Does this gif kind of terrify anyone else???

Does this gif kind of terrify anyone else???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupied_territories_of_Georgia
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off to Sup Forums

*collects eu benefits*

This Australian faggot posts threads about Europe every fucking day. He has no life at all.

>le Europe should stay balkanized maymay

Fuck off, federalization is the only way forward. Sure, I'd LIKE for things to be as they were 100 years ago, but I'd also like a qt 3.14 who tongues my balls as a wakeup call every morning, but that ain't happening either. No European cunt has the capacity to be even remotely relevant on their own anymore (the UK are learning this already, on their own heads be it).

this 2bh

>muh relevancy

What are those supposed benefits that it's supposed to bring?

Are you planning to join them?

>No European cunt has the capacity to be even remotely relevant on their own anymore (the UK are learning this already, on their own heads be it).
We'll see how they do. And honestly, being relevant is not really a good goal. Norway has never been relevant, but I think we're doing quite well. I'd rather live here than in relevant countries like China or Russia.

not being in a sphere of influence of a bigger player

Not being a playground of relevant countries

not me

Being irrelevant now is not bad because the relevant superpower is the US, which all things considered is a pretty decent superpower to have.

But imagine if China becomes a superpower? They have no morals, no regard for human life, they are savages. We need to be able to protect ourselves from the influence of other powers.

>what are the supposed benefits of actually having a voice that is heard

You one of those tards who thinks having the right to vote is overrated as well?

Counter argument, balkanization proponents always spout "muh sovereignty" instead, what's the supposed benefits of THAT that trumps everything else? You're all like some mentally ill homeless man who defends his "castle" made out of cardboard because "muh self reliance" even though someone is literally offering to hellp build him a mansion.

They don't want to feel pride about something their nation achieved

They want to feel pride about something the multi-nation they live in achieved

It makes total sense duh

>muh relevance
The EU doesn't make you relevant, it makes Germany relevant. Nobody will ever care about Sweden no matter how many other literally who nations you decide to duct tape yourself to.

Also I really don't think the UK is irrelevant, considering the size of our economy and cultural output relative to our size. We're not "learning" anything, we're going to enjoy being free while you become the equivalent of a US state in terms of importance.

>supports EU because he doesn't want to be under the influence of a bigger player

you can NOT make this up

>They have no morals
That's what the US wants you to think

You are not out in the cold though, as part of your agreements with the EU both on your own and your close relations with us, the Danes and the Finns (who are all part of the EU). It gives you access to the market. Same goes for the Swiss.

Seriously, just fucking ponder small European countries like us being as isolated as we were in the interwar period, but this time trying to compete in a globalized world.

t. chang

Yeah, fuck off chink piece of shit and stop making these threads.

Well in the EU I actually have a vote on things be it via EC or EP. So we ourselves are a bigger player.

With Russia being the local bigger player I'd be GULAG'D for speaking out.

>bongs literally can't afford food anymore because pound is falling to shit
>mfw this is happening even before article 50 is invoked
>bongs literally on suicide watch
>"i-it'll be ok, we're s-still the e-empire right?"
kek, it's like watching a neverending ylyl vid

Also this, the beast of the east cannot be trusted and never could be.

>common defense policy and a common military infrastructure
>massive rearmament of the European continent
>more nukes 2bh
>militarize Frontex to properly secure the external borders
>fortify the eastern perimeter to fuck

All of the above ASAP please

The US still gets their morality from """god""" and their politicians are forced into pretending to believe that god wants them to lead

China is very non-religious. In some ways they are more advanced than the US

why did they add the eastern and balkan shitholes, why ruin it

t. chink

>your first world fully developed country is ACTUALLY a dystopia where people are starving in the streets, trust me I read the internet

I would have thought Sweden of all countries would understand how dumb that kind of projection is

It's extremely int related, don't report me please n00b

>algeria was in the eu

What is NATO

>Chinks
>superpower

They are too far away, separated not by a relatively easily crossable ocean but by the clusterfuck that is the Middle East and Africa. Their soft power is almost non-existant, their force projection is laughable. I could understand their neighbours teaming up against them but Europe really doesn't need to suffer from a single government because of China.

