BAL:Chris Tillman's gem shuts down the Royals
TEX:Adrian Beltre leaves with sore left hamstring
STL:Brandon Moss slugs pair of homers vs. Reds
TB:Dickerson crushes pair of homers to down ARI
SD:Myers swats pair of home runs in loss to ATL
ATL:Teheran fans eight over eight strong innings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuLn4nI5mho
mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/06/09/792222083/1465442719365/asset_2500K.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKDsFYj3E4
youtube.com/watch?v=IMr8U9k-HVc
youtube.com/watch?v=mfqrU5ILj20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jints

Royals

TWO FRAME JAMES

Two Frame James

Orioles tbqh

tbqh with you Joe, despite all the shitposting those were some great games

All around me are familiar faces

Is there a more embarrassing franchise in baseball than the Whos?

Mariners

#swelmet

WE SIGNED BACK ISHIKAWA
MEMES CONFIRMED

Tigers

Lillies
>Rags
Doyers

Who had the better start objectively speaking?

>Giants won
>Doyers lost
>Based Cueto tomorrow

Feels good

Muh Tillman pitching
youtube.com/watch?v=SuLn4nI5mho

everything is p. sweet r

tomorrow is a day off bro

>Started 2 games in the world series
>Indisputably the biggest possible games one can start
>Choked hard
>Lost both
>Still unironically referred to as James "Big Game" Shields.

Reminder that this THUG got ROCKED by future Red Sox star, and 2nd coming of Pedro Martinez, Yordano "Ace" Ventura

Fucking deserved it the punk ass bitch memechado

Yes, the Padres.

Grow the hell up, self-loathing cuck.

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/06/09/792222083/1465442719365/asset_2500K.mp4

>yfw Belt has finally become an elite hitter

Odds on him being our starting LF by the end of the year?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKDsFYj3E4

As recompense for all the shitposting we caused you, here's a Webum of the homer famalam.

Also, some praise from Ortiz on your manager.

>Scott Lauber @ScottLauber 21m21 minutes ago
>Ortiz on Giants' ninth-inning maneuvering: "Never expect the closer to be replaced. But Bochy's a genius. He knows what he's doing." #RedSox

Thanks Soxbro. Sorry for giving you such a hard time.

>tfw still lost the series
GG Pirates

>Sorry for giving you such a hard time.
lelwut?

You guys were wonderful bait for our shitposting, very Seattle tier.

>Whos
>At one point 11 games above .500
>Now below .500 for the first time this season

What went wrong?

*13 games above

Everything

Pretty much all of their peripheral stats indicated that they were an unsustainable fluke meme team and they regressed just as the saberautists predicted

>#Tigers Anthony Gose unable to catch a break, now 0-for-11 in last 3 Triple-A games, hitting .179. #MiLB

>2 game interleague series
will they ever win again?

20:1 at best, he's a bench guy at best

Yes, when they fire Billy Beane

>Ishikawa was released by the Chicago White Sox in late May after hitting .201 in 175 plate appearances

Still, that's pretty cool

This.
If you had Ryan "R3SP3CT" Flaherty it'd be the same result.

Pagan will definitely be on the DL. Span will probably be on the DL by then and Blanco will be handling CF. Pence will still be on the DL and Parker will probably still be in RF. If Williamson remains a AAAA player, Ishi might legitimately be the best option for LF. A shitload of injuries led to him starting there in 2014.

shut UP

Also, because I was in a giving mood, here's a webm of Williamson's first homer

You said it. Not to mention we're now paying James Shields $75 Million contract which means we're financially fucked too.

Can we just clean house? I'm tired of this all.

Mini-Playoff series like this are the only redeeming part of interleague

Never let Koji retire or leave the org

>Pete Abraham @PeteAbe 6m6 minutes ago
>2.55 ERA in his last 6 starts for David Price. Only 30 hits over 42.1 innings

God it's about time.

