>whitened negroes
>blackened whites
kek

basically ayyyy

Good thing I'll be dead or close to it

Maybe I'll go out with a bang

hybrid is good
maybe or not

Americans have always been a mongrel pseudo-race. They're going to become Brazil 2.0 in the next 50 years.

isn't it already like this? that is exactly what i perceived when i visited los angeles.

It hasn't spread everywhere yet.

America is pretty segregated on racial lines
All thats going to happen is theres gonna be more spics and less whites, they wont all be mixing

then give california independence and close the border.

They mix with slavs.

I was only in LA for a few days and while I noticed lots of "diversity" I didn't notice anyone really looking mixed
just lots of asians and mexicans

no mexisians

The ones with blue/green eyes are white by Sup Forums logic.

Why are they literally all blasian nigger Chinks ?

Nice memeing weeaboo John you literally spewing disinformation and probably know nothing of LA

This

gross

and how the fuck you know that, ever been there?

all american cities are

they should be far fatter

Brazil 2.0

Isn't Trump the next president? Not gonna happen, if he keeps his promises he will kick out all the non whites out of the US

Or, he wont do anything but since he's the leader now the american people will kick out all non whites, just beating them on the streets until they all leave and then America is great again

Lol

1 out of a million will have ight eyes or non-black hair

>dat ginger nigger
>nigger has the exact same letters as ginger

>has the exact same letters

Ever heard of anagram?

MUH WHTENESS NYOGGA, MUH PURE BARBARIC PIG GENES

Yes

>Won't be alive by then
>Out with a bang

Confirmed to be plotting a mass murder

looks like brazilians

>this is what Sup Forums believes

t. Rome sunglasses merchant outside Colosseum

Problem with this is it forgets how adverse most Americans generally are to interracial families (we won't critize others but wouldn't do it ourselves.). That's probably what maybe 10-20% of the population will look like but not most.

>everyone is ugly

thank god i get to fuck attractive women in my lifetime

i think we're all lucky to be living in this time period because the world is going to shit very soon after we're gone

What the fuck is the point of this image without having a comparison from now?

Brazil is a very mixed country and brazilians doesn't looks like this.

why Liberal cucks start to have a lot of confiance claiming things who can't happens so fast?
because actually race-mixing is just a bonus concerning the changes of demography, the main problem is some majority who make less childrens than some minorities.

theyre just ugly examples

Logically the people who change the demography currently are actually mexicans spics, so mestizos or castizos.

and if they race-mixe with white people, they actually looks more whites than indians, so if you put that logic of massive race-mixing: future americans will looks predominantly white with that meme about the 1/16th cherokee ancestry.

niggers are actually still segregated, and honkies and spics actually hate them.
chinks would be always a small minority.

maybe OP's pic just concerns the big cities areas with cuck mentality?

>t. American
The reason non-Hispanics white is so low is we don't consider mixes as white but Hispanics are always Hispanics and blacks accept mixes as black. The increasing minorities will look like that not whites.

We don't hate black people.

You people don't actually believe this right?

When you create an image of an "average" face, it's supposed to be good looking
An ugly person is ugly because one or two parts in his/her face is crooked, too small or big, too far apart or whatsoever
So when you take numerous faces and combine them, it's supposed to even out into an above-average good looking face

Why is so ugly?

Because it fake

Not a single overweight. I'm impressed.

what did he mean by this?

Because those people actually exist

>implying he won't be out of office in 4 yrs time
>implying the pendulum won't swing hard as fuck to the left

That's quite sad 2bh
Because, while these people in these pictures have been hand picked and photoshopped to hell and so are relatively attractive, imagine what the mass of brown will look like in practice

He promised to keep all non whites out of the US? Seriously man, this fantasy world of yours...

American CITIZENS of Mexican ancestry are already 1 in 10 Americans, same as the Irish, even if he was to deport the 52% of illegals who originated in Mexico (something under 6 million) the demographic change is fait acompli. And even that looks like a long shot as he's been ambiguous on illegals without criminal records, by his own (unrelated to reality) estimates Trump is looking to deport something like 2-3 million people, that's from all over the world, and something under 1% of the current population of the US, not enough to in any significant way affect demographics in which "whites" are already a minority amongst newborns.

The median age for American "whites" is 43, not exactly their prime reproductive years, and while it may take a couple of decades for baby boomers to finally die off in significant numbers the reality is minorities in the US will eventually come to power and there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Trump can do to significantly impact/change demographic trends.

People never read the article.

Nat geo wasn't saying everyone would be mixed or that they would be the majority. It's saying that mixed race people are becoming increasingly common.
This is what my hometown looks like grandparents, parents, kids spanning economic and educational groups.

It's a higher income military base town, people with ancestors spanning the globe. Tbh it's like any other higher income town, home cultures are largely like any suburban home with like a rice cooker added or tamales on Christmas.

People make a big deal about it but most will tell you they identify as white even with mixed race parent or grandparent.

You'll also see Anglo blond Mexicans and ambiguous brown Japanese speakers or black Samoan dancers

They don't. We barely don't have down sindrome mongoloid looking people.

>Still posting this meme image
Everyone here looks like they are mulattos. But Blacks rarely mix with whites, or with any race, despite all the memes, and their population is not growing due to them killing each other constantly.

you can't stop the demographic train my dude

Blacks are growing faster than whites by a good margin tho

>93% of births from White women are with White Men.

even that seven percent is still pretty upsetting

IRL most Americans will just like like Castizos with a fair number of pure Whites and Eurasians thrown in the mix. People don't mix with blacks alot for some reason here.

Idk, I feel like Whites are becoming more racially aware and self segregating as they beverage minorities.

The South African whites aren't mixing. Nor not the majority of Whites in latin America really.

"Mixed race people are superior! The cream will rise to the top!"

>for some reason

>become*

>Idk, I feel like Whites are becoming more racially aware and self segregating as they beverage minorities.
I feel like this is more prevalent in rural areas, but even there I don't think it's really growing, just becoming less hidden. Every ethnic group has a level of preference for their own. I think Americans are actually becoming more racially aware, but less discriminatory at the same time. This recent election has seen a rise in openly making racial comments, however I don't honestly feel like people are becoming more biggoted. I know a couple of Trump voters that lob racial jokes out like they're nothing and chant BUILD THE WALL, but one's married to a Mexican and the other is a hippie. PC culture is just dying, as it should have earlier. It's just now hit a point where people are more comfortable with highlighting racial differences. But, I don't feel like common American people are more discriminating. People just don't hide how they think anymore. I feel like more problems will be resolved when these issues are all out in the open.

>The South African whites aren't mixing. Nor not the majority of Whites in latin America really.
South African whites don't mix often because their Afrikaner culture is so vastly different from how the native Africans' culture that they'd not have much anything in common even if they want to mix. Mixed of Kleurd people are common in South Africa though, just no where near the majority. I don't know about the rest of Latin America, but Mexican Whites mix pretty freely with anyone as long as they're in there same socio-economic rung. The only Mexicans who are anti-Mixing are some Jews and Lebanese and some Indigenous in the South/Central areas of the country.

why do they look so ayyy?

Majority of Whites in South Africa aren't Afrikaners.

Average Brit 2066

Triggered, OP? Finally humans will become one unified race and be set forth towards our true path in the universe and achieve enlightenment. We will leave behind primitive, red pilled concepts such as "muh racial identity" and nationalism.

Face it, faggot, reality has a liberal bias

>believing propaganda

That little girl with green eyes, second in the third row, might just grow up to look like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeHuLnzS1-4

Finally America will have actually pretty people, instead of those generic orange worm faced girls with oxygenated hair. Lucky her.