Biggest city hate?

Who here is actually proud of their biggest city (in their country)?

Most foreigners who visit England visit London, but locals on here always seem to berate the city to no end.
Most foreigners who visit France visit Paris, but locals on here always seem to berate the city to no end.
Most foreigners who visit Germany visit Berlin, but locals on here always seem to berate the city to no end.

So, who on here actually is proud of their largest city? New York might be dirty but our biggest city has plenty to see and do.

It's better than Melbourne, so yeah I am proud of it in a way

There's a lot of butthurt against our biggest city/capital
But I guess is normal succes breeds jealously

bump

Oslo city is our biggest city. Its nice and with many great people there. But most foreigners who visit Norway vist Bergen city

Meh - too cosmopolitan, ugly new "skyscrapers" and tons of russians. Tartu is more based.

>but locals on here always seem to berate the city to no end.
You mean every German who doesn't live in Berlin because the city is literally dragging Germany down and wasting our money and we would be better off if it didn't exist?

It's not even a meme

w*rsaw a shit

Toronto is a great city, not just to visit but also in which to live. There are tons of well-paying jobs no matter what your profession is, world class entertainment, culture, and restaurants, it's very safe and clean for a city it's size. Housing is expensive but not unreachable. The only people who really don't like Toronto are the racists who don't like having to deal with immigrants, all I can say to them is grow the fuck up or stay in East Buttfuck Nowhere. We don't have an open-door immigration policy like Europe, most of the immigrants who make it here are good, hardworking people.

London (UK) gets too much hate on Sup Forums. Of all the world cities I have visited I think London is my favorite. Paris actually is a shithole, though.

Just fucking nuke Vienna already

not me
Prague is dirty, poluted and crime ridden. The old town which might be the biggest pride of Prague and Czechia serves only as an overpriced tourist trap full of obscene shops. Thanks Prague pepiks that you ruined it. Prague pepiks are also known for: never getting anything done and being smug.

fuck Londonistan, it gives us a bad name

similar here
Zagreb is our largest city with lots of history and culture and sights and seemingly only asians love it
infact its almost exclusively visited by chinks, viets, gooks and japs
everyone else goes to the coastal cities and comes to Zagreb only if they have the time on their way back to wherever they came from

also pretty much everyone here hates Zagreb because a ridiculous majority of the countrys budget
is poured into it even though it could be used in far better ways

No! Vienna is beautiful.

You'd change your mind if you actually went there

but Berlin really is trash tier

>whole citiy is basically just a massive construction site
>yet they never finish anything and everything looks like grey and shit
>it's full of disgusting sandniggers and other scum
>pain in the ass to drive a car in and around
>generally dirty compared to other, much larger cities
>people in general look disgusting and have horrible fashion sense
>city seems to be a magnet for abnormal 'artists' and other trash
>fucking city is broke as fuck because of leftist government and trash voters that like to suck rapefugee dick
>it's more like a large village compared to places like tokyo or singapore
>doesn't even have an airport of any importance

I'm going to Vienna in a month, what am I in for? gimme some tips austriabro

Learn Turkish and Arabic

we love Paris but hate the parisien,
they act snob and arrogant,
they earn more money and when they visit or move out to other regions, they drive the price up (lands, houses and rents)

Don't forget about the minaret.

What would you say is the best British city?

is it that bad?

It's okay.. amazing public transportation, affordable housing, things to do and see, not shitty in any ways, good place to live overall, quite proud. But we could use some skyscrapers or something similar as that, tiny village this is.. more people..

Ljubljana is a necessity most of all, though Prešeren Square looks stately enough. 270.000 people and the largest city in the country by a factor of 3...this country and this nation would not exist without Ljubljana.

It's pretty comfy

I love Amsterdam itself. The architecture, history, museums and sights are one of a kind. I absolutely hate most people who live there though. It's filled with entitled leftist cunts, flamboyant faggots, (sand)niggers and the worst tourists possible.
Luckily our economy is not centralized so I can choose to live somewhere else.

glasgow is amazing, great nightlife, cheap etc.

