ITT: Athletes who really make you think

ITT: Athletes who really make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/stanford-rapist-will-serve-more-time-in-jail-than-97-per-cent-of-rapists/news-story/64294be3e505a74dad1050b8ceb6aa5a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ottermode fuccboi
>has to rape passed out bitches behind dumpsters like a hobo

AESTHETICS FAGS BTFO

>aesthetics
do you see his ugly mug?

Nigga looks like he doesn't produce any testosterone.

Employed by shitcago

low test beta

>be good college student
>Have dumpster fetish, can only get off when near dumpsters
>Finally find a gril who understands
>mid-sex get surrounded by swedes
transblackgenderqueerswedes.jpg
>become media bitch and live in shame
#dumpsterlivesmatter

He's from Ohio. What a shithole of a state

>implying he did anything

>tfw some bitch came into where I work and told me that I remind her of this dude.

thats a horse not a goat

>She was actually putting her hand in his back
>This either means that either she was enjoying and still chose to sue him for money, or she was enjoying it while unconscious
People are fucking disgusting

Should the Rapetrees have their athletic department abolished?

Your name is "Howdy Doody" ?

I hope this guy pays his debt to society and provides a good lesson to others.

>only serve 3 months in his hometown because his daddy is rich

America is a fucking joke.

He did nothing honestly

His dad can give him a good business to look while he's locked up

>rape a girl and get charged with 3 cases of felony rape
>he did nothing

If only the Swedes and the victim admit nothing wrong then he can get off sex offenders list

lol

I am so sick of hearing about this retard.

Our national newspaper won't shut the fuck up about this case.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

>Prosecution wants blood, goes for 14 years
>Victim tells probation office to recommend a light sentence
>Probation office recommends between no time and three months
>Judge gives him six months, up for parole in three months
>Public not happy because they want blood; call for judge's head
>Judge has not committed malfeasance
>Public doesn't care, still wants blood

And that's your summary of all the trial.

The judge is from stanford and was a lacrosse player he went to lenient on this swimfag because of that.

How big of a beta bitch do you have to be if the only way you can get pussy is to rape an unconscious girl

Literally who?

>he went to lenient on this swimfag because of that.
did he say that?

where was the anger when that fucking anonymous whore in Cali sent Eric Frimpong to prison when her own boyfriend obviously raped her?

I swear people pick the dumbest fucking cases to get upset about. Yeah this is shit, but it's garden variety shit.

Not according to what was recommended by probation and the victim herself.

in what hilarious and triggering manner will the stanford band make light of this whole ordeal?

mob mentality man

This country is currently (and unhealthily) obsessed with the idea of "consent" because drunk girls can't control themselves and dudes will literally fuck a tree stump when drunk

They're playing up his "being an athlete" because it fits the national storyline of athletes being rapists (note that stupid Amy Schumer skit about football).

Can anyone redpill me on this shit?

If he was black track athlete would it be made national attention?

>Girl at Stanford got hammered, blacked out behind a dumpster
>Guy, also a Stanford student who is an oustanding swimmer and has Olympic potential, is also hammered and starts having sex with her
>Two grad students walk by and break it up
>Guy is arrested
>This happens
>During sentencing, guy's dad in a character support letter says a 20 minute mistake shouldn't mean a sentence where his son't life gets ruined.
>Guy never shows remorse or apologize

dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/stanford-rapist-will-serve-more-time-in-jail-than-97-per-cent-of-rapists/news-story/64294be3e505a74dad1050b8ceb6aa5a

can't wait. Will be comedy gold and they'll probably be suspended a game yet again

reading about them is endless keks

Hed have gotten the max sentence and no one would give a fuck.

>LITERALLY rapes an unconscious girl and gets 3 months
>Lexplorer gets FIVE YEARS in prison for banter

What the FUCK, Americucks? Explain yourselves

he couldn't hire an expensive lawyer

literally the only reason

women have more power than they truly realize.

Wow I just read that ESPN article on him. I just don't understand how he was convicted. That case is much more of a travesty than this fucking one.

Attractiveness is huge in life. Being a drunk autistic retard with dogshit looks is really detrimental

It goes beyond a mistake there m8. A mistake it getting the wrong wattage on a lightbulb, not shoving your benis into an unconscious woman for twenty minutes only to run away the moment you get caught

Fuck this fag, 8 years sentence should've been

By golly, I did not do anything!

