Why this """people""" are allowed in civilized country?

Why this """people""" are allowed in civilized country?
youtube.com/watch?v=ESYXcAcI18E

Other urls found in this thread:

manchesterconfidential.co.uk/news/hooligans-manchester-city-sevilla
vice.com/en_uk/read/poland-nazi-hooligans-fasicm-warsaw-euro-2012
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/polish-police-hunt-football-hooligan-5448372
krakowpost.com/9475/2015/05/wisla-krakow-football-hooligans-give-nazi-salutes-at-roma-lazio-derby-match
rightbankwarsaw.com/2014/03/02/a-dark-night-for-polish-football-legia-warsaw-vs-jagiellonia-bialystok-2-march-2014/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/mar/31/football-hooligans-belfast-polish-poland
hopenothate.org.uk/blog/insider/polish-neo-nazis-plan-manchester-demonstration-4740
thelocal.se/20150901/polish-football-hooligans-sentenced-in-sweden
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/496473/Hitler-loving-Russian-hooligan-gangs-target-England-fans-Euro-2016
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-stabbed-during-violence-as-polish-neo-nazis-storm-tottenham-music-festival-9556346.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>france
>civilized

English people are barbarians

The fire rises.

Havent you got a toilet to scrub or a car to clean?

these are english fucks, Mohammad

Because English fans have a reputation. So anywhere they travel local ultras know to attack the pub theyre congregated at and the police will respond heavy handily because of this unfair reputation and it makes the news.

They didndunnuffin from what I can see.

Average britshit

English fans get a rough deal tbf.They just got ambushed by Muslims in Marseille yet they're the ones getting the blame for fighting back.Funny thing is, you'll all say how the English clubs hooligan firms are pussies compared to the ones in Turkey, Greece, Poland etc, yet when the fans of the England national team get lairy, it's "disgraceful behavior" all of a sudden and all of the other team's fans are blameless little angels.

You imported too many "people" who can't poo in a loo so I quit after earning enough to buy new Audi

top bantz in that vid lad. now get back to unclogging my toilet or you don't get your shiny penny

Being trapped on an island for thousand years does that to your gene pool.

They're doctors and corner shop workers lad. Toilet blockages are your domain. Back to it.

Wolfgang Schäuble is that you?

alcohol gives a lot of courages to the less honourable men.
Brits prove it everytime

B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R

Pretty sure skinny local arab youths started fucking with them in the first place. English fans may be the last white people remaining in Marseille.

arabs would literally kill those brits with dad bodies

>Physique is superior to experience
We do this shit every Friday and Saturday night, in every town in the country. No one is scared of skinny arabs

>being proud of drunk faggots beating each other every week

british "genetics"

arabs are skinny and weak dude, the only scary thing is you neer know when one of them is gonna pull a knife out

Don't think you can talk about courage with that flag mate.

What are you trying to argue? You posted a picture of some Asians when talking about brits with dad bods beating up your arabs. Take Jamals cock out your arse pierre because your not making sense.

He knows. OP said "in a civilized country" because they're in France, and the next guy is saying France isn't civilized

Unfortunately a large number of fans can't just go and enjoy the experience and take in the culture without playing up the local residents.

No Doubt the police were heavy handed on them but what do they expect with everything that's going on in France right now?

It's embarrassing.

Damn britcucks are salty this morning

I can guarantee they're all northerners. All inbred uneducated monogoloids.

t. butthurt mudslime

Was it in euro 2012 where there was a massive fight between poles and Russians before the start?

Pot calling kettle black

>trapped
>biggest empire in history
>literally ruled every ocean

ok

you fucking wot m8 come up here and talk like that and see what happens

>british """""""people""""""""""""""""""""

Exactly, other nations do it far worse and I guarantee they will this tournament but they won't get half the stick England fans get.

Coming from people known for not fighting their battles it is funny.

what about you guys, Spanish fans never get into fights or anything why is that??

>not fighting their battles
>France criticizing people for not fighting

Lol, you can't make this stuff up

What are you on about?

Like the million brits who died on french soil trying to take your country back for you?

>another Daquan Smith from Detroit who forgot he would be a britcuck without >us

the banter never stops on Sup Forums

Just not the culture, I suppose.

Damn Frenchmen really love the taste of muslim cock. You should only come onto an English speaking board if you can do so. But go ahead keep sticking up for your muslim boyfriend

Thanks for that though. There really is nothing that bonds people quite like a common hatred of the British lol

T'was a while ago though lad

Brits are subhumans and cucks who have lost their empire. Whenever I see a britladumb, I see an emasculated little bitch boi pussy who's ready to take in the Americock up their asses like the good little muslim twink bois they are, yelling "OI LA INSHALLAH MOI KEEYOOT LIL BUT'OLE LA, BRING ET T'ME 'ARDER LOVE OIL LEEV THE UNION AND MERK'L FOR UR MONSTAH COCK, AMERICA ALHAMDULILAH" while I ram my thick 8 inch monster. Fucking worthless faggots, I tell you.

