Second for stop posting anytime.

Kshit is popular in Turkey like here?

>how the turkish nation was created

That guy is cuter than the girl t b h

Also this picture will never not make me laugh

five lifetimes of whoring on the street

In Arabic we call it حبش which means Ethiopians

delet this

Why can't I have five lifetimes of prostituting in the seclusion of my own house? Why the street?

what's aravim?
yes, really popular
kek

>you'll never have a threesome with them

Can someone explain this meme? Are Turks all riding the Asian steppes to Korea or something?

Lel.

LUL

Hebrew for arabs

no u fucking uneducated retard, turkic people used to a mongol tribe that encountered the first iranians to tame horses and breed them for war. Instead of annihilating the peons the latter chose to be benevolent and transmit their techniques and wisdom to them. Turkic being the roaches they are soon used their new acquired power against their mentors and raided, burnt, and massively raped the iranians. This massive mixing gave birth to Turks. Truly an irl frankenstein tragedy

> Instead of annihilating the peons the latter chose to be benevolent

Chinks + turkics = these beautiful uyghurs

Arabs + turkics = t*rks

What? If that's the case why aren't the Hazarans called Turks?

Turks were around before the golden horde, they just challed themselves Khazars and Scythians n shiiiet

>WE

yes I have very little respect for turks

because let me put my face into your boobies

I found the most handsome man on a site from Morocco. Tried to initiate convo and got nothing

It's probably more to do that I am not chubby but I also things it a because I'm habshi. His lips were thicker than mine and his nose a bits wider and bigger but it seems most MENA men either exclusively like light skin or LOVE dark skin but only for sex and marry a pale girl later.

Anyone confirm?

>yes I have very little respect for turks
yes hot-headed underage mentality balkanites have that too but i was referring to stupidity of the phrase. Whatever bilel

DELET
DELET THIS YOU KEK

That seems like a sweeping generalisation but in North Africa yes I imagine light skin is worshipped

No it isn't. Lots of maghrebis men like brown women with bundas like arab women and Latinas

Me on the left

>That seems like a sweeping generalisation
>Proceeds to make a sweeping generalisation
Cucks like Krieg or that Tunisian guy don't count as the majority

me on the right

That fucking image

no need to grieve

Should i learn Turkish and Arabic to get a waifu?

Hello mountain jew, how is unvirginisation going for you!

I noticed Koreans are the biggest Araboos out of all the East Asians.
I know so many Koreans who like Arabian/Turkish culture. Why is that? Is there a missing link?? Someone explain this to me.

No but it seems you rarely see handsome men with dark skin women. Seems to me only poor and working class men do and talking to friends who've gone to North Africa they are solicited like prostitutes and given little respect. White women have that happen too at time but not to the same degree or manner.

turkey was involved in korean independence war
i don't know about arab part

We are just turkeyboo, not arabboo.
This

Seen a shit ton of Turkish girls who were Koreaboos on interpals

>Look at ly thinky veiled attempt to call moroccan niggerd who oogaaboiga for white wymyn

Daiky reminder Moroccans and Maghrebis are way more sexier and qt than middle eastern fatties

youtube.com/watch?v=jEsXTnvN7IA

youtube.com/watch?v=iIabyEEJ8BQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_d6E2iNCZ10
You sure about that?

I think you're mixing morocco with egypt or the khaleej.

In the maghreb all the women are treated the same way and we don't have the same complexes as mashreqis who pick blondes with heavy make up as news anchors and singers to appear europeans

I literally saw one of the most beautiful men in my life. I get compliments multiple times a day on the street and at work. I even modeled for a bit. So I'm surprised why he didn't respond.

But then I remembered what my friends and family tell me about their experiences back home. I forget that dark skin is rarely seen as viable in MENA he'll barely The Horn. But I am interested in diaspora view points.

Truly masculine.

I'm not interested in your train of thought. Go masturbate elswhere

>Roastie has her ego shattered by a Maghrebi so she comes here to whine about how Maghrebi supposedly fetishize lighter skin
New found love for my Moroccan bros desu

Truly handsome

Omg that OC how did I not think of it

10/10

That last part was rude to say habibi

Truly moderate

I also have seen a tons of French koreaboo :^)
>He thinks arabic speakers are arabboo

You don't just learn a language without being interested in the culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAL5GjYonIc

youtube.com/watch?v=jjJSual0fMk

youtube.com/watch?v=HJvmC0H7918

It's not about who's being shattered but it made me think like where are Gnawa female celebs, in the Algerian diaspora and Libyan Diaspora where are dark skin women in media? I know that racial discrimination is real in the Maghreb but really I have to say I've never seen a dark skin woman with a well off man but I've seen many white women.

I can confirm

I've been hurt as well
I remember when I was in high school in class I got bullied by turks and moroccans because I was the only white girl there in class. Kinda like on mena right now. I told them im a virgin thus that they should leave me alone (I wasnt but no one should know that i lost my virginity at age 14)
Then the moroccan guy said "nooooo i dont believe youuu~~~ no way a moroccan could resist that blonde hair and fat booty of yours"
And then I felt forever ashamed of my hourglass body and wore loose layered clothes (nowadays i dont really do that anymore looooooool)

Thats when I knew they fetishize me. So whenever I arrived at class they spanked my butt and pulled my hair. I told my teacher on them and the leader of the bullying crowd denied the entire bullying episodes. I called him up and yelled at him, told him to fuck off. And then he said fuck you bitch you're crazy. I got wet and we met up and had sex. Then the next day he told everyone this story and the rest of the moroccans wanted me too. Then...I insulted them and said: I CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TURK AND MOROCCAN. They got offended and i turned them off.

