haha, ukraine ur so qt :3

I don't think I've ever seen a Ukrainian person post on here before

R A R E
A
R
E

That is cause Putin is fucking them in the butthole

DFC

I have definitely seen a few (or maybe it was just one) in the europa league threads

I-i love y-you, Ukraine-san

kek

haha you're a smooth Kriminal OP

what will happen if russia will meet ukraine at the euros?

and what will happen to the russian players if they'd lose that game?
gulag? direct executions?

communist russia died over 20 year ago Klaus

Sorry you're stuck in the the 1940's

More like Smooth Crimea.

well, none of us can afford trip to France - so at least there'll be no fightings at the stadiums, lel

Glad we voted you scum out of the EU

but gulags still exist, right?

I'm sure some of your rich oligarchs will make the trip and pay some local frenchies to fight the ruskies if needed

I'm pretty sure the whole country was rangebanned for a bit.

Not so fast you two. You forget someone...

Except it wasn't a vote on EU membership Geenstijl retard. You know we already have the exact same agreement with Chile without anyone giving a fuck right?

youre insane if you think they still exist with how the world is now

they don't

Lewandowski - that's nice, but meeh...

fight the russians? they usual french person is too much a of a fag to fight anyone

you can hire the gypsies though that infest us though

Did your own government tell you that? kek

okay

not gonna lie, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to russia

when I think of russia, I have this mental image of nothing but commieblocks, grey skies and depressed people taking krokodil and the mafia controlling the neighborhoods

but I know that it's probably very stereotypical

if everything goes normal, you and ukraine will fight off for the 2nd place on the last matchday of the group stage

don't know who the favorite is 2bh

Don listn to that russkiy dummy
There are gulags, mafia and all that stuff

some places are depressing, some aren't, just like any other country. can't tell you about korkodil or mafia cause i haven't seen either

you dont know anything if you think that is true

crimea a river

>exact same agreement

no we don't, this agreement was one of the most expanded agreements the EU ever offered to a partner country. But yeah m8 it's all worth it for that 0.4% trade we got going with the Ukraine.

Only major cities of Russia are somewhat civilised, the rest is poor and depressing.

Yes we do retard. Educate yourself.

>6
>9
LE STRONGEST

So are u going to say that prisons on a Far East - looks not like nowadays Gulags?

like you would know
go fix your muslim problem

It's not the same agreement, idiot. They're very similar, but so were the agreements with Croatia, etc. who did get taken up in the EU. The agreement with the Ukraine however would be one of the most ambitious and approaching agreement the EU ever had with another country not in the EU. All of that for a country that is currently in war, corrupted to the bone and best of all has a """"""major"""""" trade with the EU of a whopping 0.4%. I'm sure our government is it to for that insanely well trading position the Ukraine has.

no, that is just were we put the scum ukrainians

Flags don't necessarily represent nationality, Ivan.

what is up your ass? putins hand?

top qts

shut up you gypsy

Pakistan pls go

i like watching foreigners argue in english. it's so c&a :3

The entire country is rangebanned for CP and spam so you can't post without a Sup Forums pass.

Ukraine is cute!
CUTE!

EU membership for Ukraine wasn't the subject of the vote in NL, it was instead something meted out to some other non-European states as well. Ukraine doesn't fulfill any of the conditions for becoming an EU member and probably won't for decades.

they won't understand Ukrainian traditional nazi memes

yo

Northern Ireland are going to thrash you cunts #GAWA

nice warm up banter ITT for the big euro tournament.

mb, but only in theirs sweet warm northern ireland dreams

Pls join NATO Ukraine-chan

you cuck faggots are going to get slaughtered

we will see

we'll play a draw anyway

Well, one superstar, three-four nice players. Feels Welsh, yep? ;^}

Lewy is taken out by 2 defenders, Milik is shit, Kuba is old, Grosicki can't shoot, Piszczek gets an injury if you blow air at him, Krycho is best.
Yaaaay Poland

cute (:

imhotep Kuba and Jedza will be mainly subs in favour of Kapustka/Warzywniak

>Lost to Belarus

Fucking tippity toppity kek. Ireland will literally get zero points in the group. Would honestly rather have the ni team than the roi for once.

:ะท

>tfw no ukrainian qt gf
jk ur woman are meanies!!!

>communist russia died over 20 year ago

Jazda z Kurwami

Nothing causes a greater longing for civilization than going through a Russian kolkhoz village. Worse than gypsy tier.