YFW Real Madrid pays 120 million euros for this man. Here we come. Treble next year guaranteed lads

YFW Real Madrid pays 120 million euros for this man. Here we come. Treble next year guaranteed lads

He's overrated shit and he's going to United.

>Real Madrid
>Treble
>Black players

kek

120 million won't give Juventus a treble.

>we

I meant real madrid

anybody else expecting OP to have a mexican flag? lol

Oh. In that case:

>Halal
>treble

I'd also say
>Halal
>Pogba
as they're prone to buy overrated shit at exaggerated prices for positions in which they don't need more players, but he's going to the Premier.

Whoever is stupid enough to pay 120m deserves the disappointment, he really isnt eorth more than like 90m.

I've literally never seen him have a good game

How does Real get away with not buying black players ? They don't even have a token one atm

because we don't live in a jew brainwashed society. We have lots of faults, but >muh diversity isn't one of them

>Los Blancos
>Pogba

pick one

>They don't have one

He plays with Chelsea on FM and even buys himself. I think we all know where he is going.

pogblack

isnt marcelo black

>benzema
>pretending kebabs aren't worse than blacks

Yes, so is Pepe, danilo, casemiro
They're just delusional halal faggots

he and pjanic have had the most assists (12) in the league + 8 goals himself

I mean makelele black

who? In all seriousness, who the fuck is that? Also as a Juventus fan I'm not even that sad, Pogba isn't worth 120mil, not even 90, I'd say around 80-85, but 120 is absolute bullshit. I honestly don't give a shit, with 120 mil Juventus can buy whoever young promise they want.

Mvp of the CL final..?

if you're talking about the last ucl final, then the mvp was Sergio Ramos.

>Real Madrid
>Treble

I'd be amazed if they can even pull of a league, CL double.

>Juve knock real madrid out again this year
>goals by pogba AND morata

oh i am LAFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. american """soccer""" expert

Perez is known for that

10 goals and 16 assists this season (counting all competitions). he also had the best tackles completed/attempted and dribbles completed/attempted ratios of the whole serie a. he also stated at least two times on facebook that he's not going anywhere.

Those statistics are not that impressive for the so called highest transfert ever.
Pogba is still way under Platini, Zizou, Nedved or Pirlo.
he's good but he plays like he doesn't care enough

>why are they all white??
>muh diversity
>n-n-n-not black enough, bawww

niggers man

>ronaldo
>white

My keks.