Truly

>tfw no japanese gf

>It's not about who's being shattered
As if there was any doubt
>but it made me think like where are Gnawa female celebs, in the Algerian diaspora and Libyan Diaspora where are dark skin women in media?
When you're a diaspora you're a minority, black people in the Maghreb are a minority
So you're asking why the minority of a minority isn't represented enough in the diaspora ?
Gee you're not a very smart one but you can figure it out for yourself i believe in you

>I know that racial discrimination is real in the Maghreb
I'll give you that one

>I have to say I've never seen a dark skin woman with a well off man but I've seen many white women.
Stop projecting your insecurities on every aspect of your life you human toilet and go pick up the pieces of your broken ego on the floor

north africans look like mulatto niggers jesus christ so many of them here

it's like god took the bad features of arabs and nigs and put them together and bam you have north africans

10/10 story would read again

let's meet and fuck bb, I am moroccan with no preference of skin complexion, you just have to be charming and good at the suxx

Right?

Are you unironically implying the Maghreb produces just as many terrorists as the Mashreq

gnawa are a tiny minority

there is a fair share of gnawa singers (women) from the sahara and Mauritania who have their fame in Morocco. Forgot their names, there is dimi mint abba for a start.

hello Labianon, I was thinking about you earlier today and I came to the realization that I've been very rude to you these past years. You may have remembrance of a french flag being hostile to you for no apparent reason. I wish to ask for your forgiveness my Labianon. All the bad things I said were offensive and uncalled for. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive and love

What's the point of listing maghrebi terrorists when in the end there are more terrorists from a single country in the middle east than from the entirety of all maghreb cunts?

ikr

btw bouhlel was a fit qt

>Moroccan flags post
>mass bullying

>Moroccan flags don't post
>get loved

Y

>Implying Baghdadi wasn't a qt as well
n-no homo

It's like in real life Krieg
Everyone loves you until you open your mouth

That's weird.
I have never seen any arabboos.
We generally don't even know where arab is 2bh
youtu.be/K-uRKrO7rIA
youtu.be/I5HDczUhL3c

Just don't bring it up and act cool bro

>it's like god took the bad features of arabs and nigs and put them together and bam you have north africans

who, what and when?

kek

You guys know more about Arabs than most Americans lol

you wouldn't know how few habesha realize the origin of that word

t. eritrean

white looking lebs look like ugly whites

emiratis look like full on pajeets mixed with arab and camel

true his younger self was qt as fuck

>n-no homo

this is the second time you have good taste in men :^)

There are white and black Cubans in media here and they are a small minority. We have Afro-Latino famous people and they make up only a fraction of the Latino population over all.

What black maghrebi women exist in media of any prominence in or out of Maghreb?

If racial discrimination is something you acknowledge then why is racial as long discrimination of partners unfathomable and stupid?
Shut up.
No fucking.
What about other black north African women of fame today? The women who girls see as someone to imitate and men to want to date.

>[YouTube] Do Koreans know the Arab world? هل يعرف الكوريون العالم العربي
>That first question
That was not even fair

>emiratis look like full on pajeets mixed with arab and camel

We're the finest looking camels out there, though.

I stopped coming here when /afr/ came around. Some Moroccan men are very cute :)

Where have you been? I thought you would post some nudes with timestamp tonight
>So whenever I arrived at class they spanked my butt and pulled my hair.
Lewd
10/10 fetish
I would love to pull your hair while pounding your juicy pussy

Black culture in Morocco is centered around men, all the gnawa singers are dudes with few exceptions, blame them not the whole country
Also the only black singers I've ever seen all happened to be from Mauritania and other black countries, maybe Moroccan blacks are just not motivated enough to get into art?
I don't mean to be rude but desu it sounds more like you can't accept being rejected so you resort to the "racist" excuse

I'm glad you could find the compassion to forget my labianon I love you

yes "obliteration of your orifices" might a more suited expression bb, you have whatsapp ?

kek fucking chode

خيبر خيبر يا يهود

Looks a bit weird from this angle

Daily reminder that Murad is the one who shat this general and will continue to poison it for eternity

Am i white /mena/?

someone who hasn't posted on int in over 2 years has shit it up

makes sense

Nope. I just remember reading about blacks in North Africa. For the Haratin who used to actually be the first peoples of the Draa down through the scattered oasis populations found elsewhere to say Tebu and Malian/Nigerien Tuareg in Libya and even some in Tunisia.

I can deal with rejection. I mean he is clearly just some guy I'd never met likely and I will meet more but like yeah wonder why black north African women are invisible save for that one model.

You yourself agreed that discrimination is indeed a reality, I'm surprised no one ever talks about it in media there.

There are also a lot of sex slavery issues in UAE SA of horners, but rarely wives. Seems to be a thing there as well.

t-thanks

shut the fuck up murad

have mods given up ? can I post extreme gore to drive the normalfags away ?

>'Extreme' gore

Test me

I just shaved it and it feels like a child down there
But it kinda bothers me to feel some spikes in my ass while waking

use a wax or nair or an epilator, do the same for your legs, put on some cute socks and post :3

>There are also a lot of sex slavery issues in UAE SA of horners, but rarely wives. Seems to be a thing there as well.
explain?

how so

But that would be gay as fuck you know