What can we learn from this graph, Sup Forums?

What can we learn from this graph, Sup Forums?

that mexicans know shit about Mexico's history if they think we have at any given point been better (unless violence accounts for 99% of people's fear)

>Eastern Europe thinks it's on the wrong track despite their countries and their quality of life getting objectively better by every measure every single year
Guess communism gave them depression. Sad!

we're really on the wrong track right now though

>unless violence accounts for 99% of people's fear
Yeah I'd say that's a pretty relevant fear

1st among the white countries, aw yeah

I disagree, but you'd know better than me

i think the sentiment here is that we are on the right track but doing it inefficiently/slowly

>the leaf is proud of being the most bluepilled and cucked of them all
>literally only 1 step above this authoritarian shithole
yer cunt is doomed

yeah don't get caught up in memes, our govt is fucking retarded and with the coming shift that's supposed to make us more of payers into the eu rather than receivers it's all going crash and burn

i'm naturally talkting about socio-economic issues

>above
below

can confirm

Pretty much

Why would that result in crashing and burning? That sounds like it would give you more credibility if you started to really assert yourselves within the EU.

It says right there that violence is the biggest concern for 70% of Mexicans.

because they fucked up the budget and are lying through their teeth. with projections as they are we might see tax increase on everything in coming year, all to support the newest bennies programs

they're literally handing out 4k PLN if you do give birth to a retarded kid, it's a tragicomedy

>It's okay to get trucked down as long as we can have jobs

we're doomed

>Japan
>Germany
>Poverty / social inequality

Germany are Rich country than Japan.
please don't an imitation. they are should choose about refugees.

>they're literally handing out 4k PLN if you do give birth to a retarded kid, it's a tragicomedy
okay yes that is a bit fishy. Where are they saying this money is coming from?

nowhere, that's the issue. well ok, new taxes, as always. like for example the "big market" tax that was supposed to siphon more money from corps like tesco or lidl, but all it managed was getting some polish store companies on the brink of bankruptcy. the social insurance is crumbling, healthcare is as bad as it has always been, the MoD is making some suspicious deals and all they're saying is that at least they care about the people because they "give them money". well fuck, that money didn't come from nowhere and they're already concocting a new work tax reform. I'm starting my new job in january and i already know i'm probably going to earn less, after taxes.

That the memes about China being a depressed shithole aren't necessarily accurate.

I get it may not be the right time, but how is giving $940 once to mothers who give birth to kids with down syndrome tragicomedy? It's not like they can choose to give birth to a mentally retarded child, and treating a mentally retarded child costs quite a bit.

ah, forgot to mention

it was a result of a month old protests about the government receiving a citizen bill project that called for tightening the abortion laws, well outright banning it really. in the end nothing changed and they added that bonus as incentive to not do the abortion.

really, the worst thing they've done is the "family 500+" program which gives you 500pln per kid from your second kid onwards. it got to the point where people just quit their jobs.

i mean sure, bennies always sound nice, but our budget literally can't handle it without further raising taxes (which were already raised in 2011 for supposedly just 4 years but you know it goes) and there's a lot of other stuff that hasn't been fixed by anyone in years. all they got are votes for the next election because sure as hell no one's going to vote for anyone that'd take these benefits away.

lol all the memes on Sup Forums mean nothing
people make a lot of money here, the welfare state doesn't tax near as much as in europe,
uni tuition is pretty cheap at around 9k~year
and there are barely any refugees (however we do need to slow down on immigration and fix our birth rates)

Ah, we have something similar here, it's called Bolsa SenpaiĆ­lia and is quite a polemic subject, it also gives you money if your family's per capita earnings don't reach $576 yearly.
In my opinion, this kind of programs only work in the following situations:
>extremely poor regions with no employment opportunities (which is definitely not the case of Poland, and also not the case of our urban areas)
>extremely rich countries facing demographic collapse due to low fertility rates

Also, I don't mean to alarm you since there are tons of differences still, but what you're saying oddly resembles pre-2014 Brazil. A lot. And we've literally gotten worse in every imaginable economic and social statistic ever since, with absolutely no hopes for 2017 either.

The countries that Sup Forums shits on the most are on top.

EL OH EL

Sup Forums gets BTFO

any information about china will always be erroneous. chink state just provides the "truth".

That's Hong Kong. Don't you people who hate China usually try your hardest to praise and support the Hong Kongers?