Memri Translations on Jewtube

Hey Sup Forums,

Your slightly more anti-semitic sister board recently discovered a youtube service called Memri which translates Arabs acting ridiculous on Arab tv which, while entertaining as fuck, seems to be owned and operated by those of Hebrew persuasion as a way to expose all the crazy shit Arabs say when they think no one else is watching. This is all well and good of course assuming these translations are legit, which is what we need you guys for.

In exchange for some kind Sup Forumsolerants checking out Memri and confirming the veracity of their translations, I will dump all the crazy (and hopefully legit) screencaps that I have.

Thank you in advance for your attention and your time, and I hope you enjoy the dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij_beHWLT98
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2FBr_-v39vg
youtube.com/watch?v=0dh9AlfY-8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7YHW4NWq8Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to video

Why don't you ask our hand in the winter ball first ?

Just type in memri translations in youtube, they have a million videos.

Just wondering if their translations are legit generally so the specific video doesn't matter.

>Critics charge that despite portraying itself as neutral,[3] it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light through the production and dissemination of incomplete translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.
Makes me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij_beHWLT98

Memri TV is a pretty terrible organization to be honest, selective, often unreliable translations with a political agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q

THEY'RE FUCKING TRUE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care if they're selective, what I care about is if the translations are legit.

prefer this version

Based Bulgaria

The translations are fine, arabs just get butthurt because memri is run by jews and they always show arabs acting like retards.

Although there's plenty of clips that are informative with redpilled kebabs lamenting the state of kebab world.

You're not Jewish are you, you would have no reason to lie Lebanonanon?

I'm fucking dying the translations are literal
This is fucking gold, no wonder we're the laughing stock of the world

>The translations are fine, arabs just get butthurt because memri is run by jews
Well that's precisely why confirmation was necessary.
>and they always show arabs acting like retards.
Surely just a coincidence

Is this the memeist show of all time.

Thank you for your candor. Much obliged for the effort and for you not having blown up any civilians so far. You're a good lad.

It's not a show, it's a translation service.

Some ex mossad guya hist started translating all the batshit crazy Arab tv that was out there of which there appears to be a shitload.

okay, I get it. Still some crazy shit.

Indeed

I'll keep dumping since you guys have been so helpful. Thanks again everyone.

>that perfectly placed "democratic club"

The phone calls into the cooking show get me every time.

If a random chef is that casually genocidal on live television, there's absolutely no fucking hope for the Middle East.

>iFunny watermark

>Your slightly more anti-semitic sister board recently discovered a youtube service called Memri

fuck off you Sup Forumstard nigger it moved from Sup Forums to /his/ and was claimed by you faggots as usual

This is gold
youtube.com/watch?v=2FBr_-v39vg

I saw an interesting one where the guest was casually explaining to the host why he deserved to be beheaded and in fact offered to do it.

Unfortunately I didn't get screencaps from it.

I promised to dump everything

youtube.com/watch?v=0dh9AlfY-8Y

Damn, they don't just translate funny shit

Maybe but as like half of these are OC from the last couple hours you can at least enjoy some new screenshots.

Consider it a thank you for the memes.

That's one of the best.

>when he tries to fuck her

That isn't funny shit to you?

It just sounds like your daily anti-israeli rant to be honest

Sounds like you live in a magical part of the world.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a Christian or a sandperson? If sandperson which type of sandperson, sunni or shiite?

Really makes you think

Shia
The Christians are sandpeople too. Just because their religion is an older version of ours doesn't mean they're suddenly a different race.

>In ME is average everyday politics

Do you guys get to see stuff like this on tv all the time?

MEMRI TV is basically an Israeli-run media show where they congregate the most extremist fuckers in the M.E. and show them to the world.

Honestly it's better this way because at least Arabs can get a better sense of how stupid we sound.

More like:
>MEMERI

Unfortunately it does. Even if you both descend from Byzantine Greeks unfortunately being Muslim precludes one from being white. Tough break.

But thank you again for confirming the translations, it was mighty kind of you.

Memri is fucking legendary

Nah, I was talking about the Israeli rant about how they invanded the land etc.
Nutjobs like the one you linked too are not common here. At least not much from the shia counterpart. Though I guess even the shias get violent with each other as I saw on some video from Al-Manar kek

Some of these don't even seem to be extremists though. Like the folks in this video were just Egyptian tv actors sperging out about possibly being on Israeli tv.

>my special snowflake religion makes me white but yours doesn't

>being white boils down to religion rather than DNA

>implying semites of any kind are white

hmm

Fucking kikes.

Israeli media is completly separate.

Do you consider African Americans white, since they are predominantly Christian and even more religious on average than whites?

t. mohammad mahmoud al ahmadi

Man what the wrong is wrong with Ayyrabs?

Literally African-tier

Marrionite Christians are descended from white Greeks and Romans.

And becoming Muslim automatically causes someone to lose their whiteness, this is a well understood fact. Again, it's nothing personal it's just the way things are.

Centuries of interbreeding + lack of good secular education

Hating Jews in the Middle East isn't extremist by any means. It's actually pretty common to hate Jews there. And the Jews hate us right back.
You're retarded if you think there weren't Arabs in the Levant before Islam/Christianity.

