Is an lookalike a athlete?

Heckles fly from every smoking area we pass. “Fuck off to London, you full-kit wanker”; “Vardy’s leaving because of you, you cunt”; “Where’s your fucking Arsenal kit, stalker?” It feels like we're the out-of-town boxers who won't even make it to the ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/news/we-went-on-a-night-out-with-the-jamie-vardy-lookalike
lookalikes.co.uk/Categories/sport-lookalikes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disturbed by the insults and hostility, James, his ever-loyal agent pulls us both into a nearby McDonald’s to hide, where he makes a flustered phone call to his business partner. Directly outside, a man is (inexplicably) punching himself in the face, while a sobbing girl pleads with him to “leave it.” It’s 9pm and I’m shitting myself.

shortlist.com/news/we-went-on-a-night-out-with-the-jamie-vardy-lookalike

>a man is (inexplicably) punching himself in the face, while a sobbing girl pleads with him to “leave it.”

lester is no meme lad

>that disgusting handrail

>tfw you unironically like full kits but don't want to be called a full kit wanker irl

>66
kid looks nothing like him

I kind of look like Ashley Young. Do you think I can fuck English slags if I walk around Manchester in a United kit?

maybe, but you're more likely to be beaten half to death

More than english language or america, slags are england's greatest gift to the world

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw the Vardy lookalike has blocked me on twitter because I kept asking what he thought of the Vardy to Arsenal news

>Lee’s decision to pursue a lookalike career has angered Vardy, who blocked Chapman and his various social media accounts. Vardy's new wife, Rebekah, then accused Lee of being a “stalker” on Twitter, alleging that the former postman had been tagging himself in her family pictures. The online tabloids picked the story up, and it trended for three consecutive days. Chapman's reputation was effectively in tatters.

wew

>stalker

she was probably just seeing the real vardy following her around every day and mistook him for the lookalike.

also
>he’s getting death threats, rape threats, and people are constantly calling him a paedophile.
that's all vardy again

Teams should hire these lads and play them in friendlies

lookalikes.co.uk/Categories/sport-lookalikes/

it's apparently the medical room in the basement of a club (?) so I assume it's blood.

Kek
>tfw wenger died in 2004 and this man has been leading arsenal since

This guy is straight out of the Ricky Gervais show Extras. Tragic

>i have a 3 year old child to care for together with my partner who has a low-income job
>i know, i'll quit my steady job as a postman to impersonate some footballer!

I love how this is his only excuse for carrying on this shitshow.
>'b-but they gave me six months off'
Just go back you dumb cunt.