>Gargling more muslim semen

This incident reeks of typical muslim faggotry 2bh

>english lads taunting ISIS
>bunch of salty ISIS sympathetic mudslimes attack them
>get their arses kicked
>call the police on them
>english are the "bad guys"

Top banter tbqh

Other countries just can't handle it.

Can confirm, Have travelled away in Europe to many Chelsea games and in Spain there is never any trouble. We even had a few beers in an Athletico fans bar before the game and they were fine

Reminder if france was white, this wouldn't have happened

>being this mad

fucking kek please don't stop UK

so that's why we send them to Marseille

grouping subhumans together, just need to call an airstrike now

>brituntermensches get drunk and start rioting

>let out the pent up anger they feel towards muslims since their island is being overrun by them

>destroy and rampage neighborhoods

>"w-we're j-just bantering la!"

>see flag
kek

KEK

K E K

Idk lad I remember some atletico ultras killed a deportivo fan

Taking inspirations from you, cUKistan

working class scum

>mudslime defence force
>this flag

how's that sharia law in dearborn, michigan these days?

>euro not even begins
>already one happening

good

>not just shooting people like this without trial

I'm disappointed in France tbqh.

>inspiration

is that what you call having the biggest mudslime population in europe?

reminder that if that happenned in UK it would have been muslims against muslim police

I wouldn't know because I'm not muslim nor am I an edgy Sup Forumsack virgin who attacks different religions and cultures. But keep being racist and ignorant, your kind are nearly wiped out from your nation. Thank god

not too surprising

maybe you should try reddit then my cuck friend

>US flags

OUT OUT OUT

Right?

I mean it's 2016 for goodness sake

6/10 b8

>biggest empire in history

Uh, no.

>all the brits ITT will defen this

When will british people stop hiding behind banter to justify their savage behavior ?

>thread about the English
>all these obsessed JFs posting

like all the french in here defending their muslim scum?

>white people

Do you also believe that the moon is made out of cheese?

he looks like a sigh tho

Not mad just find your mentality sad if you are a white Frenchmen.

I'm just saying from my experiences and people that I know who also go, its not really in Spanish culture. Even when they are the travelling fans.

Reminder this would never happen in UK because they know how to control football fans

No but the earth is flat

>poland complaining about hooligans

my fucking sides

get a clue, bogcleaner

You saying there was a bigger empire?

Possibly, but we definitely haven't gone to the moon

>people literally think this
if Nixon's government was good at hiding secrets, why do you think he had to resign?

i love the bit where all media outlets conveniently forget to mention that the english fans got attacked by 50 muslims first

But jet fuel cant felt steel beams

>british """""""people"""""""" start singing about isis
>some nice french fellows suggest them that its inappropriate
>animals starts beat them
but sure its MUSLIM fault

>muh exclusive club

>hey, you cant insult a terrorist organisation!
>its not all muslims, just a peaceful minority!

>pole standing up for muzzies

wtf are you doing?

also you were wrong, unless by "suggesting them that its inappropriate" you mean "assaulting them"

>Muslims """""French""""" People ambush English fans
>English fans fight back
>English fans get blamed

yeah because singing "ISIS, where are you?" in country that recently was victim of terrorist attacks is fine. british """"""""culture"""""

you are aware hooliganism is rampant in your country?

probably not because you're likely some sperg from Sup Forums who doesnt even watch sports

also makes me wonder if british soldier sang "nazis where are you" to jews in german death camps

manchesterconfidential.co.uk/news/hooligans-manchester-city-sevilla

vice.com/en_uk/read/poland-nazi-hooligans-fasicm-warsaw-euro-2012

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/polish-police-hunt-football-hooligan-5448372

krakowpost.com/9475/2015/05/wisla-krakow-football-hooligans-give-nazi-salutes-at-roma-lazio-derby-match

rightbankwarsaw.com/2014/03/02/a-dark-night-for-polish-football-legia-warsaw-vs-jagiellonia-bialystok-2-march-2014/

keep it classy, pooland.

We stood up to the Nazis (a thank you would be nice) and we're standing up to ISIS too. Someone has to.

Why don't you stand up to the Pakis?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/mar/31/football-hooligans-belfast-polish-poland

hopenothate.org.uk/blog/insider/polish-neo-nazis-plan-manchester-demonstration-4740

thelocal.se/20150901/polish-football-hooligans-sentenced-in-sweden

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/496473/Hitler-loving-Russian-hooligan-gangs-target-England-fans-Euro-2016

standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-stabbed-during-violence-as-polish-neo-nazis-storm-tottenham-music-festival-9556346.html

ah yes, good to see pooland taking the moral highground over hooliganism

Who would run the corner shop?

England fans are absolute trailer trash scum. They cause trouble everywhere you go. Northern Ireland are the same because they're all disgusting bigots that hate Catholics.

But don't tarr Wales and Scotland with the same brush

#notallenglish