Things that offend brazilians.

7-1

not anymore

Never did.

Non-transexual people

isnt football the only thing you guys are relevant at in the world

i don't care about being revelant to gringos

Santos Dumont wasn't the aircraft inventor

That's a good question tbqh. I never had thought about that, but now that I did can't think about something. Hum... I don't know. *time lapse* OH I KNOW! Try insulting Silvio Santos, we just love him too much.

People that don't have a fart-fetish

The thing is that we have a match with a similar score once a week over here, so we're pretty resilient against that sort of bantz already.

me

>being Brazilian
Nothing that pisses off Brazilians more

boobs

"Hola, como estas? Me gusta Brazil y su ciudad capital Rio de Janiero"

Speaking Spanish

Telling them that their Empire was shit

To be honest, this is pretty much our summary:
>be a decent brazilian
>tries to push the development of this country
>living surrounded by retarded brazilians
>always being sabotaged by these bastards
That's why nothing pisses me off anymore.

Only way to have a good life if you're born in a 3rd world shithole is either to move to a 1st world country or to insert yourself into a private, walled off community. Both require a good amount of money. Wish it wouldn't be like that, but that's how it goes.

spanish

>move to a 1st world country
No, thanks. I love beaches, samba, carnaval, churrasco, football and beaultiful women. I wouldn't survive outside. I'll pick the second option.

YERBA MATE

There are a lot of things you would love in another country.

t. German living in Ecuador

This only triggers paulistas.

>The capital of Brazil is Buenos Aires.

There was a german girl on /luso/ that had just returned from Brazil to Germany, last week she was saying that if you have a lot of money Brazil is better for living in than Germany.

>german women are fucking traitors that hate germany and love nigger countries
what's new

t. an example of a retarded brazilian that I mentioned above

t. an example of a retarded brazilian that I mentioned above

Depends, I live in Quito and the quality of life is pretty decent here, actually comparable to Germany, but the coast side is absolutely degeneracy filled with drugs. I love the rainy and cool weather, it's really comfy. I miss living in a small village of 8k people though, and living in a small village here would imply having to live with Ecuadorian farmers and very high crime rates, which I rather wouldn't.

The thing is, work and in general everything is cheap here. I can afford a maid and a big apartment, which I sure as hell wouldn't be able to afford in Germany. Oh and Latinas love the Gringo dick.

I guess you just have to find a place that fits your needs well and make it work, just don't try to make the country as a whole better, can't do that when the average IQ of the country is around 80.

Hola Germán!

no, it's Sao Paulo

I get everything else, but at
>...everything is cheap here
In Brazil everything is expesive as hell, even for foreigners. I think she must have considered that while she was talking to us.

Proper water filtration.

NSA spyionage

tell them they are latino
tell them they are not white
speak to them in spanish
tell them the south is the only white region
tell them the south is not really brazil
ask if they have aids
ask if they like funk/samba/soccer
do the melody from funk songs - cha cha, pause, cha cha - whenever you see a brazilian
ask if they live in a favela or trash can
ask if they have a pet monkey
ask if they want a green card
assume brazilian women are hookers
assume a brazilians girlfriend has a penis

pic: moron brazilian who thinks he is white in the usa

Kek, you clearly never met one of us IRL. Most of those things are most probably said by brazilians.

It's Rio de Janireo

see:

sex tourist detected

>Oh and Latinas love the Gringo dick.
Little brown poor native looking girls yes, but none of the whiter ones want to be seen even talking to a Gringo.

>being offended by facts

The Brazilian in NYC would rage at most of these. Brazilians here try so hard to act like they have nothing in common with other South Americans. Ask a Brazilian what - arroz blanco, frijoles negros, platano maduro - on a menu at a Colombian restaurant means and they will respond with - " Brazilian Portuguese is so different from Spanish, so I really have no idea what those words mean. We are white Europeans and do not eat that kind of food."

In Miami we were taught Santos-Dumont invented the airplane, not the Wright Brothers.