAAA

BAAA

BAAA

Sorry, what was that?

Lol, look at these "social decay" conspiracy theorists. The empire has stood for hundreds of years, you're retarded if you think it's gonna fall now.

Congratulations! Please respect our traditions by sharing your big Germanic cock with our men as well as our women!

._.

We good goths.
We settle land.
We join Latins.
No kill pls?

Hey guys, have you heard about this new religon called christianity? It looks really cool!