What are your thoughts on this NBA player?

What are your thoughts on this NBA player?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsKCyNvnt7k
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/leave curry to me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't watch netball but he seems like quite a cool lad 2bh

>apehoop

The Uncle Tom killing basketball

Don't watch it but my impression from Sup Forums is that he is a meme

He is really accurate when it comes to shooting 3's and I don't know why that bothers people so much.

probably the best white player since larry bird

the undisputed goat

He should consult a doctor over his mommy issues

Everyone here hates hipster cities like San fransisco and oakland

Has the potential to be a top 5 player

because nobody is supposed to be that accurate, the three point shot is for role players who can't do anything else. if he keeps this up for another two years, expect the NBA to move the line out even further.

Then why don't they hate portland?

He's a great player, but you can't be the GOAT getting carried by your team two finals in a row

You can if your name is Peyton Manning.

No one is supossed to be that accurate? Fuck does that even mean? He doesnt even make it in 50% of the time you guys are dragging this.

it's not just him really it's him and Klay Thompson. they are too accurate, if they keep winning in this way, the NBA is going to move the line.

because they dont win shit

Ask them

He wins a lot, so Sup Forums hates him

>nobody is supposed to be that accurate

So basically what you're saying is "I don't like them because they're too good"?

He's fucking overrated though.

All he can do is shoot. What else can he do?

i'm saying the 3 point line was flawed all along and when they invented it they didn't anticipate that a team like this would ever exist. you're not supposed to specialize in a style of play that has a smaller chance of success, that makes no sense. basketball is a flawed sport and the NBA needs to do something about it.

Where are you getting this move the line stuff? It's not like the NBA has ever done that before or publicly talked about doing it. Not even players are asking for it. You seem to be projecting a lot here.

He scores a fucking lot of points while playing few mins compared to the average, which is the goal of the game. How is that being overrated?

Where's his defense?

>inb4 steals

They're playing the game better than anybody else, why does that make you so mad? Shooting has always been an essential part of basketball hasn't it? And there's nothing to stop any other players getting as good at 3 pointers is there?

I hope he'll keep making Sup Forums and America butthurt for a very long time.

LOL if you take away the 3 point line (which is completely arbitrary), he'd be such a shit player

In terms of raw talent, I'm better than Steph

>t. Someone that doesn't understand basketball
If you make 40% of threes, you have an effective field goal percentage of 60%. If you can make field goals at that rate your efficiency per minute and avg points per possession skyrocket. Specializing this way is better overall.

Yeah yeah whatever
But in the time you take a piss he scores 15 points in 3s and turns the gsme around.
You are just mad he is constantly raping your team everytime they play them and won the finals twice in a row.

It's just fans that watch their team get 3s dropped on them in back to back possessions and then cry into their tvs after their team calls a timeout saying that they shouldn't be allowed to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsKCyNvnt7k

Steal. Drive the paint. Play mediocre defense. Fuck ur mum right in er gabber m8

>cherry picking

YAWN

it doesn't make me mad, it makes me disappointed to learn that this sport had such a deep flaw that could be exploited to such a great extent.

my point is people aren't supposed to be this accurate. for example, if there was a kicker in the NFL who could make 75 yard field goals with 40% efficiency that would be considered an exploit.

complete piece of shit on and off the court

>I'm a delusional fuckboy who thinks I'm better than a professional NBA player.

2/10 for making me respond you stupid nignog

meme

>autisic uncle tom sore-loser exposing how easy shit sport is

and I'm loving every minute of it

>Curry can only shoot 3s

when will this meme end?

>guarded by an UNDRAFTED AUSTRALIAN

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/leave curry to me/

lol i'm not clicking on your zika virus

Skill != exploit

A white angel
CMT
Curry Maji Tenshi

the people who like and respect curry are the types who abused eddie in tekken, just spam hadouken in street fighter, only cheese as protoss in starcraft, play jungle furion in dota and AWP in counter strike. they enjoy spamming broken bullshit against the spirit of the game because it's the only way they can win

>cant adjust to hadouken spammers

so not only are you a little bitch, but you suck at Street fighter

congratulations

ever heard of Bill Russell?

>having the 7th best defensive field goal % differential of the 80 or 90 PGs of the league
>cherry picking

Why do I even bother answering, you didn't even watch the video anyway...

A better example would be when Jordan had his teammates line up at the top of the key, since you're so stuck in that era of badketball.

i haven't played street fighter in over a decade but those people are still scum

like in 4 player smash bros when everyone is in the middle fucking each other up having a good time theres that one prick on the edge with fox shooting his fucking laser gun nonstop

But he isn't even in the argument

Are you comparing antics in game of smash with friends to a style of play in the finals of a competitive sport?

Melee is also a competitive sport

>muh honor

There is no such thing as "being cheap" (unless a character or whatever is obviously broken), you just have to git gud.

>There is no such thing as "being cheap"
Shao Kahn

Haven't played MK. but if there's a character that does 50% with a jab, it's clearly broken and bad game design if your goal is to make a competitive game. But in the case of "spamming hadoukens" it's just a game of the player getting good, since hadoukens aren't broken or cheap by any means. You play to win.

>no mention of Kap Hwan Kim in Capcom vs SNK.

Nigga was so cheap that he was banned to play in my group of friends. But I have to agree with , Hadouken spammers are very manageable if you know how to defend,

Peyton genuinely sucked in the playoffs, maybe out of one year when the Colts went 15-1 and the kickers lost the game.

Curry didn't suck per se. It's part under-performing and part that teams know how to defend him. One thing Curry is is that he is unselfish with the ball. He knows to use himself as a decoy for the stronger defender(s) on a team and opens up for his teammates.

Curry is more concerned in winning the title than Finals MVP.

as someone who only watches the finals and knows nothing about basketball i like someone dominating with ridiculous skill instead of just being a bigger/faster/stronger version of other players

he is like the antithesis of american sporting philosophy

then how come deandre jordan isn't the best player in the league if you just need to be bigger and stronger? also a lot of the warriors success comes from their speed.