Does tonight's game show that the Cavs have a shot, or was tonight's victory just a fluke?

Does tonight's game show that the Cavs have a shot, or was tonight's victory just a fluke?

yes who knew if you played good defense and make your shots you win the game. dunno why they couldnt do the 2nd part at the oracle

no warriors in 5 maybe 6 if the cavs get lucky again

Winning by 30 is not a fluke

>he didn't see the leaked 2016 finals script
it's going to 7 games and currmeme hits the GW 3 with 1.2 seconds remaining in the game

Yeah, it's rigged. Haha
You conspiracy fags are delusional.

But Love was injured. If Love was playing, Warriors would have won.

Yeah it can. Warriors have a piss poor night and the Cavs have a spectacular night. Not to forget about Love's absence as well.

It is rigged by Cavs are going to expose GSW's Silverball and save the NBA, cap this post

It all depends on who decides to play defense.

Game 1 Cavs FG 38%, Warriors 49%
Game 2 Cavs FG 35%, Warriors 54%
Game 3 Cavs FG 52%, Warriors 42%

It's not a fluke but the Cavs are LeBron+shitters while the Memeriors

Are a much better overall team

cavs are much better at home than on the road just like ever team in the nba

anybody who thought they couldn't win a game or two at home is delusional as fuck

the problem is the team with the better record gets to play more games at home so they literally have a much greater chance of winning simply by virtue of playing more games at home

if it were any other team but golden state i'd think they have a chance of winning by virtue of home court advantage or stealing one but the warriors only lost three games all season and playoffs at home so yeah, nah.

the other thing is that for the cavs to win the series they have to,

1. win four straight
2. win game 7 at oracle

each of these is virtually impossible so the series really ended after game 2 where they failed to steal one.

*i mean either 1 or 2 has to happen not both

We'll see. I'm betting Draymond Green picks up two more techs before game 7 or another flagrant. Also Klay gets severely shaken or Curry gets injured.

without green they'd definitely lose. that's actually a decent strategy of relentlessly attacking green and hope for a tech or flagrant or early foul trouble. i think they could lose klay or curry and still win. green is much more important in this matchup as he basically keeps the cavs from dominating the paint where their offense flows through.

but they won't lose green. i think this series is proof he's a dirty player. he acts like those kicks are part of his game but truth is when push comes to shove he can control it ala this series.

GSW has always played better as underdogs, with a chip under their shoulders. They'll rebound on Friday.

When did Golden State become the underdogs in this series?

they make themselves underdogs by losing they play way fucking better that way. they were losing the majority of the time by far against the blazers and thunder. this gives them the ability to dominate the fuck out of 1.5 quarters and win any game. dead serious.

both. The cavs have a shot if they can fluke out 3 more wins.

k

He's right though. Golden state rarely starts strong in any game. They prefer to play from behind. They are also a total 4th quarter team because of their depth.

did anyone watch the second quarter? fucking pathetic on the cavs