Eternal Arsenal Thread

#JENKO
#CALUM

WENGER IN

#GIBBO

FUCKING VARDY WHEN
WONGA OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isn't >#CALUM pondering a seasonlong loan to watford or something?

yeah you reckon especially signing another CB = the man won't have much of a path to any first team playing time especially if jenks ends up being around to take over the debuchy/backup-RB-role

Vardy out

Wenger in

delete these

>the emirates cup
You don't know that it was cancelled this year?

No u

would if i could

hope we have some good meme material at the end of the transfer window

like the guy asking to be his bf to a gurl who was mad because wenger didn't sign anyone

Yeah instead so far we only have the user who said his wife is a druggie and that's not fun

It's fun for whoever has the drugs I bet

Meh he said he has a kid with her so it makes me feel bad

why so qui8 m8s

no roo muh

engliss pls

Euros are killing the transfer hype and its offseason so what do we talk about?

I have a piping hot meme just for you
Charles when?

Is anyone doing fantasy euros? Either the official one or draft kings for $$$

It's ogre.

Fantasy sport is degenerate

Who is this guy and why should I believe him?

oh no, this is so bad

oh god why what ever will we do now

Should never have let Chamakh leave

>You now remember Sanogo

LANS

I wouldn't be mad if we didn't get vardy but at this point with it all being in the media it would look goddamn embarrassing if he turned us down
Wish it would've been handled a bit more quietly

Also I say if he comes back and says yes after the euros, renege on his initial salary and offer something lower or only a 3 year contract, fuck him

>Also I say if he comes back and says yes after the euros, renege on his initial salary and offer something lower or only a 3 year contract, fuck him
>americans

Wish we were signing someone better, having Jamie Vardy reject us is embarrassing as fuck, i'd rather a bigger name doing it

meh I doubt it's possible to do such a thing but if I could I would out of spite

Who /BB/ here?

Sam @samuelJayC
Sky Italia say @juventusfc are to sign Pjanic from Roma for £24m (release clause).

batty boy

United btfo.

LITERALLY NO RUMOUR IN TOMORROW'S PAPERS

MUST

Big news at midnight lads.

My m8 Muzzi Ozcan just confirmed that there is indeed massive news at midnight.

It's Shane Long innit

>Jamie Vardy is expected to stay at Leicester and double his wages

It gets worse.

>Arsenal forward Theo Walcott, 27, has no intention of leaving the Gunners

>rejected by vardy
kek

>Arsene Wenger has signed a new 5 year deal

>tfw he scores against us next season

>Kroenke bought the rest of the shares from everyone else

wtf is that from?

JUST

that guy is a G

>Going after the ugliest bitch there

I want to believe.

Literally who is this slut?

>Suzi MANn
>that face
I think I'm picking up what they're putting down

Starting to think Bantzema is the only striker option to solidify the Halal Core

WENGER OUT NOW

Lads.

>goss
DROPPED

THIS

we haven't even been linked with him this summer, surprisingly

It's only a Benzema of time lad

literally why have we not gone for hamez?
>out of favor at halal
>young
>very talented
>can play in the middle or on the left
>speaks Spanish just like the rest of the team

p funny if true. also sad for arsenal

Would cost way too much for a meme

>Wilsh not involved in the bants

It's over.

>Based Jack avoiding these meme players and Spuds cunts
Top lad.

>emirates cup canceled this yr

o rly? i spose it isnt too crazy when you consider the euros going on and all (tho IIRC didnt they have one in 2014 after the WC?) but still it leaves you a little bit =( because that's one possible-to-probable trophy that >we are gonna miss out on now

>no david >moyes memorial shield game to kick off the season like in the last 2 years

lord take me now. #NevarForget the glory of last year's david >moyes memorial shield (pic related)

>people bash Giroud for his 800 minutes no goal
>they still want Vardy despite the fact he went near the same time without a goal from open play

Fuck you, Vardy is barely better than Giroud, he just took loads of pens that he won by diving. Arsenal never get pens so he'd never reach these numbers again. Giroud is not the man to lead our line to a title in my opinion but he's also better for us than Vardy is. People who dislike Giroud and say he's bad are not looking at football objectively, they just react and call him shit because he's not world class.

Vardy would be another Jeffers and a waste of £20m.

>Vardy is barely better than Giroud
He's not better than Giroud.

They're relaying the turf lad and it won't be ready in time to have the emirates cup. Nothing to do with the Euro

>arsenal never get pens

You're right. I miss spoke.

its a conspiracy!!!

Do you actually watch Arsenal games? If u did you would know Arsenal had like 3 pens this season

BLIMEY.

