How does getting rid of one guy make a team so good?

How does getting rid of one guy make a team so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/5/10716514/cavaliers-david-blatt-lebron-james-naked-maybe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love literally gets outplayed by a 40 year old Jefferson

Cause he's literally cancer. Timberwolves are far better without him

Remove the cancer before it spreads. Simple concept. He's truly made of glass.

>we're not getting the #1 pick anymore!

The irony is that Blatt got fired because he was accused of not using Love enough and not trusting him, while in fact he was just calling him for his bullshit defense, which was causing Love to be unhappy.

He's the most inconsistent """"""""star""""""""""" player I have ever seen. He adds nothing to the game, and is often better without him. Blatt knew he wasn't good and that is why they have a better record last year than this year. They took out Mozgov when he actually does more than Love

Well, to be honnest, Irving actually playing helps tremendously too.

OFFICIAL NBA ALL-CANCEROUS TEAM

PG: D'Angelo Russell
SG: James Harden
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Kevin Love
C: Dwight Howard

Because neither he nor Irving play defense, and you can't hide two dudes just standing around. One is doable, but not two

lebron is more cancerous than carmelo desu

as a knicks fan i lol'd

Lol

He's a lazy defender and he's only good when he has the ball all game.

They don't have to dump the ball out to Love who is practically an extra 3P shooter. It gives Kyrie and Lebron more possessions. Also Love is a below average defender.

6th man: michael beasely
coach: mike dantonie

>James Harden

not cancerous, but not starter material

learn the difference

What's with all the sudden Kevin Love hate? It's gonna be fun seeing your next bullshit "reason" when cavs get BTFO next game.

I didn't know much about him besides his stats before he came to Cleveland, but I've NEVER seen such a soft bitch. He doesn't even shoot 3s that well, is confused on defense, has a bad attitude that poisons the team, and can't back GUARDS down in the Paint.

He's absolutely terrible, I can't fucking believe he got a Max deal. 'We' need to offload him, but I don't know who will take him. Frye can hit 3s much better and play at least equally terrible defense. It's insane how mentally weak Love is.

Blatt needed to be fired regardless. I don't think he got a fair shot but the Players were babbies and it was always going to be an issue. If he takes another Head Coaching job he's dumb. He need to be an Assistant for a couple years.

Love is awful. All 3 victories cavs have over Warriors have been without him

Love is an average (at best) 3 shooter and WOAT defender. His rebounds are never contested and he can't do shit in the paint in important games. Also has a shit attitude in general, making him a cancer.

He's worse than any 3&D PF in the league. I think he wanted his Max deal and is going to fade into obscurity.

Love cant play Pick n Roll and the Warriors made him pay. However, he didn't play last season and the Warriors still beat them. The big difference tonight was the refs allowing the Cavs to man handle thew Warriors and give the Cavs a win at home to extend the series and increase the ratings/ad revenue.

>The worst defender in the league
>remove him
>win

Awful game. Refs allowed the Cavs defense to rough up Golden State.

I'm not worried. Warriors in 5 like I predicted. Send that bum Queen James back to Cleveland.

Harden was in WCF last year so it doesn't really count

The other ones iunno, Dwight is just old as fuck and has a never improved his game since high school.

Cavs had a small shot with Irving last year. They were without both. But yeah, Refs were in Cleveland's favor tonight but games need to be called looser in the fucking Finals.

GSW crying refball is just kek. And, oh yeah, Curry disappeared, again. Fucking Iggy or Green is winning FMVP again.

>Refs allowed the Cavs defense to rough up Golden State
Translation
>Refs allowed the Cavs to play defense and memechucking didn't work

LAWDY

Tristan Thompson could literally punch GSW under the hoop and no fouls would be called

>gave him 120 million
>gave Thompson 83 million
>They play the same fucking position

Stupid move from the start.

>Blatt needed to be fired because he was right all along and the players were being cunts about it

Welcome to the National Basketball Association. Enjoy your stay!

Shut up you subhuman banwagoning ape. Memeoirs got BTFO because Curry sucks dick when facing actual defense and the Memeoirs bench couldn't bail him out again like in G1 and G2.

Lol wat nigga? He's the best SG in the game hands down. But he is a legit sociopath

They were at home and stopped the jumpshooting of the Warriors. Love missing the game had nothing to do with the blowout win. I will say that Cavs should use Frye more, not sure why they stepped away from him so much in this series.

>Warrior fags think that was rough play

Wew,lad.
Warriors would die playing teams like the Bad Boys Piston's, Jordan Bulls, Shaq Lakers etc.

Wat?

Mozgov is the most unathletic player in the league. Sure he can rebound, but Love does it better. I saw Mozgov lose control of his dribble 4 times late in the 4th quarter tonight.

>letting white people play basketball

I TOLDJUUU
I TOLDJUUUUUU

>Real defense
>cuckland

Blatt is a really good coach but he didn't have a connection with the players. The man used to have meetings with nothing but a towel around his waist and do weird shit like all that the time which turned the players against him

>BR

Never post in any thread pertaining to basketball ever again, you Zika monkey.

Why are you so upset? You're not even a real warriors fan

>The man used to have meetings with nothing but a towel around his waist
Jews.

>used to have meetings with nothing but a towel around his waist

wat

>waah the cavs played real defense against our meme chucker team

Please! Sauce?!

stop me

Funny postgame moment: As James was leaving the locker room, Blatt -- wearing only a towel -- swung open the door to his office and called James over to him.

"C’mon Coach," James said. "I can’t talk to you like this."

