A world where the uk shares a single football team

>a world where the uk shares a single football team
Would Britain be more successful, would we have won more than a single world cup?

>brits this desperate for bayol

lol

and giggs before him
Wales' only purpose is to breed the left wingers that England can't

As long as there are no taigs or pakis allowed.

>would britain be more successful
Undeniably yes
>more than one world cup
Almost certainly not

Fact:
>Dalglish is the only Scottish player who'd have ever played for us
>Giggs and Bale are the only Welsh players who'd have ever played for us
>Best is the only Northern Irish who'd have ever played for us
Would've been nice to have some decent managers though

Whats a taig?

>Best is the only Northern Irish who'd have ever played for us
Pat Jennings you faggot

Also Ashley Williams and Ramsey would probably get into this England team

A fenian

Mark Hughes would have got a few caps, surely? Ian Rush? Ally McCoist? Gary McAllister?

Not many NI players other than Best would have made it though. Not even David Healy.

Without being able to let off the tensions between nations with football we'd probably go full balkans

When was the last time two nations in the UK had serious problems? 400 years ago? Get it together you faggots.

You mean like a war? It's still going on bruh. Norn Iron.

apart from the irish bombing each other and us, yeah not a lot has happened apart from those minor acts of terrorism that are still ongoing every day

nothing prohibits England from hiring foreign managers.

I guess the problem is the English were too weak to bring fucking Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland into the fold. But somehow they have the same queen. But the prince is from Wales? Your shit is all fucked up amigo.

>queen of england
>prince of wales

What gives?

Ireland isn't part of the UK fuckboi.

Yes.

Scotland alone have had some ridiculously good players (Dalglish, Souness, Johnstone). Giggs would have solved England's perennial left wing problem during the 90's and 2000's.

Imagine going to the 1970 World Cup with Man Utd's "holy trinity" of Best, Law and Charlton up front.

I had heard that not even most irish people want Northern Ireland "back", and they think the IRA are scummy faggots. And people that actually live in Northern Ireland just want to be left alone and be british in peace.

yeah, we'd have the international trophy record for sure

even when we've quartered ourselves up, England's managed a world cup, unbelievably talented country.

>welsh people ask english king for a prince who doesn't speak english or french
>king of england says ok
>gives them infant son
>hence prince of wales

>two nations in the UK
>Ireland

You can't even keep track of your four countries in a country yourself, can you?

>people that actually live in Northern Ireland just want to be left alone and be british in peace

>we identify as british therefore we are

I hate these fucking weirdos

ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE WHEN?

At least our heir isn't called the Dolphin of England like our cross channel neighbors.

Part of northern Ireland is literally part of the UK.

Not that simple, but kind of.

I'd rather England be split up into north/south teams than unify as GB.

London FC can fuck off.

>Ireland = Northern Ireland

I'm confused.

>forgetting the midlands ie the only good part of the country

Ireland is a landmass. The republic of Ireland is a nation, Northern Ireland is a nation.

You're welcome.

Got a job offer in Belfast lads. Should I take it? Live in Edinburgh now (from america) and like it, better job there, but not keen on moving again

>ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE WHEN?
England will never have a referendum to make scotland leave

Their collective insecurities prevent it

More british than you ahmed

To be fair we did try it but the JF did worse than our proud English boys

I've heard Belfast is grim and you might get shot.

So if you're missing America I'd go for it.

The island of ireland is divided into two parts, the big part is just the country Ireland, the small northern tip is actually part of the UK.

You hired literal memes whose best accomplishments were a decade before their hirings. You can't tell me they didn't consider a few Scottish managers but thought "that would be an embarrassment to England".

As a plus imagine the memes if Moyes ran the show now.

>not born on the island of Britain
>not living on the island of Britain

Not British

Norn Iron here. It's just like any city. There are good parts and bad parts. Not very likely to be shot. Stay indoors on the 12th of JUly if you're a catholic who isn't planning to riot.

But, Norn Iron is pretty shit. Would'nt recommend moving here if you don't like a sedentary life.

The real reason is that back in the day, the British needed other teams to play because far fewer teams were playing a good standard of football. So in order to organise a few international fixtures, they split up the countries up so England could play Wales, Scotland, etc.

so then why didn't they merge them back together once you taught foreigners well enough that they could beat you?

Because by then the identites had been formed and the football associations for each country wouldn't want to put themsleves out of work and nor would the individual players who wouldn't make the GB team

E.g. in the olympics, where Britain was not one of the traditional competitors, we compete as "Team GB. And alos there was no GB team historically in most sports.

Best, Charlton and Law would have won at least another 2

When's the last time a team had 3 Ballon d'Or winners playing at the same time?

>Ashley Williams
delusion

>Cahill