>Swede defends getting cucked by Brussels

The right to vote is pretty important. So why should I strive to make my vote as meaningless as possible? Bureaucracy in general is terrible so the fewer levels of it above me I have, the better.

>What is NATO
A fragile alliance that only protects you in terms of military invasion

>save france from the germans
>de gaul blocks our membership
>only get in when he dies
fuck the french tbqh lads

>Their soft power is almost non-existant,
They will soon own most of Europe and Africa, though.

>What is NATO

You mean beside utterly irrelevant now that the Murricans have elected a president that does little but dick-ride Putinist Russia?

And now you're leaving so guess he was right

>implying Americans are the only country in NATO who should defend others
Why did you even bring up America? Why can't Europeans defend themselves without America?

only four euro countries meet the 2% military budget NATO asks for: UK, Poland, Estonia and Greece

Why can't you just leave other countries alone and fix your dying economy?

But that's almost literally all you have to fear when it comes to Russia. They'll never have the money to buy Europe, that would require instituting capitalism and they've been always too afraid to do that.

>own Africa

I'm actually curious if they'll be able to do anything with it.

>own Europe

Hardly. They'll have a crisis of their own sooner or later, odds are they are hiding a lot of bubbles in that pot they call economy.

>NATO
>irrelevant

1. Trump will have a falling out with Putin as soon as they disagree on something.
2. Even Europe alone could handle Russia unless nukes are involved in which case everyone is fucked. This still doesn't necessitate the economic and social clusterfuck that is the EU.

For the record, the free movement of people and capital is the one good thing that is in the EU. But the constant attempts at creating a European superstate even though there is nothing ALL EU countries share is just insane.

Why can't you leave Russian sphere of influence alone in the first place?

We left it in 90's but you're still unable to get over it

That was the eternal anglo fault.

You were the ones pushing for the immediate expansion of the EU on eastern europe, also you were the only big country that immediatly allowed free movement of people, the rest blocked it for something like, 5 years?

You were always against greater integration of the EU, and one of the ways to achieve that was to make it bigger, with different countries that had different views on what the EU should be, making it more difficult to agree on other things

>implying Russia cares about Poland and wants to conquer it
>unable to get over it
Kek, nice projection.

>Why don't you let us keep turning other countries to shit

Because turning countries to shit is wrong

Well then why can't you leave other countries alone and fix your dying economy? Instead of answering you brought some bullshit about us not leaving your sphere of influence

By "you" I meant NATO, Poland alone is irrelevant. I'll rephrase, Russia would be happy to leave others alone if "others" would leave Russia alone in the first place.
It's like you punch someone and when that someone tries to punch you in return you cry "why can't you leave me alone". Again, I'm not speaking about Poland alone.

Adding Greece was a mistake.
The EU should've been for Western Europe and USSR for Eastern Europe.

Based

NATO did nothing to Russia

this
even united we have c. 500 million people
shit even united with russia and USA we still have less people than either India or China. Or Africa.

why is Sup Forums posting on my Sup Forums

go back to your containment board

>muh pol and int are different boards maymay
literary only difference is the n/sfw

What did we do to NATO then to tell us "leave us alone"?

>Invades Georgia
>Invades Ukraine
>NATO accumulates troops that border Russia to calm the situation on those countries

WTF BRO, YOU ARE THREATING US!!!1!!

>Invades Georgia

nice meme

>NATO accumulates troops that border Russia to calm the situation on those countries

NATO will fucking attack us like they did before to other countries

yup, only a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupied_territories_of_Georgia

Threatening started long before that and Ukraine/Georgia were not in NATO.
Ask my question, what did we do to NATO?

