You wake up in your country in 1870

You wake up in your country in 1870...

What do you mean by stating that we can't enslave those animals anymore??? Out with thee and your monarchy then.

We took care of that problem a couple years ago. Still cleaning up the mess from it.

I love it
t. large trusts

No, just no. Fuck you, OP.

7% of the population died from starvation in the last great famine in europe last decade. I must be one of the lucky ones who didn't die in horrible hunger aches.

> tfw your country is such a chaotic hellhole that nobody wants to be its king

>go out west
>shoot Injuns
>whip chinks into building railroads
>get rich
>there's no income tax and complete laisse-faire capitalism

Good times they were, only if I didn't have to remember that my brother got ripped in half by an artillery shell at Fredericksburg.

I migrate back to the U.S., live a decent proper life and tell my offspring to migrate almost anywhere else after December 23, 1913 .

man we held that much land in 1870? pretty gud

we are gonna get fucked in 30 years anyways, i'd try to enjoy crushing poverty until then

>man we held that much land in 1870?

Most of it is useless, rebellious Arabs and Armenians though.

As you ordered, your highness: Paraguayans are now officially extinct.

Also that map is a bit of an asspull since the Balkan states are de-facto independent by this point, although there were still at least some political ties with Constantinople until the 1877 war.

What's the matter?

Great time.
My family still not get robbed by communist scumbags during the Red Revolution, 3 years ago we just sold Alaska to the United States. Siberia is about to fully conquest.
>2016: Poor oil-addicted fucktardia.
desu its makes me sad

>what's the matter

Is it my fault you started a war you couldn't win?

Shoot some natives to avoid being killed..

Go to work, holop, Your ex-barin is still waiting you for payment the full amount to him.

Reconstruction is still going on and politics are degenerating into empty-headed corruption, but the times are good (aside from the South) so nobody cares.

We would still be the same, just less people and the normal before medicine things.

Nice festival we had last year! Lookin' forward to the next one.

Now I'm hearin' the Tsaar wants to lay down one o' them "ir'n roads" from his palace to the mud baths in Hapsal. How about that?

neato

Fight to maintain the monarchy.

I plan the murder of Perfidous Diaz

Born just in time to claim Africa in the name of Queen Victoria.

Wait ´til the expansion throughout Patagonia, buy lands and become rich

20 years early

Feels lonely man.

those shoutings were already heard, your bastard

>stare mournfully at the family mansion which is now a falling down wreck with weeds growing in it after the Y*nkees carted off everything of value in it
>I'm denied the right to vote but my totally illiterate draft animals and housekeepers have more political rights than me
>two of my brothers are dead and the other lost both of his legs

Moving out to the West and starting a new life seems like a pretty good idea.

Stay mad, South.

>bring out automated cartridge weapons to France
>seize napoleon III's military command
> crush prussians and their underlings, demands rhineland
>push for the rattachist movement in belgium to win
>annex belgium

here, no world wars, no cucks. perfect world.

>Still under Spain
>Spain is a chaotic shithole
Kill me

That sounds actually like a great way to start a continent-wide war 40 years early.

Gladly.

Do it. I hate Spain. So much.

>commission as an officer
>seek adventure, promotion, and fortune in India

Nothing has changed in my area since 1870. Just use horses instead of cars and telegraph instead of internet.

Give it 30 years and liberation will come.

IIRC the casus belli for the Franco-Prussian War was a dispute over the vacant Spanish throne.

Funny thing is,in 1860 we were neck deep in denbts
But fuck it,there's like 4 wars left,turk killing it is

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, time to put the paraguayans on line.

Three wars (1897, 1912, 1919)

Go back to sleep

1940?

>brazilian education

All the women you could ever want and no competition.

Any kraut here?

France was already at war with prussia which holds rhineland. belgium is torn between rattachism toward frace and independence, something the UK couldn't do shit about. not to mention the 50 year technological gap between france and europe. i don't think there could be any war which could break out.

just fuck my shit up and move to sweden and try to make a fortune and returning back to finland when she needs me the most

>not to mention the 50 year technological gap between france and europe.
things frogs actually believe

Hues killed a shitload of women too, only old hags and little girls remained.