Portuguese school uniforms

>Portuguese school uniforms

wtf I love Portugal even more now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFAcjXZKWY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Harry Potter actually takes place in Portugal?

Are they wizards in Portugal?

That's what I thought of too

I think they look really cool.

They do, but just why is this a thing?

I put on my robe and wizard hat

That was Harry Potter tier

>Bonnettugal

that is not a school uniform.it's university uniform.

1st-not obligatory
2nd-cerimonial
3rd-to remember you for the rest of your life about the old days/university
4th-it's cool

All fakes, but nice looking. They make up a good set, though.

They are from different universities that don't really wear them for the most part.

>girl with vest
Fucking polytechnics. Fake as hell.

True one. Lisbon and Porto copied it instead of making their own.

Coimbra is the city where people actually wear them. But they are only mandatory for oficial meetings/ceremonies.

They are fucking hot as all hell, though. You supposedly can't wear only some of it, and have to endure 35ºC with a shirt, a vest, a coat and a thick cape, plus a fucking tie. It can be hell.

Chicks fucking love it.

JK Rowling taught here for a few years. She liked the capes so much she gave them to the Hogwarts students. Also she liked the stairs in Livraria Lello so she used that too for the stairs in the books (the movies deviated a bit). Also Salazar Slytherin got his name from António Salazar, a Portuguese dictator.

Wait, that girl has a vest. That's not part of the uniform.

And the capes aren't buttoned on top.

That's not the Coimbra traditional one. May be from Porto/Lisbon.

Cool.

At least vila real is original about it

Don't get me wrong, all the little regional differences are cool. Algarve and Minho are also pretty great.

It only triggers me that Lisbon/Porto wear the Coimbra one, which is the simplest and most used, and should've been left to Coimbra only.

Also, only in Coimbra you see people using it more consistently, and it is where it all started.

>tfw bought the traje which is quite expensive for my standards and only wore it a couple of times because im friendless

Also in Coimbra, at the end of the school year, we gather around the old church and single a goodbye ballad, which was the place where friends usually last saw each other before returning to their home cities. At least before the internet and transport were as available, and Coimbra was the only University in the country (keep in mind it's like 600 years old), which is pretty sad and everyone cries:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFAcjXZKWY

Pretty great times in this city, desu.

Well,because it makes you look pretentious and why the fuck would you go with the uniform just to have 1 class

curso?

harry potarõ

It's not pretentious at all. It's a tradition. The point of the uniform is that everyone dressed the same, from the prince to the son of the merchant. At least it started that way. They are a bit expensive.

It's also top comfy when you spend the night drinking until 5 and decide to take a nap in the street until morning at the steps of the building of your first morning class half drunk.

It's basically the city identity, mind you. 20% of the population is a student.

Plus, the chicks love it.

Eng. Informática, aos anos.

Harrião Potarão

You said ''we'' so I figured you still studied there.

itt: um cromo que estuda em coimbra a falar sobre as suas tradições de merda quando ninguem quer saber

t. ex estudante em coimbra

I still go to the serenada, and take my cape with me.

>praxes

coninhas comuna.

>mcq quando tentei baldar-me no primeiro dia de praxe e acabei por ceder.
fodasse...

>implicando que sou comuna

Praxes é uma merda absoluta. Quem é o retardado que vai de livre vontade ser subjugado por um anormal qualquer.

>m-mas a minha experiência e integridade

Calou! Existem maneiras mais inteligentes de integrar a malta fodasse

Comi gajas graças à praxe. Deixa de ser um conas. Não tem mal nenhum.

ya ya,e eu sou o pai natal.comeste caloiras só se for

>Comi gajas graças à praxe.

E precisas da praxe para comer gajas? Precisas de cumprir cegamente as ordens humilhantes de uma falsa figura de autoridade?

Ok... Se é pra cumprir ordens ao menos vou para os comandos onde pelo menos aprendo a ser um caralho de um rambo

>tfw gay
>tfw sempre me dei muito melhor com mulheres
>tfw a praxe é separada por sexos
>tfw tive de lidar com heteros retardados que so falam de futebol a mulheres
agora tenho nojo de praxes. já é tempo de proibirem isso

Acho que te conheço.
menos...já todos percebemos que nunca metes-te os pés na uni

Pessoas cujo único tema de conversa é o futebol fazem-me sempre lembrar que por vezes é necessário uma sociedade eugénica

>Acho que te conheço.
achas mal

Por acaso já lá meti os pés.
E se não tivesse posto? Isso faz de mim um "inferior"?
A sério, conheço uns mans da praxe que tavam a marrar com uns colegas meus que trabalham numa fabrica de metalurgia a dizer que eles deviam "respeitar" quem anda a estudar para "levar o país para a frente" (lol) e a única coisa que conseguiram foi apanhar uma carga de lenha de todo o tamanho

> REEE NORMIES OUTRO

Isso fio é para os normies, user.

>outro
fora*
>isso
Esse*

me on the left side

Obrigado user. I will continue learning until every response I get isn't met with someone telling me I've made a mistake.

You have my permission to fuck off māori

You have my permission to suck my dick

>este paneleiro

>tfw capes are no longer in style
why

Because of your comic heroes.