>Threatening started long before that
What? NATO stationed forces in Poland and Baltic only recently, after you attacked Ukraine.
And those forces are like 5k troops, nothing compared to 130k of Russian troops in Kaliningrad/near Baltics.

lying bitch!!!

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm

> what did we do to NATO?

> what did we do to Nazis?

> what did we do to Napoleon?

> what did we do to poles?

hehe

Did you even know the history of those countries of the first time you heard about them was CNN report in August 2008 about Russian invasion?

When you start a war in a country next to another one because of some shitty excuses like "Repression against Russian minorities" you make other countries nervous, especially if those countries also have Russian minorities and you try to break through their national airspace more than once per month

you need to go back

I like how you intentionally skip the part where he mentions the invasion of Ukraine, just shows how biased you are.

>NATO will fucking attack us like they did before to other countries

lol you think NATO is fucking crazy? they only attacked Serbs in Bosnia and FR Yugoslavia, aka countries that couldn't possibly fight back. Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, do you think nato would even go for mutually assured destruction for some shithole like Latvia?

Fuck off. Ireland was part of a "relevant" Union for 800 years and all we got were genocides, ethnic cleansing and cultural destruction.

You're a fucking faggot if you think Europe needs federalisation, what Europe needs is for limp wristed pussies like you and the rest of Sweden to fuck off and die.

> Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world

They build anti missile shields... very soon nuclear parity will be broken. We will no longer be able to counter-attack stinky NATO dogs and that's when they attack us.

Hordes of Lithunains, Poles and Romanians will be happy to revenge for their grandparents. Amerishits and brits don't even need to murder their own boys soldiers, eastern euros are already ready to die for others interests

Go away Sup Forumstard, we are already full.

Good post.

Georgia was a frozen conflict since the dissolution of the USSR. Russian peacekeepers were stationed there under the UN mandate.
Crimea was another weak point, since Russian fleet was stationed there and was threatened after Ukrainian revolution.
Out of those 2 examples only Georgian was a real war and the conflict started long before 2008, it was not because of Russian minorities.
>you make other countries nervous
Huge campaign in media bashing Russia and telling the people that Russia "attacks" other countries without any reason, just because it's a pure evil that wants to destroy other countries, makes other countries nervous.

let's be real here, fa᠎m. nobody wants your shithole, the only places even remotely comfortable to live in are Moscow and Saint Petersburg. everything else is a wasteland and a shithole, with only snow, misery and krokodil.
Nobody fucking wants anything of yours, it's a lie you tell yourself to justify hostilities against NATO.

> nobody wants your shithole

> what is libya, syria, iraq, serbia, vietnam, korea

>stereotypes: the post

>what's the supposed benefits of THAT that trumps everything else?
That my government is more answerable to me than a European one is. My Govt knows what matters to me and my people. The EU favours Germany and France and precious little else, Ireland should have gone the way of Norway and sat in the EFTA instead of joining.

You and Germany went on solo runs and invited millions of brown fuckers here and then went "oh fuck everyone else pls help solidarity".

The only people who shill for federalised Europe are the faggots like you who rely on everyone else to pay for your fuck ups, so you can live in delusion and try something fucking retarded next year.

I'd sooner join the US than a federal EU. At least Irish Americans like us.

if NATO even did a good job on "conquering" these countries, they wouldn't all be an uncontrollable mess they are now.

No

>they wouldn't all be an uncontrollable mess they are now.
Didn't work with your shithole

> implying turning countries into uncontrollable mess isn't what western imperialists want

kek

>Russian fleet was stationed there and was threatened after Ukrainian revolution
No it wasn't, you had lease until like mid 2020s.
Also you could just station those ships in Sochi you lazy fucks instead of invading a country.

>Out of those 2 examples only Georgian was a real war
Donbas is not a real war? 10k people died there already

>Huge campaign in media bashing Russia
Fuck off with this victim mentality. You are the bully when it fits your narrative of "russia stronk" and next second the victim when it's other countries trying to stop your bullying.

