/ca/ + /qc/: Canada and Quebec general

Invited: Canadians, Newfoundlanders, Maritimers, Cascadians, Québécois

Not Invited: Yanks, Brits, Europeans

Embrace separatism.

quebec is the catalonia of canada

really makes you think

No

Honestly, Canada should vote to kick out Québec from the country. It would be for the best.

Just call yourself a kingdom, make it a country but include it in your kingdom, just like the brits lmao

yeah or maybe the rest of Canada should become part of the US, there's not much difference between you guys except you pay money to a queen.

No rats edition

canada shouldnt even exist desu

the western part should for with the usa west coast, the northern part should form with alaska, the middle part with the great lakes, and then quebec can be its own thing

I agree

Why do people on Sup Forums have an urge to merge North American regions together because of cultural similarities, and yet are strongly anti-EU and globalism?

bit rude, chaps

>compare north America with Europe
kek

>ape
>proto mexican
>frog abortion butthurt
These always go so well

Why doesn't Spain and Portugal merge? They're basically the exact same.

>muh language barriers
Quebec speaks French. California speaks Spanish.

the only butthurt I see ITT is unironically your post

the cultural differences between Spain and Portugal are much greater than between California and Quebec, except maybe if you look specifically at Galicia.

Truth hurts

The differences between spain/brazilian or mexico are indistinguishable they all look and act the same.

here we go with the butthurt shitposting

Any Albertafriends around? How are things going in your province these days? I live in southern Ontario and I want to go out west to be around like-minded people, but I missed the oil boom.

Portugues were considered Spaniards in the past even when they werent part of the king. The point, Spain is the very same that Iberia. Spain is just the latin root of the word. The spanish kingdom was a tried to unificate the iberian people in one crow but it failed. Althought, there are several cultures and languages in Spain we are gonna end up as Yugoslavia kek

Not so great. I'm still employed (in finance), but lots of high-achieving engineering friends of mine are out of work and are looking to other provinces or are applying for lower positions which don't use their skillset. It's pretty sad.

Calgary hit 10.3% unemployment recently, and a lot of that is concentrated amongst youth. If the OPEC supply limit goes through, and if Kinder Morgan starts getting built, you'll see the economy start to shape up again. Nothing like the 2007 glory days of 4 day weeks, 100k starting, and a mansion in Elbow Valley before you hit 30. But we'll be fairly strong.

t. albertan

oh give me a fucking break, all of North American looks exactly the same

Stop deluding yourself with this whole "muh culture" charade. North America is a cultural black hole, from California to PEI and everything in between.

Alberta is the Extremadura of North America.

Sorry. Everytime I go outside of Québec it just doesn't feel like home. To me going to the ROC is like going to another country.

Quebec would fail without the rest of canada. They should be happy we let them speak french.

my cock is so hard right now, mhmmm yeah oil slump baby!!!! fuck alberta

t. communist montrealer hipster

Vive le Québec libre !

-Avec amour du Michigan

I want to have sex with someone who works at Fort Mcmurray

>Quebec would fail
Of course. Oh Im so happy that you let us speak our language! Not like we're not a third of this country's population!

merci~

spain is already is a kingdom dumb dutch

>Quebec would fail without the rest of canada.
Several countries of the same (economic) size as or less than Quebec are just doing FINE in Europe.

can someone explain to me pic related

is it a reference to something?

feel guy make pepe go.
then he will go too

Canada will be Anschluss'd by the Trumpreich after he proclaims an absolute monarchy March 19th

Screencap this post.

It's just a hate crime

how come quebec gets special snowflake status

it's not fair, fellow ontariobros REEEEEEEEEE

t. bopal mohinder

montréal isn't much better

65% and every single suburb is at least 75% white

quebec is 90%+ white and has over 7 million people

nobody has this kind of purity and numbers in north america

thats why we enjoy such ridiculously low murder rates

montreals murders are bar fights gone wrong and mafia slayings

*8 million

Bien dit mon blanc

>65% and every single suburb is at least 75% white

these aren't really good figures and it's going to go lower over time

you can't stop the liberals' cuckening

youre grasping at straws here really

by the time im an old man, quebec might be in the position ontario is in now.

atlantic fish >>>>> pacific fsh
>Embrace separatism
wew, they kinda already tried twice

and it's not going to get any better

canada is going to looks like mexicans in a few generations

come join us in atlantic canada m8, we have less immigrants than jobs

no thanks

I like speaking french

>Not invited
I don't fucking think so.

do you think it would be a good idea to become a landlord in st johns?

I have a Canadian citizenship as well as American thanks to my French Canadian parents. But one question, why are all French Canadians sensitive, easily butthurt people?

honestly yeah, houses are cheap as fuck right now because of the oil doohicky
you can pick up a 3 bed 1 bath fixer upper near the waterfront for 100k, which may have been worth 200k less than 5 years ago
we've obviously already seen the worst of the oil crisis as OPEC has agreed to reduce distribution, so I only see St. John's real estate going up in the long term
>what is New Brunswick
also you can speak french anywhere you'd like, and ive heard many francophones in st john's

some are ok but a lot still hold a victim complex over early colonial oppression of french canadians, and controversial police crackdown on fringe separatists movements after the FLQ crisis in the 60's/70's

good info thanks

my in laws are newfies, they'd love for me to do this lmao

>Embrace separatism.

Why yes, devolving into an ineffective scattershot of squabbling powers makes perfect sense when your existential challenge of the 21st century is resisting Chinese domination.

I love Quebec's spirit but you truly all are retarded in a geopolitical sense. I hate Southerners in my country but I wouldn't want to be separated from them because we're stronger together.

that's not even the full story

ok