/balt/ + /balk/

Prussians > Lithuanians edition.

Also, no Southern Hemisphere allowed, thank you.

Excellent thread.

Thanks.

cute, would pat.

Awww

My dog has some kind of heart malfunction and he's fainted and/or collapsed 3 times yesterday. He's 11 now, so he's not young anymore. Afraid he might be dying.

I have literally 1500 pictures of commie europe

I don't wanna live no more

ay why not v4 instead of balk )))
mikoto you say? what about her))))

*walks into thread*
*looks around*
*walks out*

*Opens the door*
*Gets on the floor*
*Everybody walk the dinosuar*

No, stay!

oops haha forgot to remove the thread from watcher
*removes*
now I'm out

:(

Time to put him down

>letting the script jew infest your computer

fuck balk

/balk/ has a strict no anime policy delete your thread

get out of germany you filthy slav

>Weebs in charge of not being faggots

Starting shit under my name again I see

Stop inventing impersonators.

im not a slav you filthy slav

>your name
and who are you?

yes you are you filthy slav

no you

no you

god how i can't stand that weebshit faggot

>Uses the same images like I do
>Prussian

>shituanian in charge of creating a new thread
slavs fuck off

not an argument

It's always that fucking weebshit starting this shit
I swear to god all weebs are mentally ill

who are you quoting? and what the fuck are you trying to say?

please help me

this
any grown man who watches anime deserves a bullet

with what bb?

I'm a man

are those your small tits lol

agreed, thanks

Milburn get out.

post benis

I'm saying that he's impersonating me.

G'day I'm from the South-East hemisphere :3

hmmmm

Who is impersonating you? And why would he impersonate you? Are you some kind of /balt/ celebrity? If yes, who are you? Also how can he impersonate you only by posting some images from the interent? I don't really understand.

Sorry but I'm new here

here we go again

why haven't balts genocided their weebs yet?

go drink bleach, weebshit
you are everything that's wrong with this general
all this seperatism, all this hatred for each other
you started it

>Shakespeare
Why the fuck should I care about some english playwright
That doesn't make me a loser lmao

Russians>Prussians > Lithuanians

prussians don't exist anymore

>some english playwright
are all lithuanians subhumans?

I do.

I don't have time to explain everything to some kid who just came here. I'm the Baltic Prussian.

I'm just a random guy and that other guy just likes to turn everyone against each other he has said so himself multiple times

He was a playwright in medieval England, who got popular outside of it because of anglo (american) hollywood propaganda.
The Germans had great playwrights. Schiller for example. Don't even get me started on the French and Italians. Why does Shakespeare get all the credit?

Today I wasted my life... again...

Stop impersonating me.

Because Anglos rule the world and we don't care about other languages. Don't shoot the messenger

Americans rule the world and the Australians in this general told me they're not real anglos

so that's just Russians > Lithuanians then

They speak English which is makes them linguistically Anglo

But you do admit that it's them who rule the world, and not anglos in general?

>because of anglo (american) hollywood propaganda
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA why would the jews promote an english playwright?
he got popular because he one of the most talented dramaturgs in history fag
>The Germans had great playwrights. Schiller for example. Don't even get me started on the French and Italians.
yes but since all of us are english speakers but not all of us are french,italian,german speakers it makes more sense also schiller was an admirer of shakespeare(like most german authors)

If you define being world policeman as ruling the world then that is a valid statement, but from a linguistic perspective everybody contrbutes including non-Anglos who perpetuate English dominance

I know what you're doing

yes but since all of us are english speakers but not all of us are french,italian,german speakers it makes more sense also schiller was an admirer of shakespeare(like most german authors)
That's a good argument. Makes sense.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA why would the jews promote an english playwright?
Well you know, countless film and TV adaptations of his work have contributed tremendously to his popularity. The average Joe doesn't read a lot of books in his free time, and he certainly doesn't read old plays. Without the screen time his plays get, he wouldn't be as well known as he is today.

Very few people in China, or East Asia in general speak english fluently, and that is one of the most heavily populated regions of the world.
But even if everybody spoke english, how does speaking the language the world's policeman uses make you rule the world? Were Beduin savages in the Moroccan desert great conquerors because they happened to speak the same language as the Caliph in Baghdad? Were Lithuanians a dominant people because they had to learn the language in school the Russians imposed on them? Your argument doesn't hold up.

Japanese culture > some retarded englishman who's been dead for hundreds of years

>Well you know, countless film and TV adaptations of his work have contributed tremendously to his popularity.
your statement was implying that he wasnt popular before which is blatantly false
hes basically the gold standard of english literature
>The average Joe doesn't read a lot of books in his free time, and he certainly doesn't read old plays.
True. A shame though shakespeares plays were also meant for plebs.

could you
just shut the fuck up
just for one day
stop posting
please

>Very few people in China, or East Asia in general speak english fluently, and that is one of the most heavily populated regions of the world.

And yet Mandarin and Cantonese are almost entirely segregated from the wider world despite having more speakers.

>But even if everybody spoke english, how does speaking the language the world's policeman uses make you rule the world?

It doesn't. There's a big difference between linguistics and realpolitik (although both are related), which was what I meant to say. America's cultural output is a big reason for their relevance, even if it isn't related to military might.

I do agree with this one.

>your statement was implying that he wasnt popular before which is blatantly false
I said that he got popular outside of England because of it. Do you think some peasant in bum-fuck-nowhere in Southern Germany heard of Shakespeare during the middle ages? The elite did maybe, but then again they also read Voltaire, who wouldn't have been known to the average person.
Outside of english speaking countries film and TV has made him popular. And an english speaking people control film and TV, which is the reason behind this.

>its another lets le add some other random region
kys nigger, nobody wants to be with u losers

Why can't weeaboos just disappear from this general?

Why are the girls in anime always white?

real one

having 2 just makes everything worse

should have just tolerated OPs autism until bump limit

fair enough

>should have just tolerated OPs autism until bump limit
this

First Lithuanian in this itt

>a bloo bloo bloo i don't like the thread so let me make a new one and post its link here so i get the attention i deserve a bloo bloo
autism

On the bus rn lads

On the plane right now lads

where are you going

New Zealand.

that was quick haha!

>have two threads
>both are dead
this is why there should be only one.

But what are YOU going to do about it?

Let the jannies know that there's another one, so they hopefully delete it.

faggot

I was already hopeful that i've made a friend, but now she hasn't replied for about a week anymore, even though she comes online daily :(

You probably sounded like the desperate faggot you are which put her off

Make a real life friend mate.

I didn't, had a normal convo, no flirty stuff, she even wrote to me more than i did to her.

Will try.

Better send her a message telling her how you feel.

Did you meet her irl or on the internet