>2-1

Fuggggg this brings back so many memories

>that clutch ginobili pass and horry 3 pointer

So far this NBA Finals:

Lebron James
74 points, 31 rebounds, 21 assists

Stephanie Curry
48 points, 15 rebounds, 13 assists

>everyone is talking about benching Kyrie next game and replacing him with Delly because muh defense, muh horrible plus minus

>tell people last game all Kyrie needs to do is play better to offset his horrible plus minus

>everyone goes on the attack and can't comprehend the idea of someone playing better than they did in a previous game because the player is proven to play at a higher level regularly

>Kyrie plays better and is the leading scorer in the beginning of the game and made the most impact overall with LeBron playing on and off the entire game

Seriously tired of your shit /nba/, apologize or kill yourselves you dumb casuals.

Holy shit can you be any more butthurt?

streamable.com/osf1
streamable.com/osf1
streamable.com/osf1

It's playing out pretty much the same

What desperate team will Dwight Howard ruin next season?

that means Warriors will win game 7 at home

pls no

> the most valuable players on each Finals team and a chucker

>just seemed kind of dirty to me

Holy fuck, what a pussy

>Cavs win a fluke game
>/nba/ faggots find their keyboards all of the sudden

Come to the bay area with that shit mother fuckers

2nding need for apology

"""""no"""""
lebron leads that team in every single way, he also had a great statline and made some dagger shots including 3 straight jumpers.

whenever lebron plays aggressively, the whole team is better. he started out shooting poorly in the 2nd quarter, but he was driving and trying to be aggressive and get into the paint, it opens up the floor and makes the whole team play better. lebron is easily the mvp of this cleveland team right now.

>Come to the bay area
lol nah

I value my life and heterosexuality too much desu

On behalf of /nba/ we apologize for being stupid

these blow out games have shown me absolutely nothing about the skill of either teams. it's just been one team playing awful and bricking and the other team feeling it. there's been no close games.

Dwight could really help a team with a strong coach. His inside presence on both ends is something most teams would kill for even if he's declining

>streamable.com/osf1
lol what a bitch boy

DESU he should go on the cavs

KI produced is the point, and was essential. Apologize.

Thank you.
That's all I ever wanted.

That and a edit of Kyrie's face here instead of Kobe.

Canadian OC maker please respond.

>Cavs win a fluke game
>+30

Accepted

Scared little bitch. That's what I thought.

>I value my life

Lol you're a Warrior/Curry hater. Your life is as valuable as LeBron's 2011 Finals Performance

i like you this is a good falseflag

Extremely accurate to the real thing though

i never denied it family, but i will apologize on behalf of the golden state bandwagoners

>The shitty of this guy

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68164811/#68166393

>Basketball players c-c-can't play better
>That's i-impossible!
>D-D-Delly will suddenly make up for the scoring ability of Kytie and make them win because muh defense
>Y-You're just mad. hahaha, B-B-BTFO
?let me samefag so make it look like I'm smart

>Draymond on your team
>Calling others dirty players

kek

Merci famille

This

I thank God every day none of you idiots will ever be a GM or coach. :^)

Benching love is a good step but they seriously need another plan besides Richard Jefferson.

What the fuck? I'm not really big into x's and o's, but setting a pick in the middle of the key is THAT unimaginable?

Cheeky use of my line, I like you. ;^)

He's just being a bitch and making the refs biased against cleveland for any slightly physical play.

>Sam Amico on Twitter: "LeBron repeatedly yelled to "get ball to who he's guarding" while looking in Curry's direction. One time #Cavs did & JR hit 3. LeBron nodded"

LMAO MEMPHEN BTFO

it stopped klay evidently, so it wasnt a bad play, hes just a pussy

BUT HE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD DEFENDER

ESPN TOLD ME SO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bogut does it every other game so he's pretty fucking stupid.

They really don't. Not having love on the court opens up the offense and makes the defense better at the same time. They also don't have to funnel the ball into love early to try to get him going and can just feed the hot hand. Love is a terrible fit for the team and we've known this for 2 years now

>MVP
>can't play defense

Has there ever been a worse MVP?

Curry is an excellent defender though when will you cavsfags shut the fuck up with this meme

CURRY EXPOSED

What's with the Curry hate, basically out of no where?