NATO never intervened against my country though

But you don't even get refugees.

Yes obviously terrorist attacks in Europe and more expensive fuel is what every European wants.
>russians will believe this

> Yes obviously terrorist attacks in Europe and more expensive fuel is what every European wants.

Yes, if they voluntarily vote for elites importing immigrants and starting wars

They pressured our Govt into taking 20,000-25,000 of the fucking niggers. Thankfully based Frances made it easier to deport them and introduced more stringent checks. Only like 400 have been allowed in.

>elites importing immigrants
The refugee crisis is much more complex than this and you know it.
>and starting wars
Did the EU start Georgian war? Or Ukrainian war?
Pretty sure it was Russia.

Funny fact, Russians are the ones who voluntarily vote for Putin who is not only importing immigrants (from Kazachstan and other -stans) and starting wars (in Chechnya, Gerogia, Ukraine) but also makes their country miserably poor with his system of oligarchy.

Do you Europeans really believe you'd make a better superpower than the US?

You are constantly fighting with each other and are not even close to being as united as America is. Any greater foreign intervention you pursue will just be met with internal autistic screeching from every country at every other country

The US is flawed in many ways but there's ZERO reason to believe the EU would handle the same situations any better

Well we (mostly) want left wing social policies and right wing immigration policies. Which is a bit problematic.

>No it wasn't, you had lease until like mid 2020s.
Really want someone to trust ukrainians? kek
>Also you could just station those ships in Sochi you lazy fucks instead of invading a country
There was all needed infrastructure for our submarines since soviet times. Also, sochi seaside is not deep enough for them.

>Do you Europeans really believe you'd make a better superpower than the US?
Who knows, but we will surely follow our own interests more than the USA.

>Any greater foreign intervention you pursue will just be met with internal autistic screeching from every country
Doubt that would be a hindrance.

Why is everyone so mad about sovereign countries willingly joining the EU? Brits have shown that if they don't like it they can always leave after all.

Oh it's r*ssians crying about not being able to fuck other countries over as easily as they used to.
Reminder that r*ssia is a shitty country run by a manlet and ryssä are terrible people who deserve all the hate and suffering they get.

>oh no, WWIII is never gonna happen! The horror!

>Did the EU start Georgian war? Pretty sure it was Russia.
Even UN resolution recognizes it was fault of Georgia.

>Do you Europeans really believe you'd make a better superpower than the US?
Yes because they're all deluded and project their own belief of what a united Europe would be. Some of them think it'll give Europe the strength to stop niggers coming in and will be a strong power. Others think it's a progressive idea and that they can help more people by uniting their resources.

It's doomed to fail.

>Brits have shown that if they don't like it they can always leave after all.
kek and you saw the venom it drew from the EU as a result

Are russians autistic? Do they not understand basic things like renting? You don't actually own the thing that you are renting, you're only using it temporarily in exchange for money. If you decide to keep it by using violence it's robbery.

>Really want someone to trust ukrainians? kek
Well if you don't trust them in the first place why did you place your navy in Crimea, not in Russia?

>There was all needed infrastructure for our submarines since soviet times. Also, sochi seaside is not deep enough for them.
You built a new cosmodrome and have shitload money in military. Pretty sure you could finance that too. Not an argument really.

Georgia isn't in the EU for your information

>the venom it drew from the EU as a result
Yes and? They chose to leave, which is perfectly within their rights.

I don't really support all this Crimea stuff, but it seems we still can fuck other countries quite easily

Bitch if it weren't for the EU you'd still be poor and sucking tourist cock

>Georgia isn't in the EU for your information
I meant Russia didn't start war with Georgia.

>"who cares if I batter her? she has the right to leave. sure im going to break her fucking legs when she leaves but she still has that decision"
t.abusive suomilette