Astros @ Rangers

Rangers are pretty good
Astros are pretty meh

Situation was reversed as recently as ten years ago.

Literally what happened.

that didnt take long

>Bush's folly

Ah, memories.

>rags

>underestimating Desmond's arm

kek, big mistake

How was Kincaids? Guy from yesterday's thread.

>Houston's best pitcher is literally named "Dallas"

How obsessed can a city be?

I didn't make it there today, too busy : /

I've got the location saved on google maps though, I'm definitely gonna check it out soon.

I must be the only guy from Tarrant County that doesn't like Kincaids. For a normal burger would rather just get Whataburger and if I want something more 'foodie' I'll go to Rodeo Goat. That old dive bar on Camp Bowie by the original Kincaids, Showdown Saloon, is pretty legendary though, so drop in if that's the Kincaids you're going to.

Both these teams are garbage. Holocaust all Texans pls

The Kincaids on Bryant Irvin and the one in Southlake are trash. The Camp Bowie one was goat though I used to live right behind it before I moved out to godawful White Settlement

Fuck off Jew York or Commiefornia, this thread doesn't concern you.

Fort Worth is easily the best place to live in Texas. Austin is close but too political and the traffic is dogshit

The Kincaids off Camp Bowie is still only like a mile away from White Settlement.

I dunno man, I'm originally from rural East TX, I've been living in the DFW area for 8 years, 5 years in the North Fort Worth area and I'm pretty much sick of the "city life" at this point. I want to just sell my house, buy 10-20 acres back out in the country, build a house and a shop on it, and live like a country boy again.

I live by the Alliance one, so that and CB are the locations I base my opinion on. Fred's is OK, but horrendously overpriced. Now that I think more about it, I guess Flips Patio Grill makes my favorite local burger, and they grind their own beef like Kincaids.

You by Alliance as well? I grew up in Hurst but have been up here for ten years now, pretty much love it but I don't have to drive on 35W construction every day.

pretty close, I'm in Watauga

IT'S LIKE POETRY!

Wtf@that last Knox segment?

>Tolleson

JUST

>Tolleson enters game

FUCK

Tollenson in

Prepare for 4 run inning by Astros

APOLOGIZE

>thinking one scoreless inning will make up for the things that happened earlier in the season

I wont apologize until he becomes consistent

>Darvish left game with tightness in his shoulder

FFS Fielder get your shit together.

They said it wasn't structural, so I hope it's nothing. I would rather have them be cautious than ignore it.

lets go astros desu

whatsaid

Rural centex reporting in. I'm sick of the DFW life, but know I'm stuck here no matter what.

I plan to sell my house and move back out in the country by the end of the year. Come up with an exit strategy, save up a bunch of money, and get the fuck out of the city.

>10-20 acres
>country boy again
I didn't even read your entire post before. 20 acres is hardly much, aim for more than that m8.

>mfw we had around 1000 acres at one point
don't have shit now

I'm starting out small, only buying what I can afford without taking out a loan. I'm not planning on running cattle or growing crops commercially so there's no point in buying a bunch of land that I'd have to maintain and pay taxes on. I paid my house off a couple of years ago and haven't had any debt since then and I'm not about to start taking out loans and making payments again.

Also, acreage in East TX is ridiculously expensive right now, $3k an acre on the VERY low end for unimproved pasture/woods/flood plains and it only goes up from there, most rural land I've seen is in the range of $4k-$6k an acre, more if utilities are present on the property.

Fuck me...

Sounds good then. If you never plan on having any sort of cattle you'll never need more than 100 or so acres to yourself. Paying taxes on land you hardly utilize wouldn't be fun. You got it right though, fuck taking out a loan.

I'm just a hardcore country fag and want as much land as possible. One day I'll have a nice chunk of land again, but that time is no where near us. Sucks my dad had to go into debt farming and sold off the land piece by piece. RIP dad and fertile farmland/hunting area

I got triggered.

Go rags

I just want to have a big garden, get some meat rabbits, maybe a few goats, plant some pecan and fruit trees, etc. I've got plenty of places I can go hunting so that's not a huge concern. Eventually once I get more money saved up I'd like to go to tax auctions and try to pick up some decent chunks of land for next to nothing but you've gotta pay in cash the same day and pay off all the outstanding taxes and fees associated with that land, and then sit on it for 2 years until the previous owner's buyback clause expires.

rallycap time

Fat man, your time has come. We require a dinger.

>Beltre hobbling off the field

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im out of astros memes. Post em if you got em

Rags walk off win incoming.

Odor pls

GG Astros, see y'all tomorrow afternoon