Heem

old

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/sports/mixed-martial-arts/chris-weidman-will-have-surgery-next-wednesday-to-repair-herniated-discs-in-neck-1.11870668
mma-core.com/videos/World_Champion_Baby_Michael_Bisping_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131473?player=old
mmafighting.com/2016/6/7/11880288/report-kimbo-slice-was-told-he-needed-heart-transplant-before-death
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRpkuofJ0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd for Cruz my boy forever.

I just realised Bisping will probably want to defend soon, he hardly suffered any damage in the Rockhold fight and is probably getting a nice paycheck bump as a champion. Having considered that, and his age, it would make sense for him to fight again ASAP.
Seeing as Weidman needs surgery and Rockhold has just been KTFO it would actually make sense to give the fight to Yoel or Jacare.

HENDO VS BISPING

ITS PAYBACK TIME BOODEH

>"I can box, and I have better jiujitsu. Go ahead and take me down Brock, see how that goes."

he is right you know.

thanks for this OP Chang Li

I was tired of the bisking spam

Yea true, that sucks for the UFC tho.

If Bisping is smart and self conscious he will push for a match with Weidman, Jacare will be just as hard for him and won't give him half the money probably.

this would be the money fight

I would actually pay for a ppv if this happens

anything to see bisbong getting elbowed to death

Yeah, i saw that fight ofc. But it's only logical for Cruz to bring that fight to attention, Cruz is not at his 100% anymore and Mouse is much more experienced so that would be a whole new fight that i think everybody would be interested in watching. But as Brazilian user said, it's just not necessary for UFC to do that.

>hendo finally winning the UFC belt and retiring afterwards vacating it
I'd be perfectly cool and happy with it desu

see guys I'm smart

good job Adan

This would be a best thing in MMA ever probably. Now or never!!!

how much do you reckon a chiminea is worth?

think weidman has already had his surgery, he seems to think UFC 205 is a realistic possibility for a return

Bisping v Weidman at MSG would be the biggest fight UFC can make for the MW title. Unless, they have Bisping defend at Wembley/Old Trafford.

my boy(next to cruz ofc)

Bisping vs Rockhold 3 @wembley could be bigger imo

Mousasi vs Bisping would be a hell of a fight 2bh

They need to cash in on Bisping's popularity now because he's in the twilight of his career.

I don't think anybody sees him fighting another four-five times.

couple hundred at least

nah it's scheduled for today
newsday.com/sports/mixed-martial-arts/chris-weidman-will-have-surgery-next-wednesday-to-repair-herniated-discs-in-neck-1.11870668

Who "sakuraba" here?

can't reduce the moose

Gonna go watch his fight against aroma unless Italy wants to stream it and resume his Rory/wonderboy stream.

ya I agree this is why I think cockhold is the way to go, the build up will be very entertaining and the numbers will be huge.

Godamn it boys, why did they make the early prelims for Fight Night 89 better than the actual prelims?

I don't think my old man can handle sitting in a stadium seat from 6:45pm - 1am.

Sounds like a quick recovery if the surgery is successful, so 205 is still realistic

nah, go ahead, I might stream some time later

I dunno man, have you read about the surgery? It's pretty intense lol

It wouldn't surprise me if he was out till December

Just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping wanted to defend as early as September

but I guess Weidman (if he's back in shape) or Rockhold would both be good options if he decides to defend at MSG

mma-core.com/videos/World_Champion_Baby_Michael_Bisping_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131473?player=old
did you guys watch this? bisping was being a dick from right the beginning

keeps calling him a fucking this and that and a cheating drug something

he's only 37 his next fight will be around or near 38 and he looked fine vs rockhold, so who knows, dc is the same age

According to the article he can resume lower body strength and conditioning immediately, then upper body after 4 weeks

dutchy can't take the bantz, move to america and you'll fit right in mate

>his corner repeatedly tells him he's loading up too much

>he knocks his opponent out

>dc is the same age

Yeah and DC isn't planning on fighting four or five more times either lol

The rate of success for that surgery is low. It's a super invasive surgery that often leaves the person with just as much pain and discomfort as before. I know the surgeon is obviously world class in this situation, but I honestly think there's no way he's doing upper body four weeks later.

