Empire or Rebellion?

Empire or Rebellion?

Hutts

Princess leia's anal sanctum

Zann Consortium.

Need a rly big gun?

Jedi.

Fuck that gay rebel shit.

Fuck those cunts, you can't play the expansion with the other two factions without going crazy with the corruption crap.

>Good/Evil countries chart

Japan would have to be further to the right
accurate otherwise, though

>brainwashed mindless countries on the right
>lawless autistic countries on the left
rly made me thnk

feddie scum
sieg zeon

Bounty Hunter.

I can't unsee the upside down Death Star

how do you define orientation in space?

Imperial. Death to all non-human inferior species.

You're just as gay in space as you are on earth gayboy

Empire

They knew what they were doing, the rebellion was just a bunch of Aristocrats bribing various alien groups to fight against an equally undemocratic empire.

Neither was democratic, neither side was good. The only difference is that the Empire wasn't lying to themselves

The giant face of Vader would feel pretty awkward if he was the one that's upside down

Which is Jar Jar Binks side?

He essentially founded the empire, so empire

Kanjiklub

rebel
the essence if rebellion isn't fairness or democracy or anything political even though they do say it alot as tool, they fight so they can fight
rebel to rebel, live to be not-empire, pretty clear and concise, and they are less human-y which is always good

if = of*

*bzOOOOOT* Techno Union of courshe

Their weakness left the galaxy wide open for yuuzhan vong invaders. A unified empire under Thrawn would've just blasted those creeps into space dust.

and if the empire did remain they would be rebels in the eyes of the yuuzhan

the empire is the pre-stage to the rebel in the finality of things

and it was the yuuzhan rebel that ended the invasion anyway, rebellion itself is unavoidable, the empire is always a passing stage

e m p i r e

I think at this point we don't really have a choice, we're with the rebels

The New Republic and Order was basically just the Empire run by ineffectual democracy and plucky half-pint jedi. An emperor could've had every battleship in the galaxy ready at vector prime on the first day of the galactic calendar

indeed, the new republic is not the rebellion in the state of the rebellion

nor can you say the empire would do something drastically different as it would also by busy hunting down rebels should the roles be switched

etc

Thank god yuuzhan vong isn't canon then

Possibly. Ideally they'd all just get along sooner.

They're going to make a new SW movie every other year until we're all dead. They'll be back in Episode 35 - The Fifteenth Empire Strikes Back (Again)