Which country would you support if USA and Mexico began the war?

Which country would you support if USA and Mexico began the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=BLI
johndclare.net/wwii1_economic_effects.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny#All_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexico. South america first.

Would support this war

A war against what or who?
Technically we have never been on a true war since most was resolved immediately with diplomacy

America because nato, would secretly cheer for the muchachos.

implying puttin would not back mexico selling low price guns and offering intel.

Mexico

there is a problem here. this is virtually impossible since mexico is historicly subservient to the USA, and they are comercial partners i think.

Against Mexico for not paying for the Wall.
America could easily come in with military might and force Mexico to pay for it.

The Popcorn merchant.

Nobody, everyone hate us

mexico because they're christians unlike the USA

SJWism would not allow it. they would make USA give mexico a fair war, using only same grade weaponry giving mexico enough estrategic space to win the war.

>there are people actually that think this is a possibility

>"if USA and Mexico began the war"
>Implying that Mexico would stand a chance at all.

Seem like USA starting it so I back Mexico.

Mejico

yeah and they could nuke australia if they wanted to but that will never happen so what the fuck is your point

i would bro. lets make south america gragain (or die trying).

Why on earth would that ever happen? They have nothing we want, they're allies, and ffs they certainly wouldn't start it because it would end terribly for them

>SJWism would not allow it
Trump won and the Congress and everything belongs to the Republicans.

He's either going to do it or his voters are going to make him do it.
You forget the people who voted for him love their guns.

Are you fucking retarded?
We already have a wall between us and America, it's called the ocean and it's plenty big.

Le marchande de maïs souffle

>implying Muricans would ever survive more than a few days in Mexico

Mexico

Mexico obviously lad

Mexico obviously.
Do you know how many chicanos are in the US military?

Mexico

Mexico, because muchachos, is such a wonderful place despite of malchicos and maras, oralé.

Wasn't Texas Mexico?

fuck mexico and cocaina, USA USA USA USA USA USA

If that was the reasoning I would be with Mexico

>Wasn't Texas Mexico?
it was

Then they not only survived but fought a war and won.

Yeah, and California and Nevada - basically all of the Southwest, really.

>He's either going to do it or his voters are going to make him do it.
>You forget the people who voted for him love their guns.
dis nigga for real?
Do you understand what that would imply?
We are probably the 2 countries with the most stakeholders because of our market relationships.
stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=BLI

+ both of us are in a military position where our citizens and cities would be the most affected since we are so close (take palestine and israel as an example)

I doesn't matter who is the biggest power in here, but that a war between us would deliver a big punch in the guts of both economy

Ofc México, since the only real chance of winning against México is nuking it, which is fucking stupid, we could send our Kaibiles. that and the assmad chicanos rioting in the US will make the war fair for bith sides.

IIRC texas declared itself independent and when they were on the verge of being occupied by mexico again they implored to join USA.
I know right? Really epic and manly

War is immensely profitable if you aren't fucking around, mate. Why do you think the European Crowns did it so much?
You take their land and make them pay you for war costs.

No more of these proxy wars and peacekeeping from the modern governments.

why the only chance against mexico is nuking ???

MAKE AMERICA NATIVE AGAIN

Yes, cavemen wars were profitable.
These are not cavemen wars m8: johndclare.net/wwii1_economic_effects.htm

>all these people saying Mexico
kys cucks

> was

Right, the European Crowns just liked to conquer land because intentionally losing money was their goal.
The Roman Empire conquered land because they liked to lose money.

>mexico is more cuck than the usa
lmao

Alright, now you are just fucking around.
Last (You)

>being so buttmad over such trivial things

USA is extremely unpopular but none of their allied powers or trade allies would support Mexico or talk them down because it wouldn't end up well for them.

Just because you're too stupid to get it doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Wars aren't fought like they are in the old days, today's wars are 'peacekeeping' and proxy-wars.
Old wars were conquering and taking of land.

Trump will bring back the old-ways because they are profitable.

The keyword is American imperialism m8. And why did it stopped
1-I really doubt that trump supporters want our people in their side.
2- Civilians are a factor of why many conquered are no more part of America. They wanted independence.

>want our people in their side.
You would be kicked out of newly conquered American land.

>Civilians are a factor of why many conquered are no more part of America. They wanted independence.
Since it's not an overseas colony you could be easily kicked out and Americans moved in.