Jack doesn't fit in with the white lads (+ Alli) because he's a true Londoner. He's probably with Studge and Sterling.

>RvP moves to United
>"it's a natural move, last chance for a big payday, Arsenal are a small club anyway"
>Vardy might move to Arse
>"reeeee arsenal are ebil breaking up muh meme team, merson is flabbergasted, muh lineker bugger off also-rans, leceister players beg vards to stay, vardy would fail at Arsenal"
Those are all article titles. The amount of bad press arsenal are receiving for even dare touch the meme team is astounding

It'll be even worse if/once he rejects the move

It's finally happened.

Giroud had 16 league goals, 3 came in a basically meaningless game against a relegated Aston villa.

Kill yourself.

Those mental gymnastics
Vardy scored 8 more goals than giroud
And 20 is nothing

From what I found with a quick Google on my phone, which may be incorrect, we had only one penalty in the premier league this season.

6 of which were from penalties.
We didn't even win 6 penalties last season.
Vardy went 800 minutes without scoring from open play in 2016.

That's 2 more goals than Giroud while playing more minutes and starting all but one game and playing no other competitions.

Vardy is not better than Giroud. If you want an upgrade get an upgrade. Don't settle for a one season wonder who's no better than Giroud

And Vardy has never scored those type of numbers before and never will again. Giroud scoring ~20 goals every one of his PL seasons is better than Vardy scoring ~20 in only one of his PL seasons.

Just for comparison

Vardy's appearance and goals for Leicester:
>133 (49)

Giroud's appearances and goals for Arsenal:
>135 (57)

Giroud has never scored 20 goals in the premier league faggot lmao it took Vardy 2 seasons to do what Giroud can't do in 4

Vardy is a better finisher. He has a much better conversion rate. He could sit in the box all season, and score more goals from the missed Giroud tap-ins alone. He can also finish the kind of low-crossed balls the fullbacks like to whizz in, i.e. his goal v Germany. Plus, Ozil actually does put it over the top sometimes when Arsenal play Welbeck or Walcott up top.

You can stretch it however you like but the crux of the matter is that Vardy is a better finisher and that's what is needed right now for 20mil. Anything else is secondary. Giroud was fit basically all season and managed half of what he should've.

This is all moot anyway.

In Giroud's first two seasons at Arsenal he score a total of 28 goals.
In Vardy's first two seasons at Leicester he a scored 28 goals.

However Giroud does take penalties like Vardy does. Giroud also plays in more competitions and plays in them for longer.

Fuck Vardy

Vardy in the last 2 seasons - 70 apps, 29 goals

Giroud in the last 2 seasons - 65 apps, 30 goals

Moot means to discuss/debate/argue over a point or topic. Not that there's no reason to discuss it

>Vardy is a better finisher. He has a much better conversion rate.
Has the past become completely irrelevant now just because he had one good season? In 14/15 Vardy only scored 5 in 34 games.

It's a good thing Arsenal will have both Giroud and Vardy next season.

How many games did Giroud/Vardy play in their first 2 seasons though? How many pens did Vardy win though? Mahrez was pen taker until he started missing though?

So Vardy has almost the same number of goals even though he plays in a worse team and he played one whole season as a winger

Blimey

VANARAMA

They don't play for the same team dumbass(es). Last season getting 10 goals for Leceister would be a fucking achievement. Do you think Giroud would've somehow got 30 if he played for Leceister during their relegation escape? I'd like to see how many chances Vardy actually got that year.

This is why you actually have to watch someone play instead of throwing around their numbers. Just watch the goal Vardy scored against Arse last season I think it was. Got behind, beat his man, curled it far corner at an acute angle. Giroud has never scored a goal like that. Vardy adds a new dimension.

You know what the colloquialism means

>Just watch the goal Vardy scored against Arse last season I think it was. Got behind, beat his man, curled it far corner at an acute angle. Giroud has never scored a goal like that.
This isn't a good point. Giroud has scored many goals that Vardy wouldn't score.

Nope. Vardy could score any of Giroud's goals.

You also can't base his performance over a single season.
He's a one season wonder and works in Leicester's system. Look at other players who scored big numbers at worse teams and moved. They rarely get similar numbers.

I also wasn't trying to dismiss your points. Just letting you know the meaning as I assumed you weren't a native English speaker

No he couldn't.

how we'd let giroud fuck our woman if we can get the creamy used rubber?

>cue that /arse/ logo

Remember that goal Giroud scored at Soton when he dribbled into the keeper and made him spill his spaghetti allowing for a tap in?

Only Giroud can do that and that's why he is the most complete striker in the league

Post an example then

arsenal gave depression