Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_heritage_in_Serbia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like a marocc*n

He looks less ugly with color.

>muh obsession with whiteness
Just go away, autist

well he was half syrian

If you colour his skin pink, his hair blonde, and his eyes blue, he will be white

How dishonest, you could just as easily give him blue eyes blonde hair and pale skin

Anyways even with this painting he still looks much more like a southern French or an Italian than an actual shitskin

Yeah,but you would be ignoring the written described appearance of that man.

bilel?

> How dishonest, you could just as easily give him blue eyes blonde hair and pale skin
Why would you do that to a half syrian half libyan guy ? ?????

Have you ever been to italy?
They are not white.
Most italians are a mixture of african/arab and europeans genes.

Yeah well even i could be described like him, as swarthy and tanned with curly black hair. Doesn't make me any less white.
Because if he was an actual narab then the statue would have bigger nose, bigger lips, different eyes and curlier dry hair.
As it is if i see that man in my street i'll assume he's native French, not Algerian.

>be swarthy with black hair and black eyes
>i-i.-i swear im white
lmao

MEDITERRANEAN

>As it is if i see that man in my street i'll assume he's native French, not Algerian.
>As it is if i see that man in my street i'll assume he's native French, not Algerian.

Caracalla était moitié maghrébin moitié syrien.

Y a rien à discuter bande de cons.

>curly hair
>white

But they unironically tried to argue he looked white

never change eurocentrists

the statue looks like an actual arab though

literally nowhere in europe would the man on the right pass as a local

t. literal asian
i saw one of your people on faces of Sup Forums once, he looked like the fucking gengis khan, you know which person im talking about

he unironically does though just look at the hair more closely
arabs never have hair this smooth, they have black people hair

>Italians
>White
wut???

fuck off

if you look like that you're not european

His mother IS an arab syrian, and his father an north african. His grand father was literally from Arabia.

Why are you debating like his origin were mysterious?

He looks like a typical Mediterranean right? Couldn't he be from South France?

He could pass in Spain but again I doubt most people consider my country european.

>Arabs have black people hair
Have you ever seen an Arab?

>his book The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Suetonius describes Nero as "about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blonde, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender.

I disagree, I know you're a Spaniard but I have literally never seen a Spaniard like that. He looks like he's straight out of Arabia.

Besides, the guy in the picture (emperor Caracalla) had a Syrian mother, and his father (Septimius Severus) had Punic/Libyan blood from his father's side.

Not only does he look Middle-Eastern and/or North-African, he actually IS one, it's not debatable.

>be you
>you live in southern Europe
>its 1000AD
>getting cucked by north Africans
>seeing the genetic landscape change before your eyes

t.60% white

Nero is not the guy in the OP.

he kinda looks like bashar al assad

Unfortunately yes, all too much. Don't believe me if you want but arabs have kinky dry hair, it looks like wool. His kind of wavy hair is typically something i only ever saw white people have.

people weren't racist back then

You're a fucking retarded surrenderfrog.

>Caracalla was the Roman emperor from AD 198 to 217. A member of the Severan Dynasty, he was the eldest son of Septimius Severus and Julia Domna.

Let's look at his parents shall we?

>Julia Domna
Julia was from an Arab family of the city of Emesa (Known today as Homs, Syria).
>Septimius Severus
He had Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and descended from Punic - and perhaps also Libyan - forebears on his father's side.

In other words, he's 50% Arab and North-African, which is immediately clear from the picture. End yourself, frog.

He was a Roman citizen, dipwad

>and a fucking yank comes with a completely irrelevant post

Stay out of the discussion if you have nothing to contribute.

To the Romans were not white discussion? He shit posted in a shit post thread on shitpostChan?

Shut up you stupid toothpaste flag, gutteral sounding asshole. Go put an egg in your wooden shoe and beat it.

they are akbls and latinos

>Can't deny my argument so calls it irrelevant

Yes and ? This was in antiquity back when arabs were still mediterranean and didn't racemix with their black slaves yet

Netherlands BTFO LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_heritage_in_Serbia
>Many Roman noblemen and statesmen were born in present-day Serbia, including 17 Roman Emperors.[3]
They started mixing with shitskin serbs

>another thread about whiteness

t. butthurt albanian that doesn't know slavs came after all those Roman emperors

> As it is if i see that man in my street i'll assume he's native French, not Algerian.
There was a study that found that the natives of the Cote d'Azur and Marseilles in Provence have a lot (40%) North African admixture.