So Durant, Westbrook, and now LeBron have all shitted on Curry's defense. Thats 3 of the 5 best players in the league.

but yeah according to some cherry picked nerd stats from the ESPN Curry dick riders, he's apparently a really good defender.

>Curry is an excellent defender though when will you cavsfags shut the fuck up with this meme

Look I'm a Cavs fan and even I can admit that Curry is a better defender than LeBron.

All real basketball fans hate Steph Curry since he is overexposed on television. He is a silghtly better Ray Allen, he's not the second coming of Jordan like ESPN likes to say he is.

>Steph is one of the best pg defenders in the league

He looks like a faggot and is annoying with his fake Christian shit. I dont hate the warriors but I hate curry.

Just stop false flag

@68238689
>out of no where
You tried this last thread and failed miserably.

No (You)'s for you faggot.

I want to kill myself because Tim Curry played like shit.

Who will join me

>mfw my friend said curry was a good defender and used a highlight of him shooting a 3pter over westbrook as an example of defense

This is why I fucking hate bandwagon fans

>Curry is an excellent defender though when will you cavsfags shut the fuck up with this meme

>Look I'm a Cavs fan and even I can admit that Curry is a better defender than LeBron.

>Curry is an excellent defender

>Cabs use their superior athleticism to play early 00s nigball and win

Feels good

>Look I'm a Cavs fan and even I can admit that Curry is a better defender than LeBron

Reminder the only indication that Curry apologists use for Curry's "good" defense is steals. Reminder that James Harden has been in the top 5 in steals in the league before. Steals are fucking worthless in regards to total defense. For Christ's sake, he can't even guard J.R. Shit

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
don't post this shit here

18+

>Look I'm a Cavs fan and even I can admit that Curry is a better defender than LeBron

OFFICIAL /NBA/ ANTHEM

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5EmfdiTbs

Reminder Steph was too scared to defend Westbrook and ran away like a bitch so Klay could do it.

Harden has more steals than him and harden was eliminated in the first round lol.

Its not over until the one team loses.

>JR wearing a do-rag

Why do people do this?

>ywn go on a roadtrip with KD, Bestbrook, LeGod, Pip3, and DEFENSE

When will Curry stop his disappearing act lmao

No games over 20 ppg in the finals this year? Lmao

suck my dick faggot

dont judge the mvp and greatest since jordan cunt

>when

He will never

Its okay atleast his defense is good.

>Its okay atleast his defense is good.

>they bandwagoned Curry up 2-0

>Its okay atleast his defense is good.

Anyone see that Kareem Sky Hook by lebron in the game today? I feel like I was the only one who thought that was truly a GOAT play

Cavs fans be like: "Hell yeah got that win!"

Warriors fans be like: "Uhh, yeah we already did it twice bro lol"

Me (Warriors fan): "Yeah, nice for you to show up and make things interesting haha"

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Curry up 2-0 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought iggy could shut down the greatest player since michael jordan. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>klay shutting down jr smith
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nah fampai. Curry is the better version of Nash.

Hi Dallasfag shitposter. Nice falseflag

oh look /nba/ bandwagoning the cavs down 1-2

didnt you learn already learn your lesson last year and against the thunder this year?! good lord you love being wrong

we bandwagoned them when they were down 0-2 m8 we're relentless

/nba/ bandwagons literally whichever team wins that night. The most reactionary, piece of shit, casual faggots I've ever encountered on the Internet. And that's really saying something.

Wow. Someone needs to go back to the (lel) Regular Season and see Curry's stats versus good defenses.

Seems like he just fucking sucks against high-effort 1-on-1 defense.

>getting six months in jail just to give a figurative preview of what the Cavs are going to do to the Warriors in the finals

This is shitposting on a whole other level

Kek, a preview of the rest of the series

This

"SHOOT IT YOU FUCKING MIDGET" - LeBron James

>high-effort 1-on-1 defense
You won't see that in the regular season.

Teams don't play seriously until it's the playoffs.

nice """""sport""""", guys

>Warriors blow out the Cavs at home
>Fans leave in the 4Q
>Cavs blow out the Warriors at home
>Fans stay until the end and give a standing ovation and keep cheering

Why do Warriors "fans' pretend they aren't bandwagoning pieces of shits?

>judge asks why he did
>"i raped her for da land"

Reminder that he did it for da land.

Nash. Rose is arguable but he carried the Bulls whereas Curry gets carried REGULARLY.

Guys is Lebron actually winning da ship for da land?