He's just a retarded Australian Sup Forumsedancer do not give him more you's m8, you are falling for his awful b8

USA

>Just move the 122.3 million and hope everything goes dandy
k

All you guys are doing it wrong.
> USA loosing
Nukes everywhere
> Mexico loosing
Hot latino women as warbooty

People said Trump couldn't win and he did.
It's the time of more action, less words.

>and hope everything goes dandy
What happens to the moved Mexicans is of no concern to America. They could starve for all anyone cares.

It sure is much easier to call something bait than refute it, maybe this lazy attitude is why Mexico is shit?

>South america
retarded.

neutral

>the american lion vs el coyotito

America, hands down.

Fuck off I recognize you, you are drumpf cuck,that's why I know you are just being stupid, in disbelief that you can be this stupid I assume is b8, but since you made your points clear you are just legendary stupid

>implying puttin would not back mexico selling low price guns and offering intel.
I didn't imply this

Wow, you sure cannot fathom that others actually have conflicting beliefs to yours.
What, do you think you are God?

México

Mexico
t.Chicano

yes

test

US
I prefer to choose the winning side

USA

fuck taconiggers

>fatty vs fatty
Hope both perish

cuckpan please, you depend of usa or the chinese and koreans are going to rape your country

México
shame

Mexico. Fuck ameriblubbers

USA

Supporting the losing side is a bad idea as history shows

Mexico and the i would get myself a mexifu

Bes picture I've seen in a while

Mexico.
Although I'd be probably want my government to support the US/don't comment on it, considering the US would win in a week and it probably wouldn't be the best idea to piss them off.

>USA and Mexico

both the same country desu

>People actually supporting your country
Didn't expect that, happy surprise

We had the chance to annex Mexico and we didn't do it because there were too many non-whites there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny#All_Mexico

Mexico I guess

That sounds really retarded. If they conquered the Mexico, they would get all the (surviving) Mexicans along with it and the wall would become pointless, except maybe as a public employment initiative.

none will support us .
we will divide.
the next war is lost already.

they can't handle a couple guerilla sandniggers, let alone a whole fucking country

Reminder that we are a neutral and non agressive country.

Mexico ofc

Depends on what it's about

Stop posting this cringe image, seriously dumb fuck, it doesn't only make you look like a self hating edgelord fascist wannabe, but ignorant as well.

Why do people think saying drumpf is an argument on their side? Ok, so, trump's family isn't anglo-american, it's german and probably got here in 19th century. But the point is that his name isn't drumpf ANYMORE, his family ASSIMILATED. The whole fucking crux of trump and nativist populism is upkeeping the integrity of the nation-state, which is done not by tolerance for any who want in, but by a tough attitude of "you must adapt".

>self hating
>fascist

Oxymoron. Apathetic people like you should fuck off

h would wait, till you know which one of them is nazi. Later on when you won the war together you can split up this country and claim some clay.

>implying
USA's biggest enemy is itself

Nah, your just saying so doesn't make it an oxymoron, You have to be fucked up in the head to be any kind of fascist, self hate certainly works into that

The only problem with his image is blind romanticism of the past. There's nothing special about the past, and there's a tendency to romanticize it because the thought is "well if things are shit now they must have been better before", which is not always true.
Anyway, that doesn't mean that a community, nation, etc, SHOULDN'T try and make itself good. The left side of his pic celebrates mexico for simply being what it is, and that's an essentially good thing to do. The self hate is on your side if it's anywhere.

mexico

The left side has both Díaz (a tyrant) and the revolucionarios who rose up to oust him from power, anyone with the slightest modicum of understanding Mexican history can realize such a contradiction can only be born of profound ignorance, nevermind idolizing Maximilain who's seen as a proxy for a foreign invader in contemporary Mexican history, nevermind the nuances to his story the use of his image is highly inappropiate. The self hate is in anyone who does not understand the core values of the republic are based in pictured, and that trying to foster the retrograde thinking that led us to fight two civil wars in order to mantain separation of church and state is divisive and anti-Mexican.

Go fuck yourself gringo, you know shit about Mexico, its history or its values.

usa desu

USA, drug empire must be eliminated.

>Go fuck yourself gringo, you know shit about Mexico, its history or its values.

And with that I shall fuck off. Good; see, that's what I'm saying, that statement right there is good ideology.

>source: my ass

PROTIP: They are being ironic.