/v4 + friends/

Lithuanian Snow Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sniper-shoots-dead-local-mayor-two-journalist-finland-a7454896.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žitný_ostrov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for empty thread

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

ebin

how's that, user

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

fugggggg

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Snow and cold should be illegal.Global warming best day of my life!

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

morning my niggaz :DD

i post kot i am now v4 citizen

Hi

Dobry den friends

Thanks for using my gif!

I went to bathroom, started the water and I just stood in front of bath, found myself just staring at wall for few minutes, getting lost in thoughts

It feels like I got disconnected from my body and reality for a few minutes. Ever happen to anyone else?

How are you all today?

Dobrý
> Ever happen to anyone else?
sounds like you just zoned out for a bit imo

>How are you all today?
surprisingly not hungover, making soup now

magyar cigani

>snow

Daily reminder that Hungary is the only Mediterranean member of the /v4/.

lunch was shit.

Dobrý večer

'Sup?

Hello

Are you the new Estonian who just joined /v4/ like a couple of days ago?

Szeged?

>A sniper has shot dead a local mayor and two journalists outside a restaurant in Imatra, a small Finnish town near the Russian border.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sniper-shoots-dead-local-mayor-two-journalist-finland-a7454896.html

surprisingly nice weather today

Where do the Czech people hang out?

they probably got too close to his personal space

hmmmm...segedinsky gulas

pubs and cottages

pubs

Delete this thread

I hate Scatvians and Shituanians.

What's the point of /v4/ when you invite filthy foreigners from other countries? Just make a shitty thread then that not /v4/. /v4/ is for strictly Poland, Hungary Czechia and Slovakia.

>/v4/ is for strictly Poland, Hungary Czechia and Slovakia.
also Liechtenstein and one Lithuanian czechboo

REFUGEES WELCOME

/v4/ is thread of peace

go to apple thread if you wish to be homophobe xenophobe racist mysyonogistic pig

and that kuna dude. thats all that is allowed here, the ameriacn flag is just some slovak, irish flag is polak etc.

>spent a night with people who work hard and achieve great things
>now i'm back to shitposting, playing LoL and waiting for the evening so i could get high and play EUIV with 2AM jerking off being the highlight of my day
And funny thing is that two of those people were onto me the whole night and i broke heart of both of them

and Austria

cigány

choco is permitted but only when he doesn't post a*ime

I'm gonna puke

>go to apple thread if you wish to be homophobe xenophobe racist mysyonogistic pig

>all this coming from a Slow vak

Our country is twice as liberal as yours you basket case.

Wait, where do other people hang out?

I don't know
Turks for example hang out behind a fridge or in a dumpster

Ye.

>Our country is twice as liberal as yours you basket case.

t. 95% of population for shooting refugees on sight

>"""""""""""refugees""""""""""""

More like rapefugees.

kek, jogging kills after all

I am genuinely interested. I hear a lot of stuff about our "pub culture" but where the fuck do people in other nations hang out, if not in pubs?

for example we get drunk to state of unconsciousness in the privacy of our homes

good question 2bh

t. ivan

It's truth comrad

will you ever drop trianon butthurt? we could be super friends if you did

>will you ever drop trianon butthurt?
Personally I couldn't care less about Trianon, but the way you treat Hungarians in Slovakia makes any well intentioned man's blood boil.

By letting them have hungarian schools, letting them keep name of sport clubs in Hungarian, and letting them build statue of Stephen?

gonna have to go to >Vilnius tonight

Every single v4 country should be annexed by Germany.

Are you going to give it back?

>What's the point of /v4/ when you invite filthy foreigners from other countries?
The point is that generals are cancer that killed Sup Forums and /v4/ is actually one of the few threads allowing some international interaction

waruj marcel

>poles as usual want to suck foreign dick

xD

P.S give back Breslau

>t.
do budy zwierzu

>Poles are so blonde, almost like in Sweden ;)

xDD

well said

Cortéz gets a lot of attention but this guy was fucking rad

>be peasant son of some passing soldier
>sail to New World because life here sucks anyway
>volunteer on exploration missions into wild jungle because yolo and because nobody else wants to do it
>eventually end up conquering one of two biggest empires in the New World

You openly discriminate them and you banned dual citizenships specifically because they could've had Hungarian-Slovak nationalities.

And for what? Why? Because you're sad, miserable people filled with hate, and that's coming from a Hungarian.

You snidely ask me why can't we be friends, but I know you, you're wolves in sheep's clothing.

>You openly discriminate them
90% of hungarians in Slovakia live in south and they are majority here, they are the one discriminating Slovaks

> banned dual citizenships specifically because they could've had Hungarian-Slovak nationalities.

No, the law was in response to one Orban introduced which allows virtually anyone from former a-h to claim citizenship

Only if you come

I see we're back with the classic formula

i would in a different context if you would ;^)

>You snidely ask me why can't we be friends

That was different user, if it were to me i would have everyone who cant speak flawless Slovak expelled and would forbid use of other langauges in public sector other than Slovak or English

>or English
i know it's ironic, but cuck

Tourists are important, and i was 100% serious

what about Czech?

So who gives a crap? It wouldn't have hurt anybody. Nobody reacted the same way around our country, except you.

The world didn't fall apart. Literally nothing had happened, not in Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia or Ukraine.

You did it, just because you could. Because heaven forbid others to be happy when you're miserable.

So fuck you.

>implying anyone would spot a difference

Other countries dont have 10% of their population just waiting to fuck you up

romania does

so the logical thing then would be to give southern strip of slovakia to Hungary

Czechs and Poles

How do you feel about being a part of 10 relevant nations when it comes to ski jumping?

But Romania has them locked in the middle of country. We have them on borders

No, it would be opposite of logical, it would be absolutely retarded. 70% of our country are mountains and south is very good for agriculture, but this is main reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žitný_ostrov

too bad the sport itself is not relevant

this whole slovakian hungarians thing is just one of the many reasons for unified v4

>Austrians in charge of anything

This post paints a pretty accurate picture of the sick Slovakian mind plagued with paranoia, delusions and inferiority complexes.

We don't even have an army to speak of. You belong in an insane asylum.

Choco is on suicide watch

Post high test

choco banned for eternity from v4

high test more like fat

Mike Ng is telling it how it is.

fat injections*

Watch out,being homo is haram

Sup Forums pass user more like homosexual

we don't take kindly to yer kind around these parts, drowner

You are all bunch of fucking prudes and no-funs

there's nothing wrong with posting with a pass

>t. typical czech ie. filthy degenerate that should be locked up in an asylum

There is nothing wrong with being open about your sexuality and having an open mind to new mindsets and cultures, why is Poland so fucking backwards

fuck fat women wtf why would anybody like excessive amount of MEAT

where dem skinny and FIT bitches at????

you must be mentaly ill to want whale instead of cute little fragile girl that you can fuck mercilessly and then she falls asleep being all cute on your chest

Pánbíčkáři zkurvený

>ywn fuck a body this hot

THat sounded more pedo than i intended but my point stands, sort yourselves out niggers