There are cases of the same thing on the other side of the Mediterranean: Indo-European admixture in North Africa. But in the south of France, the people have North African blood in their veins (because they're directly across from Algeria and the Maghreb).

But Serbs came later

Nigga, I'm from northern Spain and O have a friend that looks like a fucking mulato. There can be extremely swarthy looking people around here.

THIS

American mental image of what southern Europeans look like is histerical, no wonder you guys give me that shocked look when you hear me speak Spanish.

wew lad

thats probably because your friend has probably a couple niggers/moors in his bloodline, he isnt actually ethnically spanish, but rather a mutt
ethnic spaniards are white as fuck

What are you?

The south of Iberia and the north of Iberia are completely different.

Oviedo and Cadíz are like Dublin and Rabat in terms of difference in appearance.

Southern European, pass as anglo in America until I send an audio.

>non-spaniard trying to lecture a spaniard about how it is in spain
Still not as good as when non-Swedes try to tell Swedes how it is in Sweden, but still.

argentina es blanco!!!!

Do you really want me to camwhore to prove it?
He is not wrong, non gitano, non moor, non latino , non andaluz spaniards look welsh

lolno, he has local surnames and his family it's from a mountanious regions in the countryside. So keep your muh moor rape babies for yourself.

Nigga, I can't tell spaniards apart till I hear their accent. And I live in the north.

Only shows that whites did not come up with civilization

Southern civilizations have always been far superior; Greece, Egypt, Rome, Persia, etc

Racist nordicism is pathetic

its another one of these threads huh
99% of people posting in this thread have never seen an italian in real life, nor have ever been to italy
seeing pictures of italians on google does not count
>AYOO LEMME TELL YOU WHO'S WHITE AND WHO'S NOT ESE

>has ever seen the horrors of the curly ginger
Oh sweet summer child

Almost no one outside of int gives a fuck about whiteness, giovanni

Italy is fine as it is

White barbarians were always absolute shit anyways when compared to Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Persians and so on

The northern coutries only became developed in recent times, and through purely material means -- hence their materialistic societies, which are disgusting, as Evola observed

If anyone fucked up, it was the northern people, they created the shitty world order we live in today, with their greed, materialism and superficiality

Racism is also characteristic of their cultures, which is ridiculous

>Greece
>Rome
>southern
South of what ? They are north of the mediterranean, like everything good in this world. They look white btw.

It's funny that you claim Persia too since they are the whitest middle easterners and also the best ones (coincidence ? i think not), not to mention they haven't been great ever since arabs destroyed Persia (again clearly not a coincidence)

You're talking to a Moroccan

Kek this picture has never been more appropriate.

Really, this can't be true. I simply decline to believe they all looked like this.

fuck off ree

fair skin, brown eyes, brown hair ?
i don't see what's surprising, outside scandinavia most europeans always looked like this, and in the current day most native europeans look like this still

Those nonwhites invented your language

I'm pretty sure Romans didn't feel inferior around pink skinned savages when they ruled the world and had superior culture.

Literally me desu

>It's a White niggers stealing ancestry thread

Huh how predictable

Romans were white tho

No they weren't. This is how they portrayed white people, with straight hair.

yeah no romans were also depicted with straight hair
see or my pic, or many other ones

what your picture does show is that barbarians were depicted having long hair, and romans short hair

because at the times the roman haircut was short and the barbarians didn't cut the hair, traditionally

the texture though it's clearly the same hair that white people have today

Obviously you have never been to Iran.

they were latinos like you and me afterall.

Holy fuck dude, half the French population are either shitskins or you are delusional.

looks french

opinion discarded

>Swarthy, tanned, curly black hair

Lol, you aren't white, man

Romans are white just when whites are interested in claiming southern europeans are white.

>people argue on the whiteness of a dude
>their ancestors were subject to him

lmao

Meds...

Delet

no really
he looks south french as fuck

>white people are one single person

>South French

oh, okay then

Dude I think you'd have problems finding someone as shitskined, with nigger hair like that in Italy or Spain, so how would you expect to find it in France?

no the shitty coloring of the statues

the particular pick is a modern reimagining

he looks kind of like Poisson t b h

>half North African, half Syrian
>Roman
Sorry but Romans were white. It's tempting to go WE WUZ and start posting pics of the other 90% of Roman emperors that look white, but I won't

No they weren't white.