"One of the ironies of my life is that I was definitely a chauvinist with men's and women's sports before...

>"One of the ironies of my life is that I was definitely a chauvinist with men's and women's sports before. I'd always make WNBA jokes and stuff like that. And now I'm like a feminist, and it's all because of her," he says, as his ponytailed daughter waves at him between plays. "In L.A., they have all these academy teams for boys, and the girls are treated like second-class citizens. The fields we have are worse than the boys', too. It all just drives me fucking crazy."

Bill Simmons is a feminist, Sup Forums. Why aren't you?

Because you touch yourself at night

girls used the same fields as the boys at every school i went to. they were all shit.

> what happens when you have a daughter

Fuckin keep it real people.

Like Bill actually goes to his daughters games. Hes at home watching 45 episodes of some obscure tv show on tbs no one watches so he can use it as an example in his writing.

Malibu/socal doesnt share fields with boys and girls? We had to share our turf football field with the soccer teams, even tho our playoff team raised the funds for the field and there were 4 open fields around the school that could be used for soccer

because I don't have a daughter and I am scared of women

Coincidentally, the quality of his content has also gone down.

This. What park or school has a top quality field?

>he actually said women and men use entirely different fields

Why do we just let them lie bros?

Is that the warriors coach

"I'm a feminist because of self-interest."

Also -- wtf? boys and girls play on separate fields? Is California Muslim, now?

>always wanted to be black when he grew up to the point where he colored his skin black with a crayon and named himself "Jabaal"
>let Jalen Rose fuck his wife
>calls himself a feminist, lets his daughter play soccer instead of do ballet or cheerleading

He's become a complete degenerate SJW. That's what happens when you live in LA and hang out with degenerate Hollywood celebs.

>hates chauvinists
>"feminist"
>watches a league where 99% of the players treat women like shit

yeah ok cuck

He's literally the worst.

Is his daughter qt?

But does he think Lebron can win one for da land?

>let Jalen Rose fuck his wife

Sounds like bullshit.

Fuck off Sup Forums Bill, everyone hates you.

>corportate sell out cuckold

>grew up in Boston
>wanting to be black

Yeah, no.

Newton here, the only people who wanted to be black were the spics.

I've read his book of basketball. That story is absolutely true.

If you have proof, I'll believe it. I'm disappointed in what simmons has become now. He absolutely surrounds himself with full SJWs retards now. If he really is a cuck, I would have a good laugh.

His podcasts have been shit since he left espn. The all star break interviews he used to do were some of his best. Gotta promote that ringer shit no one wants