Rockhold looked like he wasn't taking bisping seriously. Or maybe he was just really relaxed?

Gonna need more sweet girls f a m

Yeah I laughed at that too.

From the moment he walked into the cage he looked like he felt he was too good to be there.

Rockhold fucked himself mentally worked himself into a shoot and goofed it up

his corner was right though

if rockhold didnt didnt underestimate him he couldve ate a lot of counters

What I also noticed that rockhold didnt kick as much as he used to, its like he thought he didnt even need kicks to win

Rockhold's problem was that rather than staying at range and picking his shots he was wading in with his hands dude.
Which is why Bisping was loading up. You don't often have many opportunities to load up on Luke, he's a huge MW who throws big kicks from range and moves backwards the entire fight.

mmafighting.com/2016/6/7/11880288/report-kimbo-slice-was-told-he-needed-heart-transplant-before-death

bisping was missing a lot though, only the last minute before the ko he connected twice maybe

Do fighters that are out on injury still get the random juice tests?

I'd fucking BLAST if that were the case

Throw in some tb5hunna and regrow all my lost cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.

Come into my next fight at 180% fight capacity down from 300% but up from the 90% I was while getting tested right before I injured myself

when?

He was landing a comparable amount of strikes as Rockhold was, in my opinion.
I get what you mean in that you don't want your fighter loading up early and missing and eating unnecessary shots, but I also understand why Bisping was throwing like that.

When you're preparing for Luke you probably tell yourself that if there's a scramble and he ends up in the pocket for longer than he normaly would that you're going to take his head off.

nice hairline

189 > 196 > 199

You know, at first I almost agreed about 196, but those first three decisions really weren't that great.
199 was great all the way through.

>196 main card

189 was only better than 199 because they had that live singer on the walkout

why is she +200

>american betting system
kys

>196 > 199

>tfw bisping defends his belt in wembley

meme magic is fucking real lads

>posting on an american website
>talking almost exclusively about an american company (UFC)
>typing in English

spooky polish goblin is 11-0 and already has a win over Erick Gadelha

we chinese website now

Rockhold couldn't handle the bantz. Felt he had to go out there and heem Bisbong with disdainful ease to prove a point.

Michael "The Puppet Master" Bisping played him like a fool.

166 > all this shit

can arielposting be a thing now?

that fight was close i figured the line would be closer

>196 > 199
woooaahhh
slow down there buddeh

'no'

>that smug look on xis face

where was that at? I don't think that would happen in the US, but you never know

in the US

"but you never know"

>you will never be born into a successful Jewish family that has been refining its genetic intelligence for thousands of years

Who are you quoting?

kek

is cruz vs edgar the fight of the century that we will never witness in our lifetime? @145lbs

>RIGHTFULLY lash out
Fucking kek. I wish these feminists would make up their minds: Either women can compete with men without needing a lot of help or they can't.

myself, of course :^)

didnt she 'potentially' get busted

oh man that's funny haha

Not every woman is a retard feminist m8.

you weren't born into a smart successful white family?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRpkuofJ0s

WEAK

>he wants to be jewish to get 5 points on IQ but no athletic ability
lmao

Friendly reminder that based Ireland has 2(TWO) UFC world champions while """great""" britain still has 0(ZERO).

lmao

The real money fight is bisping vs [spoiler] sonnen II [/spoiler]

genius

Ross Pearson is coming for that Lightweight belt, just you wait.

why are jews such shit tier athletes they literally have/had(maybe he got cut) literally 1 fighter in the ufc and he was some prelim who

Bisping's fathers name is Jan and he was born in Poland, he fought in the British Army. His mother is Irish.

they already fought in meme fc

Irish blood is dominant alpha male blood. It cancels out whatever other nigger genetics you might have and makes you an honorary Irish so long as you're at least 50%.

its north ireland though, conor is from real ireland

My grandmother was irish so I missed out on dat sweet 50% then

i deleted all my irish flag pepes after conor lost to nate, true story

>dark eyes

Aren't Irish eyes normally green? I might be wrong but I have green eyes and I was researching where that comes from.

neanderthals