Really makes you think

really makes you think

lol

what?

yes

Don't tell me you want to move here, pollack

He's that poly obsessed with Argentina

el polANO

Wait a minute: if I go to Argentina to get a Masters degree I could obtain Argentinan citizenship?

yes helo yes

Yes, Mercosur citizens have it even easier. Also SA and Iberian born people have it so much easier to obtain a citizenship.

Colombia and Costa Rica are the two main sex tourist countries and they require the most time. CR is a Gringo colony anyway - they worship the White Man.

So I could follow my plan of being native of Country A, have the nationaity of Country B, live at country C and have my incomings in Country D.

Yes but I don't know how does that make sense

bump

You first have to get permanent residence. That is not the same as just continually residing within the country

I know but it's quite easy in every of those countries

bump

why doesn't it make you think?

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM

it's just not interesting

ok

so, what are you missing to come here already?, money or will?

he wants to be murdered by wild amerindians, that's his final wish so he wants to come here to make it true.

I'm on a 2 years contract, can't cancel it now or I won't have enough money to settle.

el amerindiANUS

really makes you think

I see, godspeed then

In Mexico it's even easier if you're from Latin america or Iberia. You just need two years.

Yeah, most of them have lower requirements for Latin America and Iberia. Very racist 2bh