My life is over

My life is over.
I'm ugly. I'm weak. I'm creepy. I'm insane.
Society as a whole rejects me.
My parents disowned me.
Never had any friends, never will.
Women naturally repelled by me, children naturally scared by me.
I'm balding. I'm infertile. I'm anemic. I'm estimated to be dead by 40 like my grandfathers.
I'm a bad person because l was born.
I'm pathetic and I'm not right because l WAS too cowardly to know to end it before it got worse.

I always fail and I don't understand why.

There is no point to my existence.
I cannot agree to suffer for so many more decades. It will not get better.

For the rest of my life I'm alone. That's who I am and that's why I was born.
I don't deserve love because no one deserves love, not even family. If you think you deserve love you are a sick, awful person.
No one is entitled to love because it is earned, because it requires two sides to the equation and no one wants the love of a subhuman like me.

And why?
Because I stutter when I speak.
Because I look weird.
Because I'm interested in things like arthouse films, like philosophy, like politics. No one wants to hear my redundant rabble about them. No one cares, never did.
Because I'm unattractive. Because I have a pig nose. Because I have an asymmetrical face. Because I wore glasses. Because I have droopy eyes. Because I have too much fucking fat on my fucking god damned cheeks.
I should have been fucking mercy killed in the womb. My parents wanted to take me for a 20 year test drive guess what though turns out I'm not such a great human model but you can't exactly return me to the shop so just shove me in a corner in some god forsaken place and pretended you only had one son the whole time that way the disappoint vaguely goes away and you cant pretend like it's not your fault.
There is no reason for this charade anymore other than my failures which get increasingly humorous as each day goes by and I find a new way to fuck it up.
I'm done.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/04/world/europe/ap-eu-finland-shooting.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait!

Did you learn partial differential equations yet?

>every day this thread

Okay cya m8. You didn't need to write a huge post

we have same :D

First time posting this, retard

Every night there's a Finn who posts "give me one reason not to kill myself"

Stop giving him (You)'s and report his ass

Not like he wont be posting this again but at least the thread gets deleted

>If you think you deserve love you are a sick, awful person.
I don't deserve love therefore no one does.

KYS.

Mods never delete

I feel you

Dont do it lad i have room for you

does Sup Forums even have mods it seems like one per board who just delet threads with nude photos and cp on the NSFW boards. mods fucking suck at their job. I used to like going on /sci/ but now its just occasional mathematics + a mix of Sup Forums & /x/. 80% of the threads should be deleted if you go by the board rules but nothing gets deleted.

>being this triggered by my post
Kys my man

Why not go ahead and kill yourself? Clearly it's what you want.

Height and weight please

165cm, I don't know my weight, I'm pretty skinny.

Oh look, one of those Finland depressive/suicide thread.

didn't read lol

Do an anecdotal greenstory before

You should go to a really shitty country and try to get killed. That way, you'll have fun and not have to do it yourself!

Yeah come here...we have some nice destinations for that. Or...join the syrian sivil war...

Civil*

BUMP for seasonal depression awareness

We're all gonna make it bruh

not very original

#firstworldproblems

If ou have nothing to lose why dont you dedicate your life to doing something good?
Shank niggers in the street, shoot up a refugee home.

Do it user.

i never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself

>Because I stutter when I speak.
Not an excuse. Back in high school, I had a classmate who stuttered AND was an absolute asshole, and he still managed to become pretty popular.

>Because I'm interested in things like arthouse films, like philosophy, like politics.
Not true. You just need to find the right crowd.

>No one wants to hear my redundant rabble about them. No one cares, never did.
Just become a bit better at listening to other people and it won't be a problem.

>Because I have a pig nose. Because I have an asymmetrical face. Because I wore glasses. Because I have droopy eyes. Because I have too much fucking fat on my fucking god damned cheeks.
All of those, except the glasses and the cheeks, apply to me as well. But you don't see me whining.

Get your shit together, Pekka.

>Because I'm interested in things like arthouse films, like philosophy, like politics. No one wants to hear my redundant rabble about them. No one cares, never did.

get over it fag and consume and digest em all alone. i bet i have much more experiences in such things but held em all alone without coming it out of myself.

you only end up feeling isolated and weak all the time as long as you have an obsessive desire to talk about it in front of someone else.

you are a typical modern weak western fag who is eager to talk everything you feel and endlessly pities yourself before figuring out/making something new.

It reads like a manifesto, what you planning on doing pekka?

instead of ending it take a medium to large amount of psilocybin mushrooms and confront your problems

Looks like OP already did it.

>3 dead in a shooting in Helsinki

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/04/world/europe/ap-eu-finland-shooting.html?_r=0

>i always fail and i don't understand why

fugg, hits too close to home

That's bullshit.

You know exactly why you fail if you're honest with yourself.

The only option is you're being willfully blind to it.

and people say japanese are suicidal

WTF OP???

>My parents disowned me.

You're stupid too. Parents can't disown their children in Finland.

Only you can change your life, sitting wallowing in self pity does nothing.

Oh wait, I just noticed that the shooting took place more than an hour before the thread was posted.

Hehe, stupid svenne :D

>tre kvinnor
When will Stacey's learn?

Hehe, stupid finne :D

Hey! No need to be rude! You hurt my feelings :(