Is an horse a athlete?

>you will never be a rich dindu whiteboi who can get away with anything

Don't forget that the dad said "20 minutes of action" kek. What a retard.

Why do you pretend to be black?

No, they realize it.

He never put his penis in her though. Only his fingers

>fingering an unconscious woman for 20 minutes

No but it's obvious he sympathize with the guy. I mean that judge could have been him years ago.

The girl is trash tho
>wasted, passed out behind a dumpster

That's like shit that you hear in It's Always Sunny

they both look like mongoloids, it all has to do with money for the lawyers

definitely a poor choice of words

No not even close. Lexplorer is green text ugly.

and yet he had a girlfriend that didn't look like she belonged n the circus

Just because some slut is passed out near a dumpster doesn't mean you should put your dick in her.

They're both ugly senpai

Main reason Lex got fucked over is because he's poor.

Nice "freedom" you got there

>be ottermode swimmer
>be varsity athlete at top university
>can't get laid so he has to rape an unconscious woman
>doesn't even fuck her
>fingers her instead

Is it possible for this bitch to be any more beta?

somebody has to populate the for-profit prisons

>Woman drunk and passed out near a dumpster
>Star swimmer studying at Stanford with rich parents apparently can't get laid
>"Let's try rape"
>Fingers her for 20 minutes
>20 minutes of action

Everyone in this story sounds like an idiot.

Seriously though, how stupid is this nigga?

Not that I'd ever do it or condone doing it, but if you're going to be enough of a bitch to exploit an unconscious girl you might as well go the whole way.

Fingering her for 20 minutes is like finding an unlocked Ferrari with the key in the ignition and just sitting in the driver seat turning the wheel and shouting "VROOM VROOM" for half an hour.

Fucking simple ass nigga ruined his life for 20 minutes of fingering a comatose bitch lmao.

>apparently can't get laid
maybe rape just turns him on

Get beaten by Swedes

Oh wait

>he should have raped more
great insight straya lite

please tell me they were a gay interracial couple

don't be poor, faggot

>this fucker is banned from US Swimming

Justice has prevailed

>Justice has prevailed

God Bless America, God Bless the victim of patriarchy

>women are equal
>except when we have to look after them like children and they arent responsible for their actions

>finding an unlocked Ferrari with the key in the ignition and just sitting in the driver seat turning the wheel and shouting "VROOM VROOM" for half an hour.
Don't know how to drive stick so I would probably do this. I would also take pictures to commemorate the moment.

Who the fuck sees a chick passed out behind a dumpster and thinks "Ay man, Imma hook up with that bish"?

If I saw anybody passed out behind a dumpster, my first thought would be that they're homeless and might mug me if I woke them up

Why would you have sex with a passed out chick? Yeah, that's exactly what I want in a sexual partner: someone who just lies there completely unresponsive to everything I do

Brock did absolutely nothing wrong

>We did it Buzzfeed!

>Money is huge in life. Being a drunk autistic retard with no rich daddy is really detrimental

Fixed it for you

She also had a boyfriend who is still with her after knowing that she was drunk and making out randomly at a frat party. She wasn't even a student at Stanford, she was 23 at the time and had graduated from somewhere else

You take what you can get m8. He was probably a secret frogposter that didn't know how to talk to girls and he thought her laying behind a dumpster was some sort of normie mating ritual.

No, just two swede lads

I know right? Uggg this pisses me of SO much! This is why we need Hillary in office to end injustices like this! I can link you to my tumblr which has a gofundme on it in support of hiring mercenaries to kill this swine of a human being.

I swam for Yale and I say kill them all.

After Brian Banks I have a hard time believing any rape case that isn't cut and dry.

It's insane to me that we live in a society now where if a woman AND man are both drunk and have sex, then that can mean the man raped her. He'll, even if the man isn't drunk, it's still considered rape. This isn't the case here as the woman was unconscious, but the former happens all the time. A friend of mine had sex with a girl who had a bf and then claimed he raped her because she felt guilty she cheated. She told him not to worry about it and she wouldn't go to the police. He was obviously like WTF BITCH I'D HOPE NOT YOU CHEATING LYING WHORE

tldr drunk women are no longer responsible for their actions.

>>Victim tells probation office to recommend a light sentence
does anyone have a source on this?

Read the news