It's good that all the tourist trash swarm edinburgh and leave glasgow for the locals

I agree with these points, but the rest is not true

I don't really hate Moscow, the city itself is okay, I just hate everyone who lives there. This place used to be nice, but they turned it into a disgusting degenerate shithole leeching money from all other regions of the country, full of non-russian foreigners, muslims, faggots, liberals and other scum.

Madrid is great.

Berlin is a city that becomes more beautiful by the tears. I can't wait to see Postdam and Stadtschloss being finished.

>city seems to be a magnet for abnormal 'artists' and other trash
>it's more like a large village compared to places like tokyo or singapore
>doesn't even have an airport of any importance
true
>fucking city is broke as fuck because of leftist government and trash voters that like to suck rapefugee dick
refugees are not the reason, other cities have refugees and do really fine, they're just a stupid city

>New York might be dirty but our biggest city has plenty to see and do.
That's a fair assessment. It's not my favorite place, but that's mainly because I don't like spending too long in any city. As far as cities go, though, it's a pretty cool place.
I like Chicago and Denver best. LA is as dirty as NYC, and way more of a disorganized jungle.

edinburgh.

the other cities sent the refugees to work camps

I think Muscovites hate all other Russians, and all other Russians hate Muscovites.
I'm a Muscovite myself and I hate these dirty zamkadysh' peasants

Moscow is like another country inside Russia lol
maybe the only city with normal wages, but it's really TOO overpopulated. i hate these masses of people, when you're not at home you have no fucking personal space at all.

do you really think that an average person from moscow can be blamed for leeching money or inviting foreigners or whatever? what should be done to stop immigration from poor regions? we're fucking full with people.

is a great city but is laughable that only half of it is not elysium tier shithole filled with chilangos.

> Paris actually is a shithole, though.
Paris is put up on such a high pedestal, so the actual thing just seems really shit, but if you look at it as an average Franco-African city, it's actually alright.

It's like an upscale Algiers.

Warsaw is the comfiest and richest city in Poland, no matter how much the machete men complain.

Stockholms looks nice, but the population? LOL

It's the same for Malmö and Gothenburg.

From what I've read on this board, everyone hates their biggest city because of leftists and immigrants

>>whole citiy is basically just a massive construction site
>>yet they never finish anything and everything looks like grey and shit
Exactly my thoughts when I visited Berlin last April. However, that's what you get when your city gets bomb the fuck out and then a part of the city gets worse due to Russians.

> leeching money from all other regions
Most other regions are on donations.
And moscow is huge industrial, science, IT, business center and transport hub. It generates profit.

People hate Paris because of jacobinism.

reading comprehension 0/10

it clearly stated the voters who voted that loser city government like to suck rapefugee dick, never did it state that it's the rapefugees fault that the city is broke

you just read it the way you wanted it to be and grabbed your chance to whiteknight some rapefugee because you also like to suck rapefugee cock

meh hiroshima and nagasaki have been hit harder, yet they look decent
dresden has been hit harder too and it looks wonderful today

>dresden has been hit harder too and it looks wonderful today
it looks like shit

Bogota is a complete shithole

>his country's biggest city isn't a huge open sour, debatibaly unrightfuly claimed and keeping a 100 year old conflict raging

The only drawbacks are the traffic and Russians and Russian speaking Poles.

>New York City

I don't know shit about it to be honest, except that it's where John McClane is from.

>Los Angeles (2nd biggest)

I guess I do complain about LA a bit since I live near it and know more about it, but it has some good parts I guess. I don't really like going there though because of the traffic. But if someone was vacationing in California I would think they would want to spend some time in both LA and San Francisco.

>a part of the city gets worse due to Russians
this is eastern Berlin

jesus, where do these people park their cars ?

and this is western Berlin

Ich liebe Berlin 3