>be Sweden
have: Volvo, Abba, Ikea, Nobel prize, Hasselblad
>be Finland
invent Linux
>be Denmark
invent Lego
>be Norway
have the vikernesposting wich is basically a shitty Sup Forums meme

jesus christ, why Norway doesn't have achieved any single fuck in his whole history!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Cruise_Line
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8661597/Norway-attack-killer-praises-Japan-as-model-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your'e forgetting one thing.

>traditionally Japanese have not eaten Salmon sushi
>Salmon imported from Norway becomes popular over the last decade
Norway invented Salmon sushi

Norwegians were poor fishers before oil and will be poor fishers again when they run out of oil

Even their culture reminds of their autistic jealous screeches

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

does this thing peel potatoes/apples/feet or something?

Cheese

It's a medieval torture device meant to flay the skin of the enemy in fine slices, but was repurposed around 1750-1770 into a cheese slicer instead.

>be norwegian
>scream

I-Italia... I still love you ;_;

Haven't you read the news? Our government has decided to spend $900B from the oil fund on jets, nukes and hangar ships.

Better spread those cheeks, Åke, NATO has our back in this.

love you too *_*
but jesus christ, invent something...even the most stupid thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Cruise_Line

Rightful Norwegian ships.

when I was in Italy, I found a cheese slicer in the kitchen. Proof that we have made an invention that is useful enough to be used outside of Norway

>Volvo, Abba, Ikea, Nobel prize, Hasselblad
shit
>linux
retard os

They had Grieg though

>but jesus christ, invent something.

we invented this

Why are greek people so rude?

Vikernesposting is an ylilauta meme that I helped force on Sup Forums

People from all over the world loves Norway becuz of that great invention

>Norway

Knut Hamsun

The lazer machine thing which doctors uses to cut out cancer was also invented by a norwegian named Wideroe.

There are lots of invetions made by norwegians, but we don't brag about it.

99% of servers run linux, including Sup Forums
imagine if they had to rely in microsoft

Wideroe was born in Sweden.

he was norwegian you swedish fool

hmmmm

His brother started the airplane company wich also are named Wideroe, Wideroe air probalby has the best pilots in the whole world. To handle airplanes in all kinds of bad weather in northern Norway is their speciality.

we also have these cool wooden ships.
cost only 150 000 euros

so, are you training to tell me that you've invented the nigger-brush?

The Krag–Jorgensen is a repeating bolt action rifle designed by the Norwegians Ole Herman Johannes Krag and Erik Jorgensen in the late 19th century. It was adopted as a standard arm by Denmark, the United States of America and Norway. About 300 were delivered to Boer forces of the South African Republic.

A distinctive feature of the Krag–Jorgensen action was its magazine. While many other rifles of its era used an integral box magazine loaded by a charger or stripper clip, the magazine of the Krag–Jorgensen was integral with the receiver (the part of the rifle that houses the operating parts), featuring an opening on the right hand side with a hinged cover. Instead of a charger, single cartridges were inserted through the side opening, and were pushed up, around, and into the action by a spring follower.

The design presented both advantages and disadvantages compared with a top-loading "box" magazine. A similar claw type clip would be made for the Krag that allowed the magazine to be loaded all at once, also known as the Krag "speedloader magazine". Normal loading was one cartridge at a time, and this could be done more easily with a Krag than a rifle with a "box" magazine. In fact, several cartridges can be dumped into the opened magazine of a Krag at once with no need for careful placement, and when shutting the magazine-door the cartridges are forced to line up correctly inside the magazine. The design was also easy to "top off", and unlike most top-loading magazines, the Krag–Jorgensen's magazine could be topped up without opening the rifle's bolt. The Krag–Jorgensen is a popular rifle among collectors, and is valued by shooters for its smooth action.

>Norway attack: killer praises Japan as model country, wtf
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8661597/Norway-attack-killer-praises-Japan-as-model-country.html

Norway invented mass-shooting and comfiest jail desu

>still not yet goes to Norway for the purpose of kill someone and be detained in 5star luxury jail for the rest of my life

>nigger-brush?

yes. do you love us now?

Half scottish

>tfw too comfy to invent

>be Sweden
>have: Volvo, Abba, Ikea, Nobel prize, Hasselblad

More like Wallahvo, Abbas, Iqta, Nabil prize and Hassanblad, amirite?

Some of those are pretty cool though

>be portuguese
>invent the concept of global empire, trans-atlanitc ships and... global slave trade (oy vey)