Why are Europeans so retarded?

Why are Europeans so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnvMRgycRMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I

AM

GREEK

Those people seem grown enough to talk about such issues.

What a large classroom

Wew

Speaking of anal sex in schools, nothing will ever top this (pun intended)

i think its because of the modern LGBT movements in the west. it goes too far and has even become a cause to wreck traditional liberal values i think

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hmmmmm

>german school
>powerpoint in english
yeah, sure thing m8

Our sex ed do need an imporvement desu, it's overall shitty and mostly just the biological side of it, no 'real' what is love Don'tHurtMe.exe and then your parents are too akward to talk abt it. All I know I did know from the school yard at first, school didn't teached me shit.

I hate this so much. God, fucking disgraceful.
I hate how Arab liberals keep pushing for acceptance of shit like homosexuality & transsexualism & adultery but never mention anything about fixing poverty, hunger, lack of education etc. all across the Arab world

not all germans speak german you fucking shitlord

youtube.com/watch?v=GnvMRgycRMM

Sex is such an ordinary shock tactic for artists.

Knowing about those things is one thing, but the quality of that knowledge is another. It's good that sexuality gets taught in school, even if it seems that everyone "should" know.

whattt

>God, fucking disgraceful

Shohldnt that be Allah, fucking disgraceful

It's a requirement for citizenship, Pavel.

sure thing nguyen

Don't hate this little one too much, slovens are just austrians in denial so our Pavel Frederick Mullya here is just traped between his german feelings and his wish to be a real shit croat

>I hate how Arab liberals keep pushing for acceptance of shit like homosexuality & transsexualism & adultery but never mention anything about fixing poverty, hunger, lack of education etc. all across the Arab world

Russian anons on Sup Forums have told me the same thing.

>liberashkas are mainly interested in gay/feminist acceptance
>but not improving the country's shitty standard of living or fighting corruption

kek

That's what killed Hillary Clinton. She didn't give a shit about the economy or a bunch of other problems that badly need to be discussed, especially the fact that middle America is in the grip of a silent drug epidemic, only and only promoting SJW agendas.

Sounds like a very forward thinking intelligent nation, there is literally nothing wrong with proper sex education.
>HURR YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT ONE THING

I had to watch the usual sex ed filmstrip in the 5th grade. Again, it was purely biological and I learned nothing. I eventually found out how the shit works by reading a Simpsons smutfic on the net (I kid you not).

Hillary Clinton killed Hillary Clinton. She was a shit candidate to begin with and DNC stupidly handed her the nomination.

>be 12
>watch sex ed movie in school
>after it's over, the girls are all blushing with embarrassment while the guys are all talking and bragging as if they've already fucked hundreds of women

>G*rms will go extinct in your lifetime
Feels good.

We had ours in separate genders and put a condom on a dildo and everyone made fun of me for doing it.

Judgement Day can't come soon enough, this world needs to burn.

>Europe
>Yes

Holy fuck, this is terrible.

Germany needs Islam NOW to stop this degeneracy!!!

>Canada

>Hackney
Nothing surprising here lads

I applaud that, because as a hebe it brings me closer to being able to come out of the closet.