Slovenia would be great.... If it weren't filled with the Slovenians!!!!

Slovenia would be great.... If it weren't filled with the Slovenians!!!!

I like Slovenes :3

I don't like Croats either. We've just got opposing mentalities - you're usually outgoing, temperamental and have that Balkanic deviousness, or charm. We're introverted, orderly, utilitarian, and have no sense of humour (or charm). Though most people assume that Croatia and Slovenia are one and the same because of our size and vicinity (Zagreb is 10km from the Slovenian border), I'd say that when it comes to temperament, Croatia is in fact Catholic Serbia with some Italian flavour and Slovenia is just Slavic Austria.

Let's name some world famous Slovenians

1. Slavoj Zizek
2. Melania Trump
3. Nikola Tesla

Nikollë Teslaj was Albanian

Tesla had nothing to do with Slovenia, memes aside. It's not like most people can name three Finnish celebs off the top of their minds either, except if they're into ski jumping. And it's not like Finnish ski jumpers are better than Slovenian ones.

Slovenes are the coolest dudes in Europe. I might move there perminantly one day. I'll be with you my triglav flag brothers. dober dan

why did slovenia secede form the union???

>Nikola Tesla
Oh boi

Don't tell me you believe that ridiculous theory that Tesla was a Bosnian.

>We're introverted, orderly, utilitarian, and have no sense of humour (or charm)
Literal Germs

>3. Nikola Tesla
Excuse me, but Mikołaj Tęsłowski was a pure-blooded Pole and there are multiple sources confirming this undeniable fact.

Made up like 40% of GDP, yet next to no public spenditure on infrastructure. 90% plus spent on tanks in Belgrade, ducking Serbs. Rip tito

Tesla was a Croat with self-professed Serbian ancestry. Croats/Serbs look different from us on average, they have sharper features, darker skin and are usually black haired whereas we are brown haired.

Earth would be great if it wasn't filled with humans.

No need to make a thread for each country.

Also wrong flag, that's Czechoslovakia. Slovenia seceded from Yugoslavia.

> muh edgy Ent morality

What's wrong with these Slavic Tirolers?

finally someone noticed
>Czechoslovenia

>3. Nikola Tesla
He was a spaniard tho

Every country would be great, if not for the people who live in it.

Melania Trump is a famous American who happens to be from Slovenia.

Your mom was great when she was filled with this Slovenian ;)

It's Nikolaj btw

One time I was talking to a guy who once went interrailing around Europe. Him and his friends ended up in a country town in Austria up in the alps.
These guys were hippie/hipster types.
He told me they were drinking in the pub with some German friends and having a good time, noticed the locals were very friendly and rambunctious, engaging them in English to welcome them and and often talking amoungst themselves in German and looking at them. These guys thought they were the life of the party that night, though their German friends seemed quiet and stoically sipped on their pints all night.

Later when they walking back to the hostel the Germans told these guys that the locals had actually been constantly laughing about grabbing them in a headlock and shaving "these damn hippies" and were actually going to do it towards the end of the night.
The Germans finished their tale with; "Austria would be a beautiful country, without the Austrians".