I want to learn korean

I want to learn korean
and visit korea
and get a nice korean gf

How original.

Congratulations for being such an alienated K-Pop fanboy.

fucking rude
it´s my dream

pls delet it

>nice korean gf
No such thing. They are not virgins or particularly faithful

T. Korean

>virgin detcted
being a virgin doesnt constitute a good gf

where and how can i find a nice gf in korea, senpai?

>Pass user since 2016

Ahh, the cuckstamp

>>virgin detcted
>being a virgin doesnt constitute a good gf
More like I am pointing out some people saying 'muh Asian purity and faithfullness'

Try to get someone in late teen or early 20's. Korean girls in their late 20's and early 30's are the ones that are the most tainted by feminism.

I'm 26, senpai
and I too old for a 19 yo korean gril?

Nope. I know a friend (a Korean like me) who is 32 and dated like 20 year old.

I'd assume you to be a 'Hispanic' white and Korean girls cannot distinguish Anglo/Nordic from those 'Hispanic' white that much. So that's gonna be a very big plus.

If you are black, some girls may like you but 90+% of coal burners are fucked up anyway

i'm 15% black and 85% portuguese

>i'm 15% black and 85% portuguese
Most Korean girls cannot even distinguish Maghreb or Syrian Arabs from (Western/Northern) yuros. You are good to go.

>tfw want to take korean but the classes are all full

I'm getting stationed in korea in january, what do

What city?

daegu

desu it's really easy to learn the written language but the actual language is a bit hard

>daegu
Food sucks there. Go to Pohang (prob 1 hr driving toward east) to get quality sashimi.

Suseong is the best neighborhood, with Dongseongro being the downtown

If you go to Korea you can easily get a gf like this.

She will be nice, smile and cook for you

I started studying earlier this year if you want to ask me some advice or links to learning materials and such, also was in Korea recently

I'm still a beginner though, but its nice to see more people on Sup Forums studying Korean, maybe one day there will be enough of us that Korean threads won't be so shit

>If you go to Korea you can easily get a gf like this.
>you can easily get a gf

We're full
Go to Japan

South Korea is to Japan like how Yo-kai Watch is to Pokemon

aka it's shittier and not aesthetic

>anime
opinion discarded

my friend is an adopted korean
what are the odds of finding his senpai?

also pic eternally related

I had an adopted Korean friend who went back to Korea to find his birth parents. The odds are pretty high I'd presume

how are we supposed to know that? Don't know if this helps, but there are some YouTube videos of adopted Korean kids finding their biological family

why would they find the disgusting losers who couldn't even afford / were too dumb or selfish to wear condoms then ditched their baby? It is 95%-likely that those "parents" would have aborted your friends if they had the chance. Why would they find them? To spit on their faces, then I'll understand.

omg... taehyun-nim... Why are you so filled with hate....

why are you so bitter? Did you fail your enterance exams?

How did it go for him?

Nobody knows, I guess. I was just hoping to mooch some experience. I'll investigate the youtubes though.

I think it is mostly out of curiosity. Just think of the American "muh heritage" meme and turn it up to 11 because you don't look like your parents at all and don't relate to white people.
Not even Elliot Rodger holds a candle to that.

He was raised by people from the south so feels alien everywhere.

you're such a good friend.... Please be my friend someday

>tfw I'll never be a Korean aristocrat and live in aesthetic palaces
kill me now seonbae

>He was raised by people from the south so feels alien everywhere.
He'd probably find himself to be alien even if he finds his heritage and so.
I am a quarter Uyghur and have always felt out of place in SK.

I'll be your friend right now. I tend to be an asshole unintentionally though.

i am adopted because the losers who produced the sperm and egg that developed into me decided that they hate each other after 3 years of marriage, and neither of them wanted me because I would hinder their getting remarried.

I don't understand all these adoptees in western countries who cry for attention and try to find the loisers for no purpose whatsoever. They are such pathetic losers just like the inferior human beings that gave them their loser DNA. maybe that's because why they are all losers. adoptees to western world should fucking stay in their countries and dismiss the existence of those "people" altogether just like Steve Jobs did to his. Pig disgusting that they try to find the losers that inflicted one of the severest misfortune a human being can experience in this world and cry as if they have met jesus himself. No. They deserve spit in their eyes and need to be kicked in the balls and in the ovaries. The one who ditches their own babies are most evil only second to soulless whores who have abortions. They have no idea what life they would have in korea as an orphan now if they hadn't been adopted. pig disgusting.

omg.... hello my second Sup Forums friend

The western ones are probably more interested in investigating Korea in general.
The curiosity mitigates the resentment.

Even the typical bland white person here will talk up distant Irish heritage that they have no actual clue about.

excellent post

>95%-likely that those "parents" would have aborted your friends if they had the chance.
All of you know this is true.

If I were him, I would meet the dumb whore who produced the egg and say,

"I am not grateful to have met you. You would have aborted me most certainly if you had the chance. You would have let the doctor's knife dice me up and vacuum me out of your whore's "womb". I came here to curse you and i hope you have had the most terrible life and will have the most life from now on as well. i know you have had abortion before or after me. because you are such a careless whore. Get cancer and die and go to hell you fucking irresponsible piece of trash, a lamest excuse of a "human" being. Even animals don't ditch their babies. You are less than animals. Cats and dogs have more dignity than you. No. afucking earthworm has more dignity than you. that's how low you are. Go to hell. Get out of this cafe and be run over by a bus or something. Do not taint the Earth's air anymore with your repugnant breath. Go to hell. Die. Die. Die. "

she still gave you life and handed you off to more competent parents though

things would be much worse if she selfishly held onto you

i spent 9 years in an orphanage.

felt like a puppy every day. because the older you get the less you are likely to get adopted

Oh god. I wasn't considering that scenario. Your anger is pretty damn justified then.