He did, though. James obliged and after the two briefly chatted, James turned and walked toward Tristan Thompson. "That man was naked," James said.

Replace D'Angelo with Russell Westbrook.

This. Cavs played GREAT Man Defense tonight - not fucking triples, doubles, fought around screens, played tight with hands up.

This is the best defense I've seen the Cavs play on Curry and Klay.

Amazing.

Mods please ban this subhuman parasite.

sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/5/10716514/cavaliers-david-blatt-lebron-james-naked-maybe

Moz can run the floor decently, but his hands are shit. There's gotta be someone more unathletic.

Stop ban evading then, Harry

What the fuck is wrong with him? Do Israelites do shit like this regularly?

The way that image was worded, with the spelling mistakes, terrible points and others were cringy. I'm a huge Warrior critic, but that's not a good image to use against the Warriors bud

For some reason people think he was a good coach. I mean he was fired unfairly but he was not a good coach.

Westbrook loses games, sure, but he also wins games by his will alone. Let's see Durant be the #1 option anywhere and have to handle the ball half court. Durant can't be a #1, period.

Out of touch, soulless Jew trying to 'bond' with Blacks 30 years younger than him by forcing some gay locker room culture shit.

>look Lebron my dick is out, this is so like you guys

Anyone know what Tyronn Lue's IQ or Wonderlic is? He's clearly intelligent for a negro (100+) but, I think, one of the lowest IQ HC in the League.

What do you guys think?

>cringy

found the 18 y/o

And you think Westbrook will be a #1 option? The dude is a fucking chucker who relies purely on his godly athleticism. He's going to become absolute fucking trash in a few years.

Remember when people laughed at the idea of getting Wiggins for Love?

How do you think he's feeling right now? It must he Shitty knowing the only way your team can win is if you don't play

GSW taking 26 free throws to Da Land's 17
>refball

Westbrook IS the #1 and they had the Warriors down 3-1. You can't fucking plan for Westbrooks insane effort, intensity, and unpredictable shot selection.

Yes, he won't age well if he doesn't change his game a lot, but he's easily the hardest player in the NBA to stop when he's on. He WILLS wins and chucks up loses, but he's a huge net positive. Kobr wasn't the most efficient but his drive and mental resilience kept his team in the games.

Westrbrook would be shit as a 2 Guard who only shoots but as the primary ball handler with crazy stamina he's a nightmare to defend.

Because the cavs win more against gsw without him

Couldn't feel any worse than being a NET LOSS in games 1 and 2. He fucking sucks against good competition, and now he knows it. It'll be interesting if the Cavs can even unload him.

Needs to go to a team that's desperate for a 'star' to attract fans.

Poor man's Ryan Anderson

He could always crawl back to Minnesota and be a meme player along for the ride with KAT and Wiggins.

Dude, the refs were in GS pocket for most of the first two games. I'll give you that the refs were better for the Cavs tonight, but game 1 and 2 were in GS back pocket.

he has a max contract locked until 2020. I bet he feels pretty good still.

The refs let the Cavs play like it was the 80s and didn't call anything on their 'physicality' but everytime the Warriors did anything defensively they were held to today's standard.

You morons think it's only calls made and it's more calls not made that influence games in all sports.

He always looked like a clueless billy goat to me. I'd say his IQ is probably around 85 or so.

>GS back pocket
>Cavs have more FTs in both games

Yeah, it's almost as if GSW is a jump shooting team to the extreme and has few slashing plays.

Irving, James and Thompson never go near the basket.

If you dont think the NBA doesnt want the warriors to win then you are retarded. Plus refball doesnt even matter in blowouts. And refball barely even exists any more, lord knows the Jews hate based Popovich and he still got the spurs to a chamoionship in 2014, even with the refball against them.

He cant be the best if he doest play d. He also takes out of the team through his cancerous attitude, which offsets his contributions. Fuck hardens flopping ass, dumb ass clown lookin nigga.

Do you think every FT is an example of refball?

FT discrepancy is not a way to judge ref bias especially when one team plays in the paint more instead of chucking 3s

If you don't think the NBA doesn't want more games to extend the series and therefor the Ratings and ad revenue, you a re a fucking moron. And that's why the Cavs were allowed to play like it was the 80s and the Warriors were called on every ticky tacky foul.

Sounds like Lakers

>meme team """"fans"""" crying about any player getting away with dirty play

you should see the hasidic jews during passover. they cant do anything other than sit around. friend of mine worked in a hotel and after the hasidics left, the rooms they were in were filled with shit in the bed because they werent allowed to use the toilets

Isn't that what they said about Westbrook? Kobe will be fine

you forgot rajon rondo

westbrook had dominant big men and a hof coach

Didn't gsw shoot more free throw?

Lol

>Howard hasn't improved his game since High School
That's more depressing a fact than I thought it would be.

they were playing at home. he would have lit it up at home as he routinely does and the game would haven been over by halftime.

WEW
E
W

>7-1

>as he routinely does

Brah, watch some actual Cavs games. Love's idea of lighting it up is being forced the ball and scoring 20 points on 40%. All he does is:

1. Stand outside the 3 point line, wait for ball, eventually receiver ball because teammates are forced to try to feed you, shoot and brick or pass up wide open 3 because low confidence
2. Receive ball on Elbow, try to back down defender and get absolutely bullied or have ball stolen
3. Stand around in random place, make no effort to get open, cry when doesn't receive ball

He's fucking inept at offense. It's bad.

He isn't lighting anything up. He can get a good game every now and then but adds nothing dynamic to the team

>Curry keeps getting tangled on opposing players on purpose
>Flops

That's how he play defense
Career ending injury when