What would happen if these 2 switched teams...

What would happen if these 2 switched teams? Would the Cavs still be a a Finals team due to the """"MVP"""" and would the Warriors still win 73 games?

the warriors would have shit synergy with lebron. they'd still probably win ~65, but wouldn't be a lock to make the finals

warriors would never have lost a game in the finals if this were the case

they'd go 82-0 16-0

>but wouldn't be a lock to make the finals
Steph literally did nothing but get injured and carrier to the finals.

Curry has been literally outplayed by his bench during this series.

Notice how when the Cavs win, it's through their best players playing like it, and how when the Warriors win, Curry plays like shit.

cavs wouldnt even make the playoffs with turrry

Warriors would have swept the entire season and playoffs. Just kidding, the Warriors are weak, can't even win road games lmao

Warriors would go 82—0 and 16-0
Cavs probably sneak in the playoffs as a 5th seed and get eliminated 2nd round

steph needs a solid team of meme chuckers around him to be successful

lebron makes everyone good, can play every position, he would turn the warriors into an all-range domination team, people probably wouldn't hate them as much because for every meme chuck from Klay there'd be a dunk from lebron

And by this I mean the Warriors would've gone undefeated in the playoffs if Lebron and Curry switched teams.

if lebron is on the warriors klay becomes the greatest 3 pt shooter of all time and for the next 100 years.

It would hurt the Cavs a lot more because of the roster compositions, they'd probably both still be in the finals though

Klay is already one of the goat shooters. Probably the best catch and shoot shooter of all time

This, cavs would barely squeak into the ecf if curry was on their team

Yes, but Klay would become unarguably the greatest

again, this would be 2 totally different teams. the warriors with lebron and no curry would be completely different from the team they are now. lebron forces the team to play at his pace and style. they wouldn't use the same style of play that they do now, so there's no guaruntee that they'd even be a good team. the warriors are just a bunch of fast, but mostly average players who have some of the amazing chemistry in league history. that's what makes them so good. without that, we don't know how good they'd be

just the thought of klay and lebron being on the same team gives me a boner

lebron has kyrie, kyrie is still really good but I think Klay edges him out ever so slighty overall in every stat

Catch and shoot is Lebron's specialty

by that I mean he makes catch and shooters players insanely good with the spacing and how defense collapses around him

You forgot Klay is million times better defender. Lebron anf Klay are the best two-way players in the game, besides Kawhi. They would destroy teams offensively while smothering them on defense.

gsw without lebron instead of curry would be an infinitely better team

if lebron had spent 3 years with them, they'd be a worse team if it was a straight swap

>curry is the first unanimous MVP
this is going to be a subject of unanimous hilarity after this series.

during this series and the last, curry has been fucking carried, either by klay, or by green, barnes, or his bench

defenders don't even fully defend him because they don't want to get called for a foul and he still can't compete at a higher level

dude is a literal fucking meme

A LITERAL MEME

Klay is also 4 inches taller than Kyrie so isn't that a given?

Klay put the clamps on Westbrook too

>best 2 way players besides kawhi

Don't forget pg13

>defenders don't even fully defend him
so you're admitting you haven't watched the games? he's getting double-teamed so hard that he can't even get an inbounds pass sometimes. and i don't mean a coming off a time-out inbounds pass, i mean a basic after the cavs score pass

Klay is pretty underrated, he put gsw on his back during that game 6

He'll always be pippen to curry's jordan though sadly

Klay guards opposing starting PG's and that includes all stars like westbrook and lillard. Kyrie can't guard anybody but the pg and has trouble with bench guards. They both have the same assignments on defense, but height isn't just the reason why. Klay has the speed to guard athletic players much better than kyrie.

Not him but remember game 2 where somebody(i forgot who tbqh) tried to defend him at the 3 point line, BARELY hit his arm, and steph got a foul?

When the refs are being shitheads, you can't really defend him because he either memechucks it or gets a foul and then makes 3 free throws

aggregate FTAs in 3 games:

Warriors: 37
Cavs: 70

It's almost like one team is known for jumpshots and the other is full of slashers

Nah refball

Some reporter just called out Curry for playing like garbage the past 3 games and he choked on the answer

>klay bails him out again

>lalallalalalala projection lalalalala imma faggot
ok retard.

So far this NBA Finals:

Lebron James
74 points, 31 rebounds, 21 assists

Stephanie Curry
48 points, 15 rebounds, 13 assists

Idk if Lebron is as great a two way player as he was on like the 07 Cavs, but in his prime and prime Klay, that would be sick to watch. Also nice to see a Filipino who isnt retarded when it comes to NBA, your like a unicorn

Warriors FT
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Total

Cavs FT
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Total

Brazilians are subhuman apes who can't even do basic math. Fuck off.

scratch those numbers, real aggregate: Warriors 46 Cavs 61

Cool, doesn't change what I said

the idea that people don't guard Curry because he's gifted FTs is just silly. There's no evidence of that.

Neither would fit in with the philosophy of the other team

Maybe the worst basketball "analysis" I've heard this month

Lebron would LITERALLY make all of the Warriors 3 point shooters open just driving the basket. Not only that, Lebron would give them more size and thus more rebounding. Lebron can't shoot like Curry, no one can, but Lebron can play point as good as Curry if not better than him. Lebron on the Warriors is Finals victories until the team breaks apart.

you kidding me nigga, lebron would make every shooter on the warriors into an all time great.

Just shut up bandwagon.