You're even more of a dumbfuck if you think Christianity is a "white" religion. It is not. It is just as Semitic and Middle Eastern as Islam and Judaism.
Whites got influenced by Arabs and other Semites, not the other way around.

That's a shame. I'd watch this everyday if it was on my tv.
Of course not. The correct religion is just one of many qualities needed to be white.

>Marrionite Christians are descended from white Greeks and Romans.
What the fuck, do you think Christianity hailed from Rome?
Are you next going to tell me Armenians are white?
Or that Christian Lebs are Phoenicians?

Whats that hood called that hes wearing? It looks comfy.

Nah bro just let the retarded foreigner teach you about your own history. They OBVIOUSLY know more about it than you do. Obviously.

You sound slightly autistic.

I didn't say Christianity was a white religion. What I said was that Islam causes one to stop being white.

The only religions one can have as a white person are Christianity, pagan, or atheist/agnostic. Everyone knows this and I really can't see why you're arguing. We were having a nice thread here.

It was under the patriarchy of Antioch in the eastern party of the Roman Empire and then later Byzantium.

So yes, the land was Roman for almost 1500 years, both before, during and after the birth of Christ. This is a historical fact.

That's where your inconsistency comes along. You're willing to call one Middle Eastern religion white and the other non-white. It makes no sense.
Either accept the fact that you're worshiping some Arab-looking Jew from the 1st century or don't. Your call on that.

>Islam causes one to stop being white.
>The only religions one can have as a white person are Christianity, pagan, or atheist/agnostic.

>So yes, the land was Roman for almost 1500 years, both before, during and after the birth of Christ. This is a historical fact.

And the land was Muslim for almost an equal amount of time. What's your point?

Yeah, however just because it was born under Roman occupation does not make it Roman. It does not make it a European religion. It's roots are all Semitic. You merely adopted it, stop deluding yourself.

It's not his history though. Arabs were not native to the area until after the Muslim conquests about 700 years after the birth of Christ.

Prior to that the land was predominantly settled by Greek Romans, from whom the Marrionites descend.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET BRUH
>DA WHITEY WUZ FUNEESHUNZ MAYNE LEMME TELL YA

Educate yourself. Please. Your ignorance is giving me a headache.

I didn't say Christianity was a European religion. What I said was Christianity is one of the few religions one can practice while still remaining white.

He also seems to assume that occupation of a land = the inhabitants of the land are all suddenly magically the same race as the occupiers

Then by that very definitions middle eastern christians are not white, since they only practice a religion that "keeps you white".

I believe I have a better understanding than you considering the pics related seem to be how you people are educates in your neck of the woods, but thank you for your concern.

Nothing I said was anything other than historic fact.

And I'm saying that your argument is retarded because Christianity in and of itself is not a white religion nor has it ever been.

If you REALLY wanted to be white, you'd stop worshiping some ancient Semitic Jew who probably looked like a midget Osama bin Laden and revert to your ancestral roots of European idolatry.

You don't just get to pick and choose which Semitic religion you want.

>he thinks he knows more about the Middle East than me

How cute.
Nigger, I bet you learned how to tie your shoes last weak. Bitch please.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YHW4NWq8Lk

Incorrect. Again, religion is just one of the many qualities that determines whiteness. Most of middle eastern Christians are not white due to not having white blood. However the Marrionites we know for a fact are significantly descended from Byzantine Greeks. This has been shown repeatedly with DNA tests.

>it's an "underageb& American Sup Forumstard talks about whiteness" episode
Seriously, fuck off back to your board. You already got the answer you were looking for in your thread, now stop infesting our board like Mexicans infest your country, you cross-boarding piece of shit.

This pic is pretty reasonable.

>This has been shown repeatedly with DNA tests.
Provide proofs for your claim.
Because another DNA test shows us that regardless off religion we're all Semites.

>because Christianity in and of itself is not a white religion nor has it ever been.
And again, I never said it was. However the fact remains that it is one of very few religions one can practice while remaining white.

Wikiwarrior 2.0 pls

>And again, I never said it was. However the fact remains that it is one of very few religions one can practice while remaining white.

And again.......

If you REALLY wanted to be white, you'd stop worshiping some ancient Semitic Jew who probably looked like a midget Osama bin Laden and revert to your ancestral roots of European idolatry.

You don't just get to pick and choose which Semitic religion you want. Follow your own people's religions. Not ours.

I'm not gonna repeat myself again.

>However the fact remains that it is one of very few religions one can practice while remaining white.
And why exactly is that?

Everyone here's a fucking wikiwarrior.
Now let me shut this nigger down already.

I don't have time to do your work for tou but you'll be interestes to know that the same Greek DNA appears in your shiite, druze, and to a smaller extent your sunni inhabitants. That said, becoming Muslim has in turn caused you to forfeit any claim of whiteness.

Can all of you autists cut it out and just keep posting the pictures, please?

blame the cross-boarding Sup Forumsshit

worse than fucking immigrants are IRL

>forfeit any claim of whiteness.
And why exactly would I want to be a cuck? :^)