Sox only paying 27M
They'll need a a couple starters for the next couple seasons anyway. If he can put up the numbers he did last season the money is not a bad deal. Basically just be good enough to make 30+ starts a season. But seeing how his last two starts have gone that may not happen. Hes only getting older and worse

>84 (Ayy-tee-fore) pitches to get 6 (sicks) outs
>7 (sev-in) runs in 2 (too) innings

Mariners broke him m8.

His last 2 starts have ended with position players pitching

Aside from Sale and maybe Quintana, our rotation is the worst in baseball. Hands down. No question.

It's a shame, because Sale hasn't seen a winning year once, only a matter of time before he gets a chance to win elsewhere. The man deserves it.

.310 BA, 3 dingers, 20 ribbeez.
Tell me about Jose, why is he the best?

>outside of our two elite starters, our rotation is shit

kill yourself my man

Gib ventura

hes a mental case you dont need him

youtube.com/watch?v=IMr8U9k-HVc

you can do anything if you set your mind to it

youtube.com/watch?v=mfqrU5ILj20

you can do anything if you set your mind to it

Do the math

Only Sale has a WHIP below 1.00, Quintana's WHIP has only risen up since he lead the league, and the rest of us have 1.50 WHIP and above.

Also, cute, coming from an obvious bandwagon Roylels fan. How is that 7 game losing streak of yours? I'm surprised you're even here. This type of collapse is atypical to you.

Is he elite or just a meme?

>WHIP

meme stat for fantasy babbies, and I love saber stuff

ELITE
L
I
T
E

>WHIP

you are 6th in the AL in WHIP and the royals are 13th. you are 4th in OPS allowed, royals are 11th. you are 3rd in ERA, royals are 13th. 2nd in total IP, royals are 13th. you are 3rd in quality starts, royals are 14th

I stand by my call for you to kill yourself

see Cueto is a tofu delivery artiste

How many times has he lost his helmet though?

Hopefully the ankle contusion isn't too serious desu

>anyone who doesn't cry and seek pity for his team 24/7 is a bandwagoner

The fact that you direct this bullshit to even fans of your own team is cancer enough

WOE IS ME

Because since Ozzie left, this has been the same shit year in and year out. It's only becoming all the more natural with the incompetent personnel that we've had to put up with for nearly HALF A DECADE now.

Try undergoing this for now five years in a row. Hot start, nothing but disappointment in the end. This is only natural because Ventura and Hahn still haven't been fired yet. And it's only a matter of time before we start a fire sale.

WHOOOOO ARE YOU

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>royals probably won't make the postseason this year

FUCK MY LIFE. WOE IS ME. HOW CAN I HANDLE SUCH MISERY?? PLEASE NOTICE ME Sup Forums!!!!

LIFE AS A ROYALS FAN... WELL ITS JUST TORTURE. PURE TORTURE. SURE WE MAY HAVE HAD ONE OF THE MOST INSANE POSTSEASON RUNS AND JUST WON THE WORLD SERIES, BUT OUR TEAM WILL GO TO SHIT IN 2018 WHEN ALL OUR STARS BECOME FREE AGENTS

OUR SUCCESS WAS SO SHORT LIVED BECAUSE IT WAS FAKE. A FLUKE. WE WILL COME CRASHING DOWN AND THEN Sup Forums WILL KNOW THAT WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG... THAT THE ROYALS ARE SO SHIT AND ****NOBODY**** KNOWS IT WORSE THAN WE DO.

Why the fuck do the Yankees think it's okay to play in a fucking little league sized park?

I knew right field was extremely short but so is left!! It's like 314 and 318 (I think) with normal sized walls. Didn't old Yankee Stadium at least have a normal left field and pretty deep left center?

I'm all for fields varying in size, but that's stupid

>Doyers

i want my post allstar break surge already

>White sox graph

Fan graph projections are stupid

muh bronx bombers

>t___s

>Didn't old Yankee Stadium at least have a normal left field and pretty deep left center?

