Watching ASMR girlfriend videos and playing along to them

>watching ASMR girlfriend videos and playing along to them
This is the only "social" interaction I get.

Someone end my life please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMkajj1yPww
youtube.com/watch?v=kIKBeK4fC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=wibpbQyEfro
static.ylilauta.org/files/wo/orig/zxz5uomx/Elokuvaaaa.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=goqH4BR-C00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

queer

but hetero men are generally the loneliest group of people?

How am I queer?

Fill me in on how you end up with ZERO friends Sup Forums

even the most bullied kids at my school had friends, hell the emo library monitor has been in a relationship since college

Could always be worse.

Are they in Finnish?

You just never try. Even uggos and assholes get friends if they're active. Absolute apathy is the most optimal way to never get friends.

I used to be like that before I realised I actually liked the company of other people.

>feeling tfwngf
>fap
>cum
>feel good about myself for another 24 hours

>ASMR
what is this leddit shit

bitches whsipering to your ears

I'm not a very attractive guy but I don't think I'm too ugly to get a gf either.

I just don't have the required social skills for having friends, having a social life or having girls attracted to me. My personality and everything related to that is just repulsive to all girls. I don't think any girls consider me and then reject me in their mind, I think that no girl I haven't asked out or such have ever even thought about if I was interesting or not.

I'm also too bad socially for people to enjoy my company. Almost as much as I'd like romance I'd also like friendship but a lot of experience from contact with people has shown me that I'm just not likeable. No one would ever enjoy being my friend and hanging out with me.

damn nigga

Not rly, most JP ones are
youtube.com/watch?v=cMkajj1yPww

>that video title

i can't imagine living in a country full of qts and being socially retarded

I'm a petty, jealous and selfish asshole, I won't deny that.

Whenever someone announces a new relationship on Kikebook, the standard response is usually "Congratulations! :)" or "You look so cute together!" If they post one of those obnoxious couple pics. Yet all I feel is a surge of bitterness and contempt.

I once saw an image that claimed successful people want others to succeed and unsuccessful people want others to fail, which isn't far from the truth when it comes to me. I want everyone else to suffer with me because, well, misery loves company.

Nothing brings me more pain than constantly being reminded of how I'll never experience love.

>I'll never experience love.
We believe what we want to believe

get a dog.

>hasn't deleted his cuckbook

>tfw no crazy finnish ASMR gf

youtube.com/watch?v=kIKBeK4fC3g

>cuts herself
confirmed for mentally disabled

me too peka

who's your favorite ASMR gf?

Not op but I've had cute girls try to start a conversation with me semi-flirting and it was fucking hard to deal with that situation since my brain wasn't functioning because of the pressure.
I was hoping they just thought they I'm gay or something instead of an autistic retard.

yuck, she looks so trashy

She's really just completely missing the point. ASMR grills are supposed to be cute, and are supposed to pretty much only show their face and nothing else (in fact, often only a part of the face).

superior finnish asmr waifu coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=wibpbQyEfro

>hair dying
straight into the bin

she had cancer you leaf

>search for ASMR gf
>have to go through pages and pages of cam whores semi-naked to find a single qt

is ASMR above or below in the social retardation chart from donating to female vg streamers?

>even the most bullied kids at my school had friends
It feels that way to a friendless person too. I'm extremely shy and self conscious so I never speak up, people thought I was weird or sensitive and I gradually began avoiding them, and now I'm three years into college and go weeks without talking to people.

Below

At least ASMR grills have to actually input a minimal amount of work, and don't outright whore themselves out. Also, it involves way less monies than streaming on twitch.

I don't know, I pretty much only watch male ASMR.

Too many women do it just for the cash.

>tfw even retards have friends

>watching ASMR girlfriend videos

I can't watch those seriously after this: static.ylilauta.org/files/wo/orig/zxz5uomx/Elokuvaaaa.mp4

>I don't know, I pretty much only watch male ASMR.
got anything to recommend?

perferably not in English

youtube.com/watch?v=goqH4BR-C00

why can't we have good things?

asmrsurge
asmrdestiny
makoto.asmr
mickelous productions
dr. tingles asmr
raffytaphyasmr
deep ocean of sounds
sensoradi asmr

>static.ylilauta.org/files/wo/orig/zxz5uomx/Elokuvaaaa.mp4

>ASMR grills are supposed to be cute, and are supposed to pretty much only show their face and nothing else

Stop confusing ASMR and your desire to masturbate.

translate please?

Hetero man here. Can confirm, lonely as fuck my entire life.

Well I basically alienated the closest group of friends I ever had through a couple stints in various rehabs over the years and just generally being a piece of shit. Then I moved to a new city and have no clue how to meet people. I'm on Tinder but I'm literally too beta/apathetic to even get to the part where I meet her in public. Sup Forums is all I have now, no exaggeration.