Why are there so many asians with white girlfriends in Canada and Australia?

Why are there so many asians with white girlfriends in Canada and Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jDe6cdIBeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is totally false
i have my life time only seen a handful of them

>Canada and Australia

Autism

because canadians and australians are cucks just like their britistani fathers

last am/wf couple i saw and the only one i remember seeing in public, the girl had an american accent

Gotta live life through others. This guy has been here for about 8 years non-stop doing the same thing.

Hmm, really makes me chink

>t. chang

Asian men are truly masculine. Thank you for posting these threads. Without you I might have believed Asian men to be pathetic study bots with no self-confidence

In Australia it's not common at all. But in Canada everyone is a cuck numale, even short brown Brazilian men manage to get white girls in Canada.

It's not even relevant what he posts at this stage, it's just interesting to drop by Sup Forums once in a while and still see the same guy developing further and further into his mental illness. :)

>be white
>get GOOK'D

There isn't many and those that there are are largely from exoticism and don't last long. As the majority of Australia's population (and presumably Canada's) is white. I see more asian-asian pairings than asian-white and the white male, asian female is still far more common. I've dated lots of asian (female) immigrants and half asian second gen. I also have a Chinese immigrant friend who, when younger got girlfriends just because he was rare (we live in a part of aus that has a lot less immigrants than main population areas). He never went anywhere with them and now he just looks at loli hentai and anime, is acne-ridden and creepy as fuck. Also has no control of his emotions, always have to be subtle when helping him otherwise he gets angry and rebellious.

that gril is qt

yellow fever
koreaboos

>live in Vancouver
>see one of these per week, tops, and the girl usually looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=4jDe6cdIBeQ

Oh oh, while you're here Hapa poster, riddle me this

Why do asian men complain about asian women who date white men, calling them race traitors who hate asian guys, when all you asian men complain about is why you can't get a white girlfriend?

I don't consider hapas asians really.

All the ones I know in Vancouver are basically white guys and have a mix of white and asian gfs.

Only the beta ones go turbo asian white hate.

Hi /r/asianmasculinity
I swear, ya'll the typa niggas that comment "rawr :3" on someone's facebook page.

Real question is how can I get some of that qt yellow guy tail?

Yellow fever

Not even the case in BC.

The plus side of that is a lot of cute asian guys left single and desperate for love.