Same exact dimensions as the old stadium. BUT, the wall is lower than the old stadium. I think 8 feet down from 10 feet high and the angle the wall goes out from the right field foul pole is completely straight instead of wide. So technically if you hit the ball say, 15 feet from the pole fair it has a slightly shorter distance to travel to become a homerun than in the old stadium.

Visiting teams are free to use the right and left field walls too.

>Roylels
>7 Game Losing Streak

And why are you here? At least we don't shit talk other teams while this way, it's you guys who get off on our misery, and now that your team is feeling it, I can't help but laugh at your ignorance.

Try 5 consecutive years of this and then come back here.

TRY 15 YEARS FAGGOT. SHUT THE FUCK UP KEK

Who gives a shit about your hot trash April team honestly?

>brett pill is a superstar in korea
good for him desu

It scurrs me. I championed him to all my Clevelandfag friends from my homebase in Texas last year when he was shit. He can't just let me down now.

On a separate note fuck Correa, Franky Lindor was cheated.

Royals

Not to mention the Whos won an Eries before we even made the playoffs last.

inb4noconsecutivewinningseasonsboofuckinghoo

I agree but this time I think I agree with them. Last 2 seasons, fangraphs could suck my dick because I knew they were wrong. I've seen enough of this season to know the meme magic has ran out. I think there is an outside shot at WC2 but only if the rest of the AL sucks dick. No way we get over 88 wins.

Too many things are going wrong all at once. Morales is completely lost at the plate, gordon is completely lost at the plate and now he is dead anyway, moose is dead, the rotation lacks any kind of depth and is performing even worse than at it's worst of last year. We can no longer carry Yost's shitty decisions with sheer babip luck and outlier bullpen performance. Most of the minor leaguers we brought up are playing at replacement level but that wont be enough.

>trying to lecture me on what it feels like to """suffer"""

give me a fucking break.

WELCOME BACK BABY TO THE DISCO FIRE

>Morales is completely lost at the plate
Hey man he got like 4 or 5 hits in 2 games, he might be waking up
Don't give up yet, you gotta believe!!!! That's the only way to power up the meme magic!!!!

Boo hoo.

Wow.

It's like Royals fans and White Sox fans are on a different planet when it comes to suffering. How did you guys deal with the 2000s?

>Roylels in the dumps
>Bluegays in the dumps
>Red Sox won't advsnce in the playoffs with that shit pitching
>No one to contend with the Rangers

Holy fuck is this >our year?

I never claimed to be the most tortured though, especially after the last 2 years are in the mix. I was merely showing the delusional who sux shitter that he was a retard for thinking his team is the only one that can claim despair for any part of recent history

I am rooting for you bros to make it this year after the royals and jays broke the curse recently

Always loved Kendrys, hope he bounces back. In 2013 he was for a time one of our only good hitters. I remember his walk off home run that year.

M's and Royals fans used to be partners in suffering. Now we're partners in memeing

I think he is starting to correct to the mean for sure but I'm very skeptical he will end up being better than like .250/.300/.400 when its all said and done this year

You played a Seattle team with: #1 pitcher, #1 CF, #1 SS, and #1, 2 relievers on the DL last weekend.

West is gonna be fun in September.

One second I didn't know James Shields got traded from the Padres. Literally the next second I'm watching highlights of him getting absolutely shelled lol

I look up the trade and I see this standard cookie cutter headline that gave me a chuckle
>Shields joins White Sox, excited to be in Chicago

Lol, poor guy

Sure.

You guys do in fact have the most complete team in all of the AL. Think the NL team (either Cubs or Giants) will beat you in the series though.

Shout out to 1992. 32 games back in the division.

I think it can't be too bad an injury for JRam since he was gonna start at 2B until getting scratched from the lineup.

>implying PECOTA is wrong
don't ever talk to mi or mi hijo again

thanks for Martin he's pretty good now :3

Big Shame James