>Asian
>adopt
Asians generally don't adopt a kid unless the kid is their relative. Must be a rare occasion

im the lucky one, really. being adopted is considered like winning lottery because chance is that slim, and that much babies were being abandoned up until fucking 90s.

my parents are bible-belt-tier christians but i am infinitely grateful to them and what they provided for me. But i am not in the least grateful for the whore who just happen to give birth to me. stop with all that "she let you see the light of the world" cliches. like i said, the doctor dicing me up was the most likely other scenario.

those who aren't adopted are just sent to korea's lowest class when they turn 18 and is kicked out from orphanage. because impossible to go college, and college does not guarantee good jobs these days, and then you are indebted and fucked over.

funny thing is you need to look cute/pretty/handsome to be adopted. lookism rules even in orphanages in fucking korea. Korea sucks that much. Koreans suck that much.

lookism in orphanages apply not just in Korea but everywhere else in the world

well it is and was rare. these days there are more domestic adoptions, i read an article that said it's 60% domestic and 40% abroad nowadays. but i think still many children are not adopted. because i go to a nearby orphanage and its packed with kids. altho the facility is fine.

>60% domestic
Kinda surpring. Prob much lower if excluding adoptation from relatives tho (I know of a few Koreans that are technically 'adopted' but live in their original parents' home b/c they were 'adopted' to continue heritage of relatives w/o kids)

i just realized something you cannot unsee...

what is this
what are you seeing

No you really don't.

please explain

its a meme made from a really bad webcomic.

HOLY SHIT

kek
blast from the past

i dont get it

안녕 게이들아

난 한국에서 거주하는 외쿡인인데

한국에서 스트레스 없이 사는 법이 있냐

여기 처음 왔을 때 한쿡말 배우면 외국인으로서 받는 이질감 그리고 스트레스 좀 풀릴 수 있겠다고 생각 했는데

오히려 배우면 배울수록 참기 힘들어 ㅠㅜ 편한 꿀 직업을 갖고 있어도 그냥 조센징들이랑 같이 한 나라에 사는 게 힘들어

으엉 난 어떡하지 탈조센 할 능력도 없어

정답은 한강~^^

If it's not what you wanted move out man.
I'm only here because the monkeys up north be cray-cray.
Pls don't do though this place already has enough of that :/

U seem good at Korean why not go on 비담 and become famous-uh?

Just buy yorself an anime figure.
The amount of plastic in that will be less than in korean.

>tfw no buddhist korean gf

Don't. You won't get a gf, and even if you do theres a 99% she'll be a vapid cunt.

she kinda wasnt buddist desu

t. ㅍㅌㅊ/ㅅㅌㅊ 보지를 만날 자격이 없는 좆루저

t. Kim Lee Park

>be me
>Korean gf
>stay 2 nights at hotel with her this weekend (have to cuz we live far away and she shares so i cant visit and stay)
>get to hotel
>have sex
>have sex again
>have sex again
>wake up in the morning
>have sex again
>get lunch
>go back to the hotel
>have sex again
>have sex in the shower
>have sex again later
>have sex about once or twice more that night
>wake up in the morning
>have sex
>sleep
>have sex once more then check out
>blood all over the sheets
>fucking christ

It was pretty fucking HNGG too cuz at one point she took the condom off and was begging me to fuck her raw. Like a fucking puppy wanting you to throw a bone, and when you tried taking it out she'd lock herself down.

Find one its great senpai

What is he saying even?

Just please hang yourself. This was the most annoying whinning I ever have read on Sup Forums.

Stop fucking disgracing korea. And also disgracing about yourself, Just finish yourself.

어디 나라에서 왔어? 브라질?

Or you know, Koreans could stop being such disgusting degenerates who throw children away.

how is that being a degenerate? They're giving the kid away since they beleive it will be best for the kid

cuz they have unprotected sex knowing they cant support the kid so they send the kid to some random family in murica or some shit where he aint gonna fit in and probs experience a lot of racism when he grows up

he said he stayed at an orphanage. The parents didnt choose where he ended up dumbass

>비 백인 발견됨

They're retards who had children they didn't want to take care off. The guy ITT was abandoned at three years old because his parents thought he was a burdeb to their future relationships after their divorce.

i can't see what is the *standard* Korean sounds
are the following pronounced in the same way or different?
nun(eye), nùn(snow)
애, 에
의, 위
외, 왜
어, 으
some Koreans say they are the same, and the others say different

톝똌햚싏

>nun(eye), nùn(snow)
its the same
>애, 에
its not the same
>의, 위
its pretty much the same
>외, 왜
its pretty much the same
>어, 으
its not the same

>애, 에
>its not the same
xd
maybe if you're 70 yr old

>not preferring their top notch boipucci

Kys

>distinguish Maghreb or Syrian Arabs from (Western/Northern) yuros.
Heck, even Syrian Arabs cannot distinguish themselves from Western Yuros. I'm (obviously) German, and a Syrian came up to me once asking me if I'm from Syria too.
I have at most some polish blood in me, but other than that I'm fully German I.e. White

learning a language to get a ""gf"" is the dumbest thing to do.

get your shit together before doing that.

>I'm (obviously) German, and a Syrian came up to me once asking me if I'm from Syria too
its fucking impossible nigger. Yeah one can mix up middle easter with a italian or french but not ethnic germans who look the same as Poles. In Poland you can point a middle easter in a nanosecond.