Next year i'll be traveling to Canada, any advice?

next year i'll be traveling to Canada, any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-immigration-canada-mccallum-1.3875483
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/french-mps-debate-plan-to-ban-abortion-websites-that-intimidate-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Depends where. Canada's a big place.

don't

are tacos allowed in canada?
i thought they were better than this...

Eat Putin

Travel to Japan instead. Weeaboo stuff aside, it's actually one of the best countries to explore. It has so many beautiful places to visit with great historical and religious baggage.
Canada, on the other hand, is just snow, snow, and cucks.

Where in Canada? What are you interested in doing? Hiking, camping, visiting cultural/historical sites, eating food? What month are you going in? We can't help if you're not specific.

Get rid of Trudeau while you're here, please...

was that the faggot that banned door handles?

Stfu dumb frog you don't know anything.

cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-immigration-canada-mccallum-1.3875483

I really am hoping you are going to Québec and not the rest of Canada!!

Oh, I actually know a lot about Canada, leaf. And I want to forget everything.

>France talking about cucks

wew Mahomet. Did your monthly muslim casualty report get calculated yet?

Sure, we have muslims, but at least we don't have SJWs. How does it feel, having to catter to the likes of Smugglypuff in order to get laid?

No, that's Gregor Robertson. Did news of that really make it all the way to Bongistan?

How does it feel getting run over on your national day?

>______________¶___
>| CULTURAL ||l “” | ””\__ , _
>| ENRICHMENT ||||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

yes but can't remember why

Nice memes.

Meanwhile in sjw free France the government is going to criminalize opposing abortion bevause it hurts womens feelings.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/french-mps-debate-plan-to-ban-abortion-websites-that-intimidate-women

(((diversity)))

N O P R O O F
O

P
R
O
O
F

>this thread

why can't we all just get along?

I don't like Justin Trudeau but tbqh he isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be, his Liberal government is basically just the Conservatives with a friendlier face. Gregor Robertson is the real deal,an out-of-control batshit crazy SJW who, among many other things, banned door knobs because they are discriminatory to the disabled. I hate that man so fucking much. Right now he's only Vancouver's problem, but it is rumored that he plans on getting involved in federal politics.

Japan has some really stuff, but I feel like it would be impossible to escape the touristy areas if you wanted to actually see anything. The place is small and has so many people that all the nice mountains and historical sites and stuff are probably pretty busy all the time. One of the best things about Canada is that outside of the handful of international tourist destinations you're basically guaranteed a relatively authentic experience.

Canada is fucking huge.

You can't ask that shit without specifying WHERE in Canada you are going

all colonies do stuff like that
australia banned clapping, hugs and high fives
so you aren't alone