How to cope with the fact I'm 22 and still didn't have a single romantic experience?

How to cope with the fact I'm 22 and still didn't have a single romantic experience?

It's really fucking my head up

help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should become more social. Sadly we evolved in such way that we need other people to function normally

i'm social, i go to parties, talk to people in college but i can't flirt with women, i'm afraid of them and rejection

Your time will come. I was khv until age 26. Then I started lifting and roiding and now I fuck sluts on the reg.

Just be yourself :)

tell me more

>Roiding

Don't be afraid :^)

1. lift
2. dress nice/get a good haircut
3. learn how to be good at conversation
4. download tinder
5. start fucking girls as much as you can
6. view women as nothing more but sexual objects, do not get emotionally attached whatsoever

Just be yourself

stop giving a damn, it won't kill you

t. lost it at 23, had several relationships since

bump

bUrself

By realizing there is something wrong with yourself and accepting the fact that you will probably never have one.

t. 24 years old virgin.

same, turning 23
i look good and everything, but i just cant hold a conversation and have less and less interest in people...also i bring everyone around me down because of my negative attitudes so people avoid me
but damn, i just cant change

I normified at 24. There's still hope.

Take heart, I was only six months away from attaining wizardhood when I finally lost my v card.

Just what I said senpai. It's that simple. If you're willing to take the necessary steps you can become a pussymagnet within a year. Being ripped can boost your confidence significantly. Don't be above resorting to drugs.
wtf is this flag?

Don't you guys all lose your virginity with favela girl for a 10 bucks?
t. Lost virginity with gopnik girl for a pack of sunflower seeds

Sauce?

It's Demi Moore, i have no idea who the kid is.

What if you're a practicing Catholic and wait for marriage ?

>5. start fucking girls as much as you can
That would imply not to be taken as a joke by the female population.

t'as eu de mauvais retours sur ton physique ?

>wtf is this flag?
Virgin Islands. As fun as it is.

Je me sais ne pas être à la pointe des attentes physiques. Quant à savoir où je me situe ...

Does anyone even go to church in France anymore or take their religion seriously?

yes.

y'a pas vraiment de standard.

I don't even want to fuck. I just want to hold a girl by my side and kiss her.

I fucked hookers before, but it isn't the same thing
this

i can't stop thinking about it

>y'a pas vraiment de standard.
Lel. C'est pour ça que les 3/4 du temps les gerces s'extasient sur le type qui fait 1,90m.

d'où tu tiens ça ?

If you already know there's something wrong why not investigate what it is and work toward fixing it? Don't you want to be happy?

>have had sex with 6 girls through one-night stands at uni
>have never even been on a date before
>have no idea how to be a boyfriend, let alone a husband
>starting to get older now

based

>Only 22

lol

Pour être magnanime je reconnais que je ne tiens pas de Verbatim précis. Mais depuis que j'ai des soupçons je m'amuse à choper le maximums d'éléments de langage (souvent inconscients).
Pour une bonne partie d'entre eux c'est l'association systématique entre désirable et de grande taille; Parfois même en dehors de tout contexte.

what? this is pretty fucking old already

Not everyone has 10 year old favella prostitutes to lose it to, Eduardo.

You can do what others said, lift, try to converse more etc. But you probably already knew that.
Like said. There's a a point where it may be too late for you. You missed out on key normie moments, meaning it'll be pretty hard to catch up

But yeah, just be yourself

prostitutes don't even count

>I thought I was your boyfriend
>You're just a reaallly cool fuckbuddy teehee
That broke my insidey feely place desu

I also need Sup Forums's input

I went on a date with a really hot Hawaiian chick last night

It was a blind date, but we hit it off despite a bit of awkwardness of not knowing each other.

Four hours after the date, I sent:

>Hey uh, tonight might've been your most bizarrish encounter, BUT considering it was like a blind date, there miiight've been enough laughs at a rehearsed joke or two to bring in a second meet up with less awkward shyness anywhere/whenever, if you're down.

That was at midnight last night

It's the afternoon today and still no response from her

It was my first date and I was incredibly nervous and I told her that.

How do I not be nervous ?

Talk to more women
t. inexperienced neet

Real talk: That's a pretty faggy text there. Just wait for now.
>How do I not be nervous ?
Hide it. You'll always be kinda nervous and that's fine. you will probably be less nervous next time anyway

First stop waiting for a response. The less you give a shit the better. Girls like jerks.

I get nervous too, to the point my face starts burning

fuck, why are women so scary?

Thanks brothers

It's the strangest thing like, not even weed helps.

However I bet you that once you get to know a girl, it'll feel like hanging with a friend

>It's the strangest thing like, not even weed helps.
This

I have gone to parties and drank like 4 cups of vodka and still I wasn't able to approach women, there's something blocking me from doing, like a deep, interior terror

why god

SAUCEE

you aint yourself enough

how to be myself?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

just be yourself :^)

what do you like?

talik with a woman abput things that you like, maybe you will find something in common and even tell that you are little shy a let her do the rest.

Even autistics have gf

idk I like a lot of things

yeah I know autistics and even ugly people have gfs, that's what keeps me with hope, I see them everyday

Being yourself is the only way to do it if you have a chance with a girl. If it doesn't work out then be yourself with the next chick

Basically it comes down to being yourself with a tad bit more of extra coolness to yourself

I'm 19 girl and still virgin. People around me say I'm virgin forever.

let's solve this, are you far from Iwata? I have a friend there

in the end it's trial and error and luck

I need to find the will to keep failing

Date an ugly girl. It will be the solution

I a have a pretty but stupid friend that only talk about pokemon and yaoi and say that she can't get a boyfriend. There is somebody stupid enough for you outside, have hopes

>Iwata
who?

Pa kad nisi alfa kao enrique

Your hand does count

Weak quality text 2bh
Just move on then, don't bother wasting time on people who don't give a fuck about you

You've survived 22 years without romance, so you're used to it by now. It shouldn't be that